Gay Dating Sites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay Dating Sites?

What better place to ask then you guys. Now I would like to clear something up. I am not looking for a "hook up site" I can get laid anytime I want. I would like to find something more meaningful that a bar tab and blowjob. So if y'all have had any luck with sites, post up for a brother. Thanks.

2pb
    A mans job is to find a hole and fill it.

Re: Gay Dating Sites?

Wow, either y'all are a bunch of whores or no one dates...lol. BTW-that is not a dig on whores, I like whores but I am looking for just special whore. I don't like to share.

Comment

try the scruff app on your phone. i met a guy on there and earlier this evening i went over to his place and i cooked him dinner and we watched tv. we've been "seeing eachother" a little over a month. he's a potential. a potential.

Comment

Scruff app? My smart phone is owned by a moron. besides, I would like to know a tad more about a person before I go cook for them.

Comment

i met my bf on okcupid
          Last edited by toysontheside; 09-16-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I wish I could find the right guy to build a friendship with, that would lead to me sucking his dick eventually.

Some new government regukations seems to be scaring some sites to shut down. Fearlessblogging dot com shut down because of it, and craigslist shut down it's personals. Gives some new regulation as the basis.

I really enjoyed reading the Men Seeking Men ads. Saw a few that I really wish I could have met up with.

I want to suck a cock.
            ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

I need to get a pre-paid SIM for my old phone, and keep it at work and sign up for some sites... for meeting nice young men.
              ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Working...
              X