PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for FleshLight owners

Skater X
05-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Here are some tips for fleshlight users I found through experimenting with my flesh lights. The best fleshlight hands down is the mouth, speed bump, clear. Clear is the best because it is easy to see if it is dirty or not and you can see your dick which is the shit. Also the mouth is basically just a tighter version of the vagina. I just found out the best way to fuck a fleshlight. Take a pair of scissors and cut your flesh light in half. This way when you thrust in all the way it puts 100 percent more stimulation on the head of your peni cuz the head of your penis rubs up against the opening where you cut the fleshlight when you thrust inside all the way so your dick goes outside of the fleshlight on the other side. Keep cutting it till you find the right lenght for your size dick. Make sure the head of your dick can go all the way outside of the fleshlight on the other side for max stimulation when you fuck. Also, Fuck using the cap they give you on the bottom. It makes the fleshlight tight, but it makes that shit too fucking loud and it sounds like your pumping up a basketball. My dick slides in way nicer without the cap on. Also, the best opening is honestly the anal speed bump cuz it has the most grip on your dick in the opening, that shit is tight. However it has too much material on the outside so your dick cant go all the way in at the base of the shaft cuz the buttcheeks block it. My solution. Take a pair of scissors and cut off the buttcheeks so your cock can go all the way in. The ultimate custom fleshlight is to cut the buttcheeks off the anll speed bump and then cut the fleshlight in half, an fuck it with no cap on. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

indubitablyk
05-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Here are some tips for fleshlight users I found through experimenting with my flesh lights. The best fleshlight hands down is the mouth, speed bump, clear. Clear is the best because it is easy to see if it is dirty or not and you can see your dick which is the shit. Also the mouth is basically just a tighter version of the vagina. I just found out the best way to fuck a fleshlight. Take a pair of scissors and cut your flesh light in half. This way when you thrust in all the way it puts 100 percent more stimulation on the head of your peni cuz the head of your penis rubs up against the opening where you cut the fleshlight when you thrust inside all the way so your dick goes outside of the fleshlight on the other side. Keep cutting it till you find the right lenght for your size dick. Make sure the head of your dick can go all the way outside of the fleshlight on the other side for max stimulation when you fuck. Also, Fuck using the cap they give you on the bottom. It makes the fleshlight tight, but it makes that shit too fucking loud and it sounds like your pumping up a basketball. My dick slides in way nicer without the cap on. Also, the best opening is honestly the anal speed bump cuz it has the most grip on your dick in the opening, that shit is tight. However it has too much material on the outside so your dick cant go all the way in at the base of the shaft cuz the buttcheeks block it. My solution. Take a pair of scissors and cut off the buttcheeks so your cock can go all the way in. The ultimate custom fleshlight is to cut the buttcheeks off the anll speed bump and then cut the fleshlight in half, an fuck it with no cap on. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy is nuts...and off topic...

Skater X
05-12-2006, 10:04 PM
You don't know shit! Try it before you accuse me of being nuts! Or are you too pussy to cut your fleshlight! I dare you!!!!!

Skater X
05-14-2006, 04:31 AM
What up Fleshlight addicts? I just came to new revelations. The best fleshlight custom creation is the clear mouth supertight speedbump, cut in half or shorter, with clear casing, and no cap on. This is the best fleshlight in my opinion of all of them. It goes the furtherest down the shaft of your penis because the opening of the entrance protrudes out the farthest of all the openings, it is much tighter and better fit than the vagina. Also, when you cut the fleshlight in half, or shorter, it puts extra stimulation on the head of your dick because it rubs up against the opening where you cut the shaft when your head goes all the way out and back in. Also, cutting it in half, or shorter, it allows you to watch yourself busting a nut and you can shoot it out of the fleshlight, which makes it fun cuz you can bust nuts on shit, or pictures of naked chick, or on a mirror and watch it run down, or on your keyboard, you get the point. Also, it's way faster to fuck it with out the cap on cuz there is no suction and you don't have to deal with adjusting the cap cuz that sucks. Your fleshlight may look ghetto, but once you fuck it like this you will never go back to using it the regular way cuz it is perfect!!!!!!! My dick has extactlyt 6 inches of girth and it is about 7 and 1/4 inches long last time I measured. IF you are this big, than this shit will work for you!!!!!!! Holla!