PDA

View Full Version : Check this out from Japan: *****

NewbieFlyer12121212
05-08-2006, 01:06 PM
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.*****.co.jp/top.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtenga%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Looks interesting? Don't think its available in US

LubeNLuv
05-08-2006, 01:40 PM
If I get the drawings correctly, these are basically pringles-type "soft" cans with some form of jelly masturbator embedded inside. The different shapes/textures allegedly give different sensations (BJ, oral/anal, etc).

Interesting that while all the "cases" appear soft/flexible, some are actually articulated cases where you can move the case and, therefore, the insert within as well.

Interesting concept. I wonder if these are like most other Japanese male masturbators in that they are quite short (5.5" or less)?

But oh dear god....WTF is the "Hole Warmer?" The translation appears to indicate this is designed to insert into a LIVE woman to make her "winter frigidity" disappear?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me that is mis-translated and is, instead, designed for the sex toys? Please?

musicman51
05-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Interesting: the drawings make it look "multi-textured" inside, rather than a single texture through the whole "can," yes? I found the "double hole" one interesting: one side "bitter," one side "sweet."

Matty
05-08-2006, 03:50 PM
But oh dear god....WTF is the "Hole Warmer?" The translation appears to indicate this is designed to insert into a LIVE woman to make her "winter frigidity" disappear?!?!?!?!?

Sorry Lube, I'm afraid you DID read that correctly :( Similar principle to those pocket warmers some people use while skiing and such. Press some kind of release mechanism and the two chemicals mix and cause heat. Geez, what will the Japanese think of next? :p

throbcurve
05-08-2006, 03:58 PM
The drawings look like they could be pretty cool, even though it is hard to tell just what the size of the actual "cups' are...
Particularly intriguing are the double hole and the "piston action" ones...perhaps a modification of the standard issue Fleshlight case is in order to achieve the flexibility of "piston-action"....

LubeNLuv
05-08-2006, 04:04 PM
I'll actually be in Tokyo next month and I always manage to get a few days to run thru the Harajuku and Shinjoku commercial mall areas. I've got to find some of these while I'm there and maybe I can give a better report once I've seen them.

What concerns me about their design is that I can't seem to figure out if there are two openings as in the FL inserts. These look a little more like the closed-end jack-off devices that are a bear to clean.

musicman51
05-08-2006, 04:40 PM
We anxiously await your report, Lube! (But I think you're right about one "opening per canal" -- they did look close-ended to me as well.)

indubitablyk
05-08-2006, 06:08 PM
That's some crazy stuff right there. I wonder how they mold such complicated inserts...?

Tentacles_of_Love
05-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Those cutaways look like a jet engine or something.

The steam in that other pic scares me.

broken
05-08-2006, 08:16 PM
When are women ever cold enough to need a hole warmer?

LubeNLuv
05-08-2006, 08:48 PM
When are women ever cold enough to need a hole warmer?

I'm almost afraid to answer that question as I believe it's illegal in all 50 states. Well, maybe not Arkansas, but the rest of the 49 for sure.

Bolt_Head
05-08-2006, 09:56 PM
I don't quite understand, is this some kind of masterbaitor? Anyone got any more info on this thing?

tmtx
05-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Yeah they are close ended devices according to the schematics. But what the hell, it'd be nice to have like 4 or 5 textures in one device. I'm thinking I'd get the Roller or the double sided one, both look really interesting! Hmm I wonder if the company will send to the US, I'd love to try one out.

Hey, here's a link, they're calling it Fleshlight Japanse Style

http://www.slashdong.org/archives/2006/04/*****_the_flesh.php

Also, they note that at 1000Y they're probably a "single use" toy, rather like those lubed sponge one shot masturbators you see on the net from like Doc Johnson

Add one more linky, the English version of the site.
http://www.*****.co.jp/e/top.html

LubeNLuv
05-09-2006, 03:57 PM
I've mentioned before that I think ILF should really consider variable-intensity textures for their inserts. Sure, you get this a little with the endcap today, allowing you to screw it down tight for a tighter experience, etc. However, I'm talking more about differing the texture pattern/feel along the length of the canal. I've done this myself with my home-made Veggina texture on a ST Lady insert. It's quite rough at entry, then smooth on top/textured on the bottom for about 3-4" and then I added a "g-spot" of texture at about the 4" mark on the top only. The result is really pretty amazing. And this is via crude self-texture via a vegetable grater. What would a FL that started out as a SR texture but skipped to SB texture feel like on your cock?

Their canal design appears interesting, but I do question how much different each style of "nub" feels to a cock. The penis may be a highly sensitive organ, but from personal experience, it's not that discriminating. Mine wants something tight, warm, wet and bumpy, preferably attached to a beautiful woman, but just as happy with a Fleshlight.

That said, I'd hit one of these, at least in the name of science. :)

And thanks very much for the English link! It REALLY helps to understand some of the differences.

For example, I find the "lotion resevoir" feature quite interesting. Imagine having a self-lubricating FLeshlight insert? And the double-ender insert? If you read the english descriptions, it ALMOST sounds like it's designed for allowing two men to penetrate the insert at once as opposed to using it as a "reversible" insert by just one man. The comment about the two holes being "hygenically seperate" and allowing for a "make believe threesome" makes it sound like it was designed with this purpose in mind.

And damn, my eyes are burning staring at this bright red screen! That hurts!

mdogg123
05-09-2006, 07:05 PM
This sounds interesting. If anyone finds out anything about ordering, please post. I have sent a message to the company and will let you know what I find out. Thanks.

mdogg123
05-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey Guys!

After some searching, I found a Japanese website that sells the ***** products and will ship anywhere pretty much including the US. They do list the following policy on their site:

RAINBOW SHOPPERS will ship its products to any location worldwide. However,depending on the country, state, or region of the purchaser, it may be prohibited by law to purchase or own adult materials. In such cases, it is the sole responsibility of the individual to purchase our products.
Should your purchased merchandise be seized by customs, RAINBOW SHOPPERS will NOT refund your payment. And, RAINBOW SHOPPERS will NOT be held responsible for any legal or financial issues uncurred.
Does anyone know if it is legal to ship such products to the US? Please help.

Also, converted to US Dollars, you can buy one of the ***** products for as little as $6+ and you can have all five products for $31.61. What a great deal!!! Let me know what anyone finds out!

Anyone interested in ordering? Just curious.

LubeNLuv
05-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Just as I suspected...if you are bigger than 6", you need not bother:

"The long length fits comfortably around your cock all the way down to the base! Due to the increasing length of the average penis, ***** has increased the cups length by approximately three centimeters to a maximum length of 15.5 cm."

15.5cm=just a pubic hair over 6"

The FLeshlight remains my only option for the blissful feeling of total penetration.

BTW, found a vid file of that "Hole Warmer" thing. It's meant to be a reusable source of heat to warm up the ***** inserts. Not a bad idea for people that want/need a discreet way of warming their FL inserts either.

I also found a couple of competitors to the ***** line...one is advertised as a "titty fuck" device. Check out the description:

1: The freedom to control and adjust the compressions.
2: Protrusions strategically placed at various angles duplicate sensations similiar to intercourse.
3: Protrusions are placed on the inner surface to envelope your penis to reproduce the real sensations of the vaginal walls.
4: Densely ribbed at a 15 degree angle to simulate tit fucking realistically.
5: Based on the science of pleasure, we have strategically placed seven rings at a 35 degree angle, in a step-like fashion for maximum stimulation.

You read it here first men.....make sure you use a protractor next time you give your lady a nice titty fuck to ensure that you are EXACTLY at a 15 degree angle!!!! Who would've thunk? Man, I really should've taken that "Science of Pleasure 101" course back at the University! :D

And just looking at the pic (http://www.hidebehind.com/2E2E28AF), I'm a little worried about sticking my pecker in there....it reminds me of a diagram for a garbage disposal.

indubitablyk
05-09-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm sure shipping (if they ship to the US) will kick that price up considerably, but I'm also sure there are some folks around here that would order one "in the name of science"...

mdogg123
05-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Duh...i am slow...i forgot to post the link to the site...Hey guys...check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.rainbow-shoppers.com/en/index.html

According to the Rainbow Shoppers Site, they ship to the US...here are their rates...Anyone know how to convert to US Dollars?

LubeNLuv
05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
The Universal Currency Converter (http://www.xe.com/ucc/)on the web.

Currently, 1 US dollar is roughly equal to 111 Japanese Yen.

If you go thru the checkout screen on that site, it will tell you that it adds a shipping charge of 1650 Yen and it uses the most current exchange rate info. The total purchase for all 5 ***** units, with shipping, to the USA is $46.60.

mdogg123
05-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks LubeNLuv for the help!

Do you have any idea if it is legal to ship to the US?

thanks

LubeNLuv
05-09-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't think you'll be breaking any laws. It's a sex toy and the US is home to one fo the best sex toy manufacturers in the world...ILF!

That said, I think it may be best if we refrain from talking about ordering the products further. This is borderline encouragement to buy a competing product and we wouldn't want to do that on a forum hosted by our friends at ILF, now would we?

But for innovation and general idea-mongering, I think it's an interesting product and introduces some unique concepts for the FL.

Self-lubricating device embedded in case/insert (no idea if this actually works on the ***** or if it's even refillable, but interesting concept)
Moveable/Articulating case (my Frankensex gene is kicking in again...already thinking about how I could saw a FL case in half and attach a bellows device in between the two halves to accomplish this myself...muhahahaha!)
Multi-textures, with differing textures at different points along the canal
Double-ender for those guys who are into sharing their masturbatory experiences with another male partner.
"Instant heat" warming wand for discreet FL warming
More discreet packaging...these things look like toiletries, not big giant utility flashlights.
These are all pretty interesting concepts and, if the market is there to support them, something ILF should consider for future product development.

mdogg123
05-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks LubeNLuv. Yes. The Fleshlight is the greatest!!! Keep up the good work ILF!!!!

Enough said. No more discussion.

jimbo_83
05-09-2006, 08:35 PM
That warming wand is actually an interesting idea. I wonder if such a thing would be compatable with the FL?

LubeNLuv
05-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I posted this in a different thread, but you can buy the same type of product at most sporting goods/ski stores. They are sold as hand and pocket warmers and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. I doubt any are as nicely shaped as that "Hole Warmer" one, but you could wrap one around the FL, activate it and then let it do it's job. They heat up to about 135F very quickly and are very reusable. I've got a few downstairs with our ski gear....maybe I'll try one and report back later.

LubeNLuv
05-18-2006, 09:06 PM
That warming wand is actually an interesting idea. I wonder if such a thing would be compatable with the FL?

Check out this little Quicktime movie (http://www.hidebehind.com/24E60D74)of the re-usable insert warmer. It gives you some idea of the size of the thing relative to the ***** masturbation devices. I ridiculed the "Hole Warmer" at first, but now having experimented with normal hand-warmer units that work the same way, I gotta say that something that goes inside the FL and worked this way would be very practical, completely portable and highly discreet for those guys who have little to no privacy (as in dorm environments). The video is pretty interesting.

bk_fl2
05-20-2006, 03:23 AM
i hope fleshlight sells such heating pads... great for warming up fleshlight

jimbo_83
05-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Yeah that definitely looks like it would be a cool accessory for the Fleshlight, especially if it takes only two minutes to warm up!

Lycaon
05-21-2006, 03:12 PM
went ahead and ordered the variety pack just to try these things out. Even though it was advertised as including the Hole warmer, one wasn't included, I will email them and see what is up with that.

I haven't tried all of them, but initial size estimates are correct, they are much smaller than the fleshlight, Japanese dicks must really be smaller on average. I am about 6.5" long, and I think about average around. I definetly would have liked an extra inch and a half or so of length on the units.

Like most guys, I have, over the years, wished for a bigger dick. If you have ever wondered what it would like to be hung like a horse, try one of these. It's not all it's cracked up to be unless you are into mares. If nothing else, trying these, has made me happy with my size.

I have a Wonder wave, pink lady, super tight, and a super ribbed, so I will try to give my impressions in relation to these.

None of these makes any atempt at looking anything like a female orfice, and the entrance is just a thin, tight hole, so they feel diferent than the FL's. All are pre lubed with a med liquid that stays pretty wet and slipery. They seem to be designed for single use, and are open on only one end, so cleaning is a bit tricky. Carefull cleaning can probably extend their use, but they aren't going to hold up like a FL.

The ones I have tried so far differ quite a bit, so here is a rundown

soft tube cup: Nice feel, very tight with lots of ribbing. at elast as tight as the super ribbed, but somewhere in between the WW and the SR, 1/4" of soft foam around the entrance pre lubed. Tricky to get in initially, and 1.5" too shallow, but Not a bad ride. Squeezing the top, which is shaped like a big tube of toothpaste, produces a nice sucking/ sliding sensation. When I came in this one, I was surprised that I didn't have the over sensitive feeling that I get with the WW. I don't understand this since it's much tighter than the WW. It may be that the Head is shorter, so there isn't as much actual rubbing at the head.

Air cushion cup: Most disapointing so far, even getting inside was almost imposible, The sealed air chambers are supost to give a unique feel, but they simply caused the sides of the entrance to balloon out as I worked my way inside, The outer air chamber broke, releaving some pressure and allowing me to get inside, but it was still too tight to be any fun at all. I can only recomend for 5" or less, and about 3/4" dia. There is no foam around the entrance, lots of lube.

Double Hole cup: both ends have the foam lube pad, removing both ends allowed my dick to protrude out the entrance of the oposite orfice, kind of a wierd experiance. The holes definetly feel different, One seems to hold onto you more as you pull out. Definetly diferent from the fleshlight, The WW, my favorite, gives a feeling of being surrounded, lots of sensation all along the shaft, these feel more like point contacts, and there isn't the same feel of gliding as the WW has.

All in all, the are interesting products, Wierdly, they remind me a lot of the Japanese cars of the 70's. Interesing technology, but not really up to American standards of size and comfort. ;-) . The foam lube pad is interesting, but it's a little rough, and I'm not sure I really like it. Some method of holding lube would be nice, but I'm not sure this is it.

Just for comparison, the WW in a case is 24.5oz, the Rolling head cup is 4.5oz

I will post again when I have tried the others.

LubeNLuv
05-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Great reviews! Thanks for sharing your experiences....I kinda figured these were either single-use or close to it. Innovative ideas with some of the features, but not quite a Fleshlight.

I look forward to your further reviews. It would be really helpful to see a digicam pic of one of these side-by-side to a FL.

mdogg123
05-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Lycaon,

Thanks for the review. Did you have any trouble when ordering? And do you live in the US? Where did you order it from and how did it come when it was shipped to you? Thanks.

mdogg

geestring
05-24-2006, 09:06 AM
anyone order it from that rianbow shoppers site?

no wher does it mention it is a one time use thing... can someone confirm if it is one time use?

nm i guess its one time use? could it be possible to use it more than once?

qazw
05-27-2006, 09:23 AM
I also ordered the variety pack on the 24th. It got here yesterday but i wasn't home, so i had to goto the post office to pick it up. Order processing time was amazing, 2 days for over-seas delivery? Well i opened it up and i also didn't get one of those hole warmers. On the rainbow shoppers site they were out of stock on the hole warmers, but you'd think they'd save hole warmers for variety pack buyers :( . For me that was the whole point to buying the variety pack. To get a hole warmer and test it out on my fleshlight. I'm not going to complain though, when they sent me the email for me to make the payment, i put in my credit card number off the top of my head, and then the next day i looked at my card and i saw that i put in the wrong expiration date(i reversed the month and the year). I've checked my credit card transactions online and haven't been billed yet. They haven't even emailed me yet either. I'm gonna fully open up the package when i get home tonight. I'll try to post pictures of the 5 next to a fleshlight, if i have some time. I have to say though, they are very light and don't seem like you can use them that many times just by the weight of them.

LubeNLuv
05-27-2006, 11:20 AM
Very much looking forward to your detailed reviews! AND pictures! :)

qazw
05-28-2006, 11:25 AM
uh.... ok here is my review, short and simple
it's horrible, it's way to short for anyone and it's too snug for my likeing.
it doesn't seem to be as tight as an ultra tight but the bumps and all the crazy stuff going on in there makes it very uncomfortable. i only tested out the "deep throat" can so far. after only testing that one, i'm not too thrilled that i want to even touch the other ones. these things are definatly only single use, well you could use it multiple times, if you did it all in the same day, but the point is you can't really clean them at all. i didn't even bother to take pictures because i was so disappointed with it. your fleshlight is 100x better, so stick with it and don't bother trying this. i got lucky and got mine for free. i just wanted to get the hole warmer and test it out on the fleshlight, oh well.

LubeNLuv
05-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Y'know, sometimes, it really sucks to be "right" about my guesses. We all pretty much guessed they were short, impossible/difficult to clean and offered little competition to the FLeshlight. Too bad...I for one would LIKE to see some healthy competition to the FLeshlight. That only bodes well for future development efforts.

But thanks for experimenting with these guys. You did us all a favor.

geestring
05-28-2006, 05:36 PM
well we need to hear more thoughts on it. im itching to buy out of curiosity.

Phantom
06-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Speaking of ordering sex toys from Japan, can anyone tell me a place where I can order Gloryquest DvD's that ships to North America? Its nearly impossible to get a reply anywhere.

masa
06-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi, there.

I'm Masanobu Sato of ***** Co., Ltd.

It's a pity to see you don't like our products so much.

But, no wonder you don't like them, actually.

Because ***** cups are made for the use of Japanese male.
(we haven't started selling ***** to overseas officially.
Rainbow shoppers has nothing to do with us.)

As you might know, the size of penis of Japanese men is smaller than that of you American's.

So, to solve the problem, we are now developing new model for U.S market.

we plan to sell U.S models from this coming winter at earliest, and spring at latest.

So, I'd apprecite it if you could wait until new models come along.

I hope we can offer you the best sensual sensations that you've never experienced before in near future.

FYI:***** series are all disposable.

These are not for using repeatedly by rinsing out.

It’s not only because from the aspect of hygiene, but also we’d like you to enjoy TENGA’s outstanding feeling by using ***** without any obstacles like condom.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Tentacles_of_Love
06-09-2006, 12:13 AM
H
I hope we can offer you better sensual sensations than that you can get from Fleshlights in near future.

You've got some balls, friend.

Bolt_Head
06-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi, there.

I'm Masanobu Sato of ***** Co., Ltd.

It's a pity to see you don't like our products so much.

But, no wonder you don't like them, actually.

Because ***** cups are made for the use of Japanese male.
(we haven't started selling ***** to overseas officially.
Rainbow shoppers has nothing to do with us.)

As you might know, the size of penis of Japanese men is smaller than that of you American's.

So, to solve the problem, we are now developing new model for U.S market.

we plan to sell U.S models from this coming winter at earliest, and spring at latest.

So, I'd apprecite it if you could wait until new models come along.

I hope we can offer you the best sensual sensations that you've never experienced before in near future.

FYI:***** series are all disposable.

These are not for using repeatedly by rinsing out.

It’s not only because from the aspect of hygiene, but also we’d like you to enjoy TENGA’s outstanding feeling by using ***** without any obstacles like condom.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

You're using the old "americans have big penis" to sell us stuff, i'm on to you!
I do have a question however, I was wondering what do you have to change in your product for the american market, and for the competition with the FleshLight that you'd face in the United States market?

lurker360
06-28-2006, 04:50 AM
I'm over here in Japan for 2 years, and I was at the local adult store, and I saw these, they had the special pack with all 6 items for 5,000 yen, so I picked it up.:D

tmtx
06-28-2006, 08:41 AM
You're using the old "americans have big penis" to sell us stuff, i'm on to you!
I do have a question however, I was wondering what do you have to change in your product for the american market, and for the competition with the FleshLight that you'd face in the United States market?

It really is all about Americans having huge penises. Apparently these are smaller in depth and diameter. Bottoming out in these things happens at 5-6 inches, depending on the model, and they don't accomodate larger girths. The original email I rec'd from ***** company gave size specifications and there was no way I'd find them comfortable in their current sizing.

lurker360
07-14-2006, 01:35 AM
yeah, they deffinatly are not mad for non asians:o

Marriedtoolong
07-14-2006, 01:51 AM
I thinks it's purely an access problem.