If you could only have 1 SIAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only have 1 SIAC

Pretend you don't own any and had to pick one. Which would it be and why?

Re: If you could only have 1 SIAC

succu dry

never gets old

Comment

tiger tail ale. never gets...wait..

Comment

I just got the "Sukit" draft. It does exactly what it says, and very, very well. The level of suction you can acheive with it is amazing. I think it could even be advertised for penis enlargement! The sensations from the texture are just enough to make it sweet, and you have complete control over how hard it sucks just by adjusting the end cap. It is unlike the regular fleshlights I have (lady, STU, vortex) in that they feel more like intercourse, but the "Sukit" simulates the blowjob - and can suck you really hard. The result is an intense ejaculation. I also like the label design because to the untrained eye it just looks like some imported beer. Nice job ILF. ****

Comment

O' Doyles Backdoor Stout! Great explosion everytime! but having said that i haven't tried Succu Dry or Gape Soda yet...textures are different there.

Comment

Sukit is my answer. Thinking of getting it next...

I own a Premium Lager (mini lotus).

Comment

I've only ventured on the homo side of the site out of brand loyalty so my experiences are a little more limited but i'd definitely have to go with the Cherry Pop...amazing. When i'm rock hard and i'm sitting and running my fleshjacks up and down, if I push all the way into a fleshjack i can hold the fleshjack up (and the banana cream) but the cherry pop is so tight it won't stay on me...it pushes itself off my member.

Comment

I'd say if you want to feel the electrical-vibrating-static ribs - the Sukit Draft is the way to go. Within 5-10 mins you get that static stimulation. But if you want realistic anal penetration quickie and strong orgasm; id suggest going for the O'Doyle Stout. I actually did not like the pink color on those SIAC; I actually bought the deal for 120.00 on sale with a three pieces during the beginning of spring so I know all how the texture feels.

Intensity and stimulation

1. Sukit Draft (Mouth) --------------------Ribbed texture makes your finish climax ecstatic (Reccomended)

2. O Doyle Stout (Anal) -----------Quickie w/ tightness canal

3. Lady Lager (Vagina) -------------------Good for longer sessions w/ lotus right into business for all sizes of penis (best for average guys
                Last edited by JinzaX; 07-29-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Well fortunately I don't have to pretend I don't own any, I have 3. Suckit, stout and lady, my fave is the suckit which surprised me really. I thought I would like the stout the best but the small ribs are just too small to notice and it feels like a smooth canal all the way through, which is ok if you want a long session, however it goes through a lot of lube as it ends up pushing up to the end. The suckit has slightly more pronounced ribs that get me there a lot quicker and hold onto the lube a little better. The lady is also a good one imo, it's smooth but has the varying widths which make it more of an interesting texture than the stout. Out of the three though I definately like the sukit draft the best, it's a real ball drainer, but I doubt you would be dissapointed with any of them. I nearly chose not to get the sukit draft because I wasn't all that into the look of the mouth but I'm glad I did now.

Comment

Jake Cherry Pop it's super tight and has great suction grip. Very intense!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome reviews guys, I really want to get one now! Sounds like I'm going to go with the Sukit Draft

Comment

Working...
                      X