Fleshjack of regular dildo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleshjack of regular dildo

Hey all, i am looking to buy a Nice dildo for my girl. So its not for my own use.
    I would like it to be a good size like Brent corrigan of Brent everett. It has to feel and look real!

would you buy a fleshjack dildo or a regular one?

hope you can help!

Re: Fleshjack of regular dildo

Hi Jaggler,

I don't own many and I don't use them a lot but the Fleshjack versions are awesome. They look identical (except for the coloring) to the models own anatomy. They range in sizes too. Brent Corrigan's dick is so big I have never used it's dildo equivalent because frankly i'm too scared. Kevin Warhol on the other hand is small enough for me to use enjoyably.

Comment

Re: Fleshjack or regular dildo

I've purchased both. I have the girth-y (girth > length IMO) Cody Cummings one from FJ, and there's no contest between the FJ molds and and ordinary dildo. FJ quality and texture wins out.

Of course, if big cock molds are what you are after, there are bigger options out there. Tom Chase, Ken Ryker, and Chad Hunt all have huge cocks and they've been molded as well.

Comment

Thanks for the help, think im gommans order the Brent everett one. Since that one is in stock here
        Last edited by Jaggler; 05-17-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I think he's probably one of the better molds. His cock looks big but not too big in both girth and length. I've never found him that attractive though. He's a great looking guy but I don't know...maybe i'm just crazy.

I've never liked Cody Cummings that much either but I have to admit I just went and looked at all the dicks on FJ and his is mouth-watering hot.

I think my top five favorite dicks on this site are:

1) Kevin Warhol:

2) Brent Everett

3) Marcus Mojo (he's not that big but his head is so hot):

Comment

Does anyone know just how big Marcus Mojo is anyway? Is he actually five-something inches?

Comment

Id say try to find out what she would look for and enjoy that way you limit the risk of getting something she may not be a fan of

Comment

I'm actually looking for a dildo also, but it's for myself, and that Marcus Mojo looks pretty mouthwatering to me; but I will also check out Cody Cummings.

Comment

Either could be great, I suggest figuring or asking her directly what she might like.

Comment

I want to know which has the smallest girth? I love the look and length of Kevin W. But wish it was a little smaller girth (5.5"). I clicked on another one that was 5", but forgot who...

...back to browsing dildo pics!
                    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Working...
                    X