Corrigan cock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrigan cock

Any daredevils tried Corrigan cock yet??
    I just ordered one yesterday, a complete review would be helpful is any.....before, I start experimenting with it..

Thanks,

Re: Corrigan cock

iNdeed. i would love a review
    Saby tell us if it is any good!

iS it too big? some say its huge but from the measurements its a pretty standard dick.. i think
    Help those in need saby! give us more info :P

Thanks

Comment

So finally, my package arrived 2 weeks back, and I am all excited about it. The packaging was done very discreetly; no body will ever have any clue, what is in that Brown box. They sent me small packet of lube too….but I bought my own lube tube too, I knew it will come handy.

I bought this dildo because BC is my favorite gay performer and I wanted to experience his large cock 7’ inch insertable, its very close to Julian one’s, probably little thinner. Obviously, I’m not going to get to enjoy the real one so this is the next best thing. This is my first toy and thought it may be too big. However, when I received this dildo, I was shocked by its massive size and wondered, if I could really take it. However, the size was not going to deter me.

So the moment is finally here, I put small lube into my hole and was adamant to have at least 4 inch inside me, but I think I got only 2”, somehow it was very difficult to get it inside me, that night I tried it 3 times but couldn’t injoi it at all, may be due to its massive size. So there I was, completed shattered about my purchase, so I did next best thing, packed it up and put aside. Remember, this was the first time, when I had something inside me.

This Saturday, I thought, lets give it another try, I lubed Brent up really really well and my hole too and viola……..I managed to get at least, 5” in my hole slowly and gently, the feeling was sensual, mesmerizing, I think someone opened up my hole finally. I can still feel that openness. The size is great and very fulling.

If you are going to try it, please have lots of lube, and try it gently and slowly, you will get there eventually. My next goal, is to get entire 7” into my hole, hope so, it does not rupture my bubbly ass.

Comment

Its all about position and relaxing. You really have to focus on relaxing those muscles down there.

Thanks for the review
        A mans job is to find a hole and fill it.

Comment

2pumpblow is right, you have to relax and just keep sliding it in and out. I had a 12-inch dildo I used all the time and at the head for the first 2 to 3 inches, it was much bigger than the rest of the shaft. When I first started using it I got maybe half of it in me but I wanted it all inside. After several tries over several weeks, I was able to get past the point where my body was stopping it. I used it a lot in the shower. Lots of lube and taking my time making sure I was relaxed and I was always able to get the entire length inside of me. I am not sure of the exact insertable length, but my guess when the balls were up against my ass that it was at least 10 inches. I never felt anything so good except for orgasm. I am sorry I do not have that dildo any longer and I have been looking for another one to take its place. You will be able to get it all in at some point.

Comment

All about relaxing, taking it slow and using lots of lube. Whether it's with a toy or person if your uncomfortable don't do it.

Comment

I would love to feel Brent Corrigan's cock in my ass. Butt I would probably go with someone a little smaller for my first.
              ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Working...
              X