PDA

View Full Version : Spit: Acceptable Lube?

DownUnder
04-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Hi

I have a question about lubricants fro the Fleshlight.

Is salive acceptable?

Also, there is a self warming lubcricant called ID Sensation lube

Would this be acceptable?

I do not want to damage my Fleshlight.

Thanks,
J

Matty
04-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi

I have a question about lubricants fro the Fleshlight.

Is salive acceptable?

Also, there is a self warming lubcricant called ID Sensation lube
http://www.idlube.com/

Would this be acceptable?

I do not want to damage my Fleshlight.

Thanks,
J
I hope you meant 'saliva', if not I'm sorry don't know what 'salive' is. Saliva won't hurt your insert, but isn't really acceptable :)
The ID sensation lube would certainly be safe for the FL, its water-based.
Have Fun! :D

LubeNLuv
04-03-2006, 11:26 AM
You'd need to come up with a TON of spit to make the FLeshlight enjoyable. That said, you can use spit to help "re-hydrate" the various water-based lubes on the market if you'd like. They all tend to dry out a bit during use and some guys add a little water, other guys (like me) just spit if necessary.

musicman51
04-03-2006, 11:37 AM
You'd need to come up with a TON of spit to make the FLeshlight enjoyable.

OK, now I've got this (nasty,nasty) image of a guy storing up his spit so he can thoroughly lubricate his Fleshlight!! :eek:

LubeNLuv
04-03-2006, 12:40 PM
OK, now I've got this (nasty,nasty) image of a guy storing up his spit so he can thoroughly lubricate his Fleshlight!! :eek:

-AND- mixing it with Havoline 10w40 plus Oatmeal and claiming that he's found something better than conditioner......

long_john
04-08-2006, 11:04 AM
You'd need to come up with a TON of spit to make the FLeshlight enjoyable. That said, you can use spit to help "re-hydrate" the various water-based lubes on the market if you'd like. They all tend to dry out a bit during use and some guys add a little water, other guys (like me) just spit if necessary.
Yea yo u can add some spit to reactivate your water based lube but you do not need to have mouthfulls of it lol and it should dryout as fast as you think or maybe you need a btter lube. Get something with Glycerin in it. Glycerin is also a natural humectant and moisturizer.

Enjoy :)

bi_toddca
04-10-2006, 09:35 AM
I recently ran out of lube so I just started using saliva to lube up my STSR. I use my tongue to work my spit deep into the Fleshlight. Before starting, I put a lot of spit on my dick too. The first few thrusts are a little dry, but then the saliva starts flowing easily. Works great for me.

FleshJoe
04-10-2006, 11:49 AM
OK so while spit is OK to use as a lube, i.e. it won't damage your insert, I can't imagine producing enough of it to have a really good session.. But then I never won a distance-spitting contest either :)

Honestly, I recommend one of the water based lubes that ILF sells, or you can go buy at the local pharmacy/supermarket.

scrub
04-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Yea I find Saliva just as good as the 2 lubes ive used...better in fact.

I dont need loads and what i do use seems to last as long as i need. [no thats not 20 seconds you cheeky gits :)]