gun oil the best lube?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gun oil the best lube?

astroglide is great. Im going to have to try gun oil next. I tried the home make cornstarch lube. not recommened.

Comment

Originally posted by jroske View Post
      I tried the home make cornstarch lube. not recommened.

Jigga wha?

Jigga who?

home make cornstarch lube?

Comment

Originally posted by ChazzyJ View Post
        Jigga wha?

Jigga who?

home make cornstarch lube?

Silly bitch.. It's Home make corn starch lube.. Lube and starch your fleshie at the same time, make for more efficient FLights..
        Duh!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ILOVEBIGBOOBS View Post
          I have gun oil and astroglide and i find the astroglide is much better lasts longer and you get a whole lot more for your money than gun oil !
          I just got a 2oz bottle of gun oil with my JH swallow and I don't care for it at all. 3 FLights later, I said fuck it and went back to my CVS Astroglide.
          To me, Gun oil isn't as slippery, and it dries up quicker, needing re-application a few times during FLight. The CVS brand Astroglide has never let me down. ID Glide comes in second for me. Gun Oil will become another back up lube or be used to install my next set of dirt bike tires..just like the ID Pleasure that's in the garage.

Comment

I had a small sample bottle of Gun Oil and it was the best also. Astroglide is easier to find than Gun Oil.

Comment

Would you say that gun oil is better than astroglide? How about cost?

Comment

Between us speaking, I advise to you to try to look in google.com

Comment

I did not care for the gun oil.

Comment

It is a valuable phrase

Comment

I shall afford will disagree

Comment

Hmm I can't abide with anything that leaves me feeling sticky like most of the lubes with glycerin and it seems to leave me very sensitive afterward, not sure if I'm allergic. Spit has been my prefered choice for ages but I'm gonna give xanthan gum a try coz I sometimes get a dry mouth at innoportune times. Hoping my local supermarket stocks it. I like the idea of something that you get a lot of for your money coz I'm a cheapskate lol. I heard egg whites work but didn't fancy trying that, sounds a bit yuk.

Comment

I agree..Gun Oil is great and long lasting.

Comment

Managed to get hold of some Xanthan gum from my local supermarket the other day after hearing about it on here. 2.50 for a small tube of powder. I made up a batch with only about 1 teaspoon in a mug of hot water and stirred until it was a nice gloopy consistency. Well after a few flights I can thouroghly recommend it. It doesn't feel so sticky afterwards either which was my major gripe with glycerin based lubes. I find that it doesn't dry up too quickly either. The small ridges in my 'ass in a can' seemed much more noticeable than with the fleshlube which is less viscous and tended to fill the ridges so becoming less noticeable. As for price it can't be beaten, 1 tsp made a mug full of the stuff. I think my 2.50 will go a long way. (Note that if you put the water staight on the powder it goes lumpy, much better to slowly sprinkle the powder onto the water with a salt shaker, less chance of it going lumpy that way).

Comment

I've tried regular Astroglide, Astroglide Gel, ID Glide, and Gun Oil H20.

Gun Oil is not only the slickest of them all, but it also doesn't make my dick sticky afterwards. It's the best of all that I've tried.

Comment

Working...
                              X