FleshLight Dildos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FleshLight Dildos

Is there information on length and width of each FleshLight Dildos? Size may matter... Alien, Zombie,Drac,Cyborg and Frankenstein stats please? My husband loves his Fleshlight 'girl freind', so it is only fair that I get to try one out for size!
    6.1.5, 7x2, 9.5x2. inches ?

Re: FleshLight Dildos

Keep in mind the ILF says those dildos are for external use only
    I reccomendations going to Adam & Eve on line. They list all the details for their toys,
    And they have the best selection. Our favorites are anything glass and a good realistic dildo with balls.
    Let me know what you get and your first use is

Comment

Not on the Fleshlight site, but you can go on the FleshJack site and find the measurements with the products.

Just remember, the disclaimer is mostly for the dyes rubbing off. I think if they were going to make a product like this they would have done a better job about making it usable, but they really just want to make sure you know that they are not responsible for any product problems if you use it.

Comment

Thank you as I never thought of checking out Mr Limpy's measurements. My wish that the texture is a mind blowing as the Flesh Light sleeves. darn it.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyelf View Post
          Keep in mind the ILF says those dildos are for external use only
          I reccomendations going to Adam & Eve on line. They list all the details for their toys,
          And they have the best selection. Our favorites are anything glass and a good realistic dildo with balls.
          Let me know what you get and your first use is
          I have tossed out enough glass dildos to make an entire set of Pryex products, reason being something flexible is much more to my liking. You know what? I suppose once a person knows what flesh light 'feels like'... nothing else can compare. Adam & Eve have a large variety of dildos there but so far nothing there holds my interest. Mr Limpy is looking better and better though... Flesh Light texture is far superior.. and you cannot beat the best..pardon the pun.

Comment

Cyber cock with balls from Lovers Package,
            Most real feel dildo out there
            We love it!!!

Comment

Mr Limpy is going to be hard (no pun intended) to use as a sex toy.

Comment

Originally posted by kym View Post
                Is there information on length and width of each FleshLight Dildos? Size may matter... Alien, Zombie,Drac,Cyborg and Frankenstein stats please? My husband loves his Fleshlight 'girl freind', so it is only fair that I get to try one out for size!
                6.1.5, 7x2, 9.5x2. inches ?
                Kym,
                On the Fleshlight page to the top right click on FleshJack. This will take you to the gay men's toys, including dick molded dildos based on gay star's body parts. Each of the actor's dick has length and width, plus insertable length, which ranges from 4.75" to 7".

Hope this helps.

Comment

Definitely check out the FleshJack Boys' dildos, they are amazingly well molded!

My Reviews
                  http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

Can anyone give me a review of the cyborg dildo? That thing looks amazing, but I would like someone's input before ordering one.

Comment

I think the freaks dildoes aren't supposed to be used. I believe they say on the page not intended for internal application or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X