PDA

View Full Version : Jerkoff with wife

flfreedom
02-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I like to jerkoff while my wife watches. She has no problem watching me use the fl or help me using it. It really gets me going when instead of her stroking it up and down she holds it while I pump in and out. What a turn on. Do any of you have the same experience with your wives?

ThisIsNot
02-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, I am not married but I have a long time girlfriend. We have been dating for about 6 years now so I think that is close enough. She doesn't live with me anymore as she is finishing her degree in a city about 45 minutes away. She has early and late classes so commuting would not work given that she wouldn't have any time for homework. Anyway, she comes over on the weekends (Friday night and leaves Sunday night) and she knows I have a fleshlight (I know she has a couple of vibrators).

Anyway she did the sexiest thing last Saturday morning (ie yesterday morning). I was asleep and she decided to wake me up with my fleshlight. She was woken me up with oral sex before and I have awakened to find us having sex but she never used the fleshlight before. That was the first time she had ever used it on me and I kind of like it. I like just laying there not moving while someone got me off with my toy. My only problem was that I came in 5 minutes as I wasn't mentall prepared.

FLwife
02-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I like to jerkoff while my wife watches. She has no problem watching me use the fl or help me using it. It really gets me going when instead of her stroking it up and down she holds it while I pump in and out. What a turn on. Do any of you have the same experience with your wives?

My hubby likes both. I love to use it on him and sometimes he likes to just lay back in receive, but we also like to lay it on my belly and he alternates between me and FL. I love to watch him work it that way, its a big turn on for both of us.

L&CSexy
02-22-2008, 04:13 PM
We masturbate together a lot!

rsh3585
03-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Wow How did you get the nerve to start? My wife and I are naked when we're home and she has caught me playing with my cock. I know she'd like it but I haven't been able to make the leap. I thought about doing it for her Birthday last month.

oregonfpdoc
03-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Wow How did you get the nerve to start? My wife and I are naked when we're home and she has caught me playing with my cock. I know she'd like it but I haven't been able to make the leap. I thought about doing it for her Birthday last month.

You know the old saying "if you don't ask the answer is always NO!".

Does she have toys you use on her?
If she doesn't that is another step you should consider.
If she does you, very lovingly, say fair-is-fair.

This is a sensitive issue, but one that will pay off for you tremendously.

I told my wife of 22 years "you have our vibrators, I wish somebody made a similar you for men". This was said, of course, when I was shopping for a FL.
I bought a FL and introduced it to her on a night that she was a bit vaginally sensitive pre-menstrual and tired and she, after initial fascination, used it on me. Wow. Big, wow. I love the visual in my mind's eye right now.
Since then (2 months) she's asked me to get it out to use it together a couple of times.

It's one of our special purpose toys.

ILF Customer Service
03-03-2008, 02:43 PM
We still have Valentine's Couples (http://www.fleshlight.com/special-offers/valentines-couples-package/) packages available, as well as the Lover's Delight (http://www.fleshlight.com/special-offers/lovers-delight/) package.