PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting the end cap for realism?

wowitfeelsreal
10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm still not quite sure what the end cap is supposed to be doing. I did not receive an instruction booklet with my fleshlight (I didn't buy it from the official website) so I've had to make do with what I've read on here. After a bit of reading I can only assume that the end cap makes the fleshlight tighter or looser. So a fully screwed on end cap would be like a twenty year old, and a loosely screwed cap would be like a forty year old? Is that right? Is one setting more realistic than the other? If the cap is completely off is that the most unrealistic?

FL_LUVR
10-28-2008, 04:29 PM
So a fully screwed on end cap would be like a twenty year old, and a loosely screwed cap would be like a forty year old? Is that right? Is one setting more realistic than the other? If the cap is completely off is that the most unrealistic?

The end cap is actually used to simulate a suction feeling within the canal of the sleeve. It does not actually make the sleeve tighter or looser. You will find out that with the cap all the way on, the in-stroke is much harder to accomplish than using the out-stroke. There is a force that pushes against you when penetrating with the cap fully on. That is because the air has no place to escape to. The slots in the small end make up the difference for this. You can have the end cap just half a turn open and air will escape through these slots.

Personally, I like the old style (grey) cases. I was able to use my hand over the small end opening and simulate the most awesome fucking blowjob ever. I beleive these cases are only available on the FJ site now.

Balls_To_The_Walls
10-28-2008, 04:40 PM
A gasket should do the same thing as the old cases, maybe even better

kingdave
10-28-2008, 05:51 PM
http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=19140
Take a look at my suction valve mod. I dont think the pictures work anymore, but the mod is easy to follow if you are so inclined.

LadyIceMan
10-30-2008, 02:20 PM
The end cap holds your semen after you ejaculate into the Fleshlight if the end is pointed down during orgasm, such as when imitating missionary position... or if you tend to shoot far while on your back. ;) As you found out, it can also be adjusted depending on how much suction you like.

Bolt_Head
10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
When I pull my cap off after a huge load it all "comes" flowing out so.. be carefull LOL. Sorry for the short post :(

P3RFECT
10-30-2008, 06:58 PM
When I pull my cap off after a huge load it all "comes" flowing out so.. be carefull LOL. Sorry for the short post :(

thats why for the last year and a half of my fleshlight career i put a small piece of kleenex or paper towel at the end of my insert.

Ethanjames
10-30-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm still not quite sure what the end cap is supposed to be doing. I did not receive an instruction booklet with my fleshlight (I didn't buy it from the official website) so I've had to make do with what I've read on here. After a bit of reading I can only assume that the end cap makes the fleshlight tighter or looser. So a fully screwed on end cap would be like a twenty year old, and a loosely screwed cap would be like a forty year old? Is that right? Is one setting more realistic than the other? If the cap is completely off is that the most unrealistic?

I like it loosely screwed on. Does that mean I would like to fuck a 40 year old. I have never done that. I will have to go cougar hunting!:pig:

tcp.pct
10-30-2008, 11:55 PM
I vary mine during a FLight.
Tight for max suction to really get things going.
Loose to relax for a bit.:female-fighter:

HandyAndy
11-01-2008, 01:18 AM

The only thing the "instruction booklet" says is this: "TIP: The small end cap of the Fleshlight creates a suction on the back stroke. Tightening and loosening the cap will adjust the suction intensity."

Personally, I don't believe tightening the end cap (thereby creating more suction) actually replicates real sex (i.e., vaginal, anal or oral). Instead, it just feels like you are getting a hand job.

A slightly loosened end cap would be more like real sex in that there is no true "suction" during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Also, it has been my experience that a 20 yr old pussy feels the same as 40 yr old pussy. Nonetheless, I have noticed that a petite woman's pussy does tend to feel tighter than a bigger woman's pussy. Of course, that's just common sense.