PDA

View Full Version : Man juice as lubricant...

majugala
05-22-2007, 09:39 AM
How many of you, use your own cum, as lubricant, when using the FL? I just did, and it felt great. In my opinion, it feels better than, any of the lubricants they sell. Messy and smelly, but boy, does it feel good.

....I like this new black look to the forums. Is it because of the black FL case?

BuckWild
05-22-2007, 11:28 AM
ummm, ive kept going before afterwords, sometimes all the way till another time, but usually not....

maybe you should try

you wont believe its not BOY BUTTER

that is like vaginal secretions

perhaps like semen too?

it's good anyways, you add a little water and its similar as semen

smells nice too

Masterchon
05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
I am Mr Precum. To the point where I've had to wear a condom to work because I was involved in some serious office flirtation.

So yes, I always use my own lubricant and I find it much better than anything synthetic.

Whitey
05-22-2007, 12:48 PM
No, I've never tried that. I just use spit. It works just fine for me. That's only because I haven't had any proper lube for the past few weeks.

When I have used lube, it is a lot messier to clean up when you are finished. I think I may prefer spit better.

mooseman
05-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Some days, I read literotica stories and jack it teasingly the whole time. This could go on for hours. By the time I am ready to FLy, I am producing enough precum that by licking the orifice, I can slip in, stroke it slightly and comfortably, and the precum will coat the insert and it gets lubed that way. Usually by the time I get my dick in my inserts, Im so horny that I last all of a minute, so the duration of the lube isnt a problem! Its definitely easier to clean off than some of the other lubes since cum isnt sticky at all compared to lube!

I also have just kept going after cumming, and that cum gets used as lubricant until I cum again, thats fun too, but it gets all frothy and smelly! :eek:

ryan_ca
05-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I'll save it to use the next time I am gonna get off...After I cum I put it in a baggie and freeze it to keep it fresh. :laugh:

ok seriously...yes I have used my 'man juice' as lube b4. I have cum b4 where I am still hard and horny after I shoot and just keep going...have done this both with my hand and the FL.

BuckWild
05-23-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah ive done that but not often at all,,, anyways, yeah you get that baby batter smell, try eating mad pinappl then maybe it will be fruity....

msterchon, you are lucky, i never pay attention but i think its just moderate

calvins_fleshlight
05-26-2007, 02:03 AM
I think the idea is hot. I love it and am interested in trying this but havnen't as I wasn't sure if keeping my load in the FL would damage it.

BuckWild
05-26-2007, 11:07 AM
it won't damage it, but you want to preserve it in fridge if its for any amount of time, if it's right after, then go for it....

sport120
05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
How many of you, use your own cum, as lubricant, when using the FL? I just did, and it felt great. In my opinion, it feels better than, any of the lubricants they sell. Messy and smelly, but boy, does it feel good.

My cum isnt smelly!

BuckWild
05-29-2007, 12:07 AM
My cum has different smell based on what I eat

sport120
05-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Really? I heard thats what its like when u eat out a girl, what ever she eats may or may not make her smell good.

Buck, what have you eaten to get the best smelling/tasting man juice?!

jediado
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Never really used my own semen as a lubricant. Just seems .........nasty. Especially if I decided to leave my semen in the FL and then use it again. Just gives me the creeps.:argh:

Flyingsolo
05-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I love it. I usually cum in my fleshlight 2 to 3 times a day and wash it out every morning. The only thing that bugs me is that I'm not really sensitive so it takes a while for me to cum so the cum dries up fast, so I use spit. It does get really foamy too, but not really smelly like I've read people say.
It's the best feeling once you get over the fact that it's cum from however long before. Just wash it out every morning.

jediado
05-29-2007, 11:16 PM
I wish I had your problem of not cumming too fast. I can cum pretty quickly. It sucks.:s:

BuckWild
05-29-2007, 11:56 PM
yeah, I rarely use mine, like maybe I did once or twice when going in succession....

pineapple I hear is good sport

calvins_fleshlight
06-02-2007, 12:19 AM
I think you should set your mind to enjoy it regardless just based on how sexy the idea is that you are using your cum as a lubricant. You can eat your own out of a pussy to get off again.

jediado
06-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Not particularly something I'd want to do.

BuckWild
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
I kiss my girl after everything, nothing is off limits

Fleshlight Mike
08-27-2007, 07:54 PM

I've used my man juice as lubs many times also and it does work really well in the fleshlight - but would always wash it out in the shower the following morning (often after a fresh deposit...) so that my cum would never end up staying in there for longer than overnight b/c otherwise, its gets rancid pretty quicly.

I've used many different lubs and yah, they get sticky after fucking the fleshlight for a while - so you kind of had to keep on stoping and adding more - whereas with man juice, you can just fuck away...

belcanto
08-27-2007, 11:44 PM

....I like this new black look to the forums. Is it because of the black FL case?

Sounds hot to me...how do you store it ? Do you leave your semen inside after use ?

Nocreditcard
08-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Whenever I FL I either precum a shitload or astroglide turns a little white. But i think its me because it feels so good. precumming is kind of like a mini orgasm on the road to the finish.

pooface
08-28-2007, 11:01 AM
I don't see how this is possible. My sperm is pretty sticky, isn't everyones?

musicman51
08-28-2007, 11:07 AM
If you're extra horny and just keep going after the first time, I can see manjuice working as a lube.

The thought of leaving semen in the Fleshlight and coming back hours later to use it again really turns me off! The thought of sticking my dick into an insert loaded with cold cum..... Yuck! (But that's just me, of course! YMMV....)

P3RFECT
08-28-2007, 11:52 AM
If you're extra horny and just keep going after the first time, I can see manjuice working as a lube.

The thought of leaving semen in the Fleshlight and coming back hours later to use it again really turns me off! The thought of sticking my dick into an insert loaded with cold cum..... Yuck! (But that's just me, of course! YMMV....)

ive done kind of a in the middle of both of those. i used my FL, came, dumped it out of hte insert, no rinse, so it all of course didnt come out, used it 15 mins later, after i got hard and ready again.

mooseman
08-28-2007, 02:01 PM
When I do this, I do it a few minutes after I shoot my load, its not very fun though, the cum gets all foamy....kinda nasty.:thumpdown:

incummer
08-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Sometimes when I'm getting right up to the edge of an orgasm, I'll have a full ejaculation without an orgasm. It feels so good to keep going with my own cum as lube, either in the FL or with a woman, and then when I do finish, I'll ejaculate more along with my orgasm. Great stuff.

chrisisking
08-31-2007, 11:36 AM
When I fly I always come at least twice so I end up using cum as lube somewhere along the line and it is gr8 after all its our version of pussy juice so its gonna be good ain't it. Other good realistic lubes are: Spit (really warm and realistic but can be hard to get enough), Astroglide and KY-Jelly