Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever exposed yourself to a stranger.....accidentally???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever exposed yourself to a stranger.....accidentally???

Back when my wife worked days, and I worked nights, I would sit in the living room naked watching t.v. all morning. Blinds and curtains closed, so not a big deal. Well one day UPS had a package and I guess assumed nobody was home so they used to bring stuff to the back porch and leave it. Well, we have NO window coverings AT ALL on the back windows. I heard a truck out front and peeked out the blinds and saw the truck, well i didn't want to miss the package so I ran thru the kitchen to grab some clothes in the bedroom, and saw the UPS guy running thru the back yard toward the gate. As I opened the front door he was jumping in his truck and I heard him holler back over his shoulder... "Sorry about that..." So I think he saw me streaking thru the kitchen to grab my sweatpants...

Then once I took my FL on a road trip, with the wife driving I sat in the passenger front havng a flight...right when I was about to climax a vehicle was approaching and I raiseed up high enough in the seat that my balls were above dash level. Not completely sure they actually saw or not tho.

Now what made me think of this topic is something I just realized about smartphones and Google+ accounts...if you don't change some default settings, it AUTOMATICALLY uploads EVERY picture you take on your phone. Well one day I was experimenting with trying to snap some pics of a hot young girl in an Eclipse in traffic. I drive a 4x4 fullsize truck that sits much higher. She had her windows down and her skirt kept blowing up in her lap and she kept reaching down with her hand and pushing it back down. Looks like she was trying to tuck the edge of it under her cheeks, but it wouldn't stay. Well, I paced myself beside her for a little ways and snapped a couple pics. She had her cell phone up to her ear with her right hand (the side I was on) and her left hand kept pushing her skirt back down. One pic looked like she is fingering herself.....it was pretty hot!

Then one day i stripped down to just my shirt and shoes driving home, and snapped a wide angle pic that showed my dick, and out the drivers window where there was a young woman in an SUV right next to me...and also showed my face. I texted it to my wife on the way home. And then deleted them from my phone and her phone when I got home. That was about a month ago.

Then yesterday I was browsing my phone for a pic and saw this "Instant Uploads" folder...hmmm, what is that???..... needless to say, there were those pics!!! And it would NOT let me delete them. So I go to my google+ account online and there they are!!! YIKES!!!!! I deleted them, but it took me about an hour searching online to figure out how to get them removed from my phone.

I almost got caught by a cop late one night at a roadcheck. I had my pants around my ankles and was jerking off when I "came" up on this checkpoint, that was strategically located to keep people from getting a seatbelt on before they get to your window. Well, I zipped my pants about 2 seconds before he was tapping my window with his MagLight..."got off" lucky with a "No seatbelt" fine.

Once I was out in the garage kinda late, and the wife was sitting in the front room watching t.v. I stripped down naked and was going to walk across the porch and step in the front door just to be spontaneous... I was about 2 steps from making my stride when the front door opened and the neighbors wife steps out to go back to her house... I actually kinda wish I would have done it with her sitting there with my wife, just for the surprise/shock factor of not knowing she was there. I think my wife would have died laughing, and the neighbors wife would have never looked at me the same...

SO... i do a lot of naked driving, and naked in the house and back yard, but I think the UPS guy was the only to ever catch me...
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Re: Have you ever exposed yourself to a stranger.....accidentally???

It happened once to me, in a pretty stupid way.
    I was masturbating in the living room when someone knocked on the door. I immediately realized the windows near the door do not have blinds and he was able to see me... what a stupid thing to do! Good thing we have a gate now...

The G+ notes are scary. Personally I'm not in this smartphone thing at all and after this, I guess I have one extra reason to NOT buy them.

That said, don't do shit while driving.

Comment

I fantasize about flashing women or getting caught while naked in the back yard or something.

But when given a chance to possibly flash a woman at the amazement park a few weeks ago I chickened out. Primarily because she had kids with her.

We were leaving and the wife and I wanted to change into dry clothes before our other guests made it to the truck. Well there was a lady and 2 kids just getting into the truck next to us. She had her's running before I got my dry clothes from the back and got in the back seat of my crew cab to change. Well the wife left the side door open on her side which is where the lady was sitting. I could see her and she was on her cell phone. I was frustrated that the wife didn't close her door so I could go ahead and change while she found her clothes. But then I started thinking of looking away like I didn't see the other lady next to us and go ahead and strip down. My heart started racing just thinking about doing it and what if she looked over and saw me...

But I froze up and waited until my wife got in a closed the door...

.....another opportunity I wish I would have acted on. Her kids were small enough I couldn't see them thru their door windows. ..but now we will never know..........

Comment

Almost. I'm sure most of you have been in public bathrooms in which the urinals provide inadequate coverage.

Comment

Ok...yesterday driving home on the expressway I passed a semi truck on their passenger side and noticed it was a woman driver. I immediately started thinking horny...

...what if I stripped down and changed lanes to her side. I wonder if I could get where she could see me naked, and of course playing with it a little. ..???...hmmmm.......

I have thought before about stopping on one of these back roads that crosses over a turnpike and getting out naked and flash the cars going by. Thatbway even if there was a cop there isn't an exit to get to the road that I would be on.

And if I flashed the lady trucker I would not get in front of her, thatb2ay she couldn't get my plate number. And if she hit her airhorn or anything to let me know she saw I could slow down and get behind her and exit off the expressway before she could call me in...

Just fantasizing here...but still wanting to make it a reality! ! !

Comment

Recently, I was laying naked on the couch with the wife giving me a handjob... our blinds were tilted mostly open... when our Schwan's delivery driver walked up and rang the doorbell!

The wife was facing his direction, and she said she saw him look right at us. The lights inside were on. I jumped amd ran to tue bedroom... and she opened the door to talk to him.

Comment

Back in the college days, the dorm shower was a popular place to jerk off. The showers were individual but had flimsy courtains. One time I was at it jerking off when I realized that the curtain wasnít pulled all the way shut but by then it was too late. I had already accidentally exposed myself to a few guys passing by. Iím not the only one this happened to because I witnessed other guys jerking off as I was walking by. I guess everyone just accepted it as part of living in that type of arrangement.

Comment

ATLFO , you just keep pointing out all the fun I missed out on by not going to college. I might have turned out gay, if I had been able to snoop on guys jerking off! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X