Anal dildo recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anal dildo recommendations?

Looking for something on the slim size (under 2" dia, must have a good suction cup base for hands-free use. I like the idea of a squirting dildo, to be able to pump lube inside during use, but most of them are 2" dia or bigger. I have had bigger dildoes in my ass, but for actually pumping/riding I want slimmer.

My previous favorite/most used anal toy was a textured glass dildo. But I had to keep using my hand to hold it. I want something to try on the shower wall, or on a heavy plate in the floor to straddle. I want a hands-free anal ride experience.

And I haven't found a guy to ride... yet..... ;-)
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

I want to be able to do this...

and not have to do it like this...

Comment

Did u ever buy something, I bought a butt plug under 4" long and 1.2" wide, it's good but a little wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
        Did u ever buy something, I bought a butt plug under 4" long and 1.2" wide, it's good but a little wide.
        No, haven't bought anything yet.

That would be a small butt plug for me. I mean, I enjoyed the small steel plug I had, but I want something closer to my size. And something as realistic in appearance/feel as I can get.

Favoring the Jake Bass FleshJack Boy dildo with suction cup attachment. 5" insertable, 5" girth (1.6" diameter). Really close to my cock size.

or .Marcus Mojo - even closer to my actual size. 5" insertable, and 4 3/4 girth.

And either looks delicious!
        Last edited by KssnCzns; 08-02-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Just ordered the Marcus Mojo dildo and suction cup base. Ordered separately so I could get the 20% off both pieces. With tax it was $76US. Free shipping.

I want to practice sucking it, and hopefully can use it in the wife's pussy and suck it after I pull it out!

Eventually it will go in my ass... need to get some codoms for anal play, so I can still practice my oral on it!

Comment

Wife called me at work and said my Marcos Mojo dildo came in today!

She said it is going up my butt tonight!

But the first thing I want to do with it is go down on her pussy, and slip it in and out of her... and then me suck her pussy juice from it! Because I'd like to know what it would feel like to suck a cock straight out of her wet pussy.

#callmecuckold #bimmf #cocksucker

Comment

Marcus Mojo felt great in my ass. It had been several months since I had anything up there. Used it stuck to the shower wall first, and backed up on it. Then used it in the floor, straddling over it and pumping up and down!

It is almost exactly the same size as me, so now I know what my wife feels when I fuck her in her ass.

I just wish I knew what it felt like from a real, throbbing, jizz-pumping cock in my ass. I want to get ass-fucked bareback, and push his jizz out after he cums in me.

Comment

Working...
              X