Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things you have stuck up your ass?

Originally posted by Spalector View Post
    Today I ordered a new vibrating dildo. I have been searching high and low for the one I want. It's a vibrating flexible dildo with the suction pad so I can mount it. It's also got a remote control on it, so I can adjust the speed..also very life like, I like that. good 8 or 9 inches of good insertable goodness. I'm upgrading from 1 and 3/4 inch diameter to 2 inch..My ass craves something bigger!!...can't wait for it to come in so I can try it out!!
    What is the toy name?

Comment

Originally posted by RaneGaming View Post
      What is the toy name?
      PM sent.....

Comment

yes what toy did you get spalector?

Comment

WOW, this baby came the other day!!...I hated that I had to wait until the weekend to try it out!!...This thing is huge!!...full 2" diameter...and it vibrates!!...got a good suction cup on it and a nice set of balls!!...so I mounted it right about waist high and, as usual backed up onto it...Whoa baby!!....Took a little bit to get all up on it, but it sure nice!! It was completely paralyzing!!.....slow, man I mean slow!!.....but it wasn't more than I can take, I've taken dildos that big before but not for a long time!!...

I haven't figured out what to name her yet (I name all my toys after after my favorite girls) and I've 'bout run out of names..I've got my Kaley, my Britney, my Miley, and my Selena. All very good dildos, I am proud of them....hhhhmmm...what to name this new dickgal???? she sure is big.. almost too big.... yeah, I could fuck her but I could barely move!!!...after a while I went back to my Kaley dildo. She seems to be my favorite, seems to be just the right size for my butthole!! I can ride her like a bronco!!.....I sure do like sticking stuff up my ass!!...

Comment

I've been riding this new 2" wide baby vigorously today!! Holy Toledo this thing is big and nice!! Still haven't figured out a name for her yet but boy-oh-boy is she fucking me to the limit!!! Just spent about 20 minutes on her. Just leaning over and going back and forth and back and forth!! Switching from no-vibe to low-vibe and high-vibe!! Thrusting slow for a big, then deep and hard!! Just an incredible ass-fucking time!! I am totally winded. I had to stop for a bit as her elephantine goodness almost made me cum!! Not ready for that yet. Lots of strokage and pokage left in this day. It's just 2pm and I want to prefly for a few more hours yet.

It's really bothering me that I haven't come up with a name for her yet. Emma Watson is sweet little piece of ass, but I'm not too hot on Emma for a name and Hermione is too hard to spell LOL!

Comment

Well, nothing out of the ordinary....my fingsher, anal toys, my girlfriends finger, her tongue, toys she brings.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedAndErotic View Post
                ...my girlfriends finger, her tongue, toys she brings.
                Nice! So your girl is a freak in bed huh?

Comment

These days I pretty much just use Ass approved real sex toys such as vibrators, butt plugs, dildos, etc...But in my life I have stuck a lot of stuff up my ass...well, everything except a real cock...how's that for irony?...I sure do fantasize a lot about it, tho...

Comment

Many things Ive stuck up my ass including
                    handle end of a Hammer
                    A cucumber
                    My friends dick etc

i love to have a dildo up my ass while I FL! I can stimulate my prostate and the combination of precum and the dildo sliding in and out is just fantastic!
                    Last edited by Andysim232; 12-17-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andysim232 View Post
                      i love to have a dildo up my ass while I FL! I can stimulate my prostate and the combination of precum and the dildo sliding in and out is just fantastic!
                      Ain't it though?!!! I love it!!! Today I am using my 10 inch Colt rotating vibrator, got it mounted right behind the keyboard. In fact I'm bent over and it is spinning around deep inside me right now!!! Aw man this thing is intense!!!! Absolutely magical!!!

Comment

Today I have been watching a lot of ass creampie cumshots compilations...all the while giving good traffic to my ass on the dildo and playing with my fleshies!!! I swap up dildos just about as much as I swap up Fleshies!...makes it feel like there are more people here! LOL!..and they're all fucking me!!....I absolutely love something up my ass when I am jacking off!! I've stuffed a lot of plastic up my butt this day..

Comment

My vibrators, dildos, anal plugs and beads have given me some nice Christmas magic today!! I love shoving stuff up my ass when I'm playin!!

Got some money for Christmas--ordered a big new vibrating dildo suitable for mounting, and a new regular vibrator for the bedroom....gonna order a new fleshlight, too but I haven't decided which one yet...
                          Last edited by SLECTOR; 12-25-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm really afraid of putting anything up my anus. I did put a small dildo up there and the orgasm was, let's say, "orgasmic." I was seriously thinking about getting Aneros Helix Syn. Anyone have any experience with this prostate massager? I hear that you will really empty your testicles with using this device.

Comment

I've done some anal play in the past (toys and fingers) but I haven't gotten any pleasure from it yet (maybe I'm doing something wrong) but I haven't given up yet.

Comment

Damn, it's Saturday and my new dildos didn't come in the mail today!...shit, I was really looking forward to trying them out!!

Comment

Working...
                                X