Marcus Mojo dildo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Mojo dildo

Finally bought a FJB dildo. The 20% discount and free shipping was too good to pass up.

At first touch, it is a little "harder" on the surface than expected. Like it has a slick skin, to make it less permeable, which is probably good. So it doesn't absorb stains, when used anally without a condom. Which I am going to get some condoms before I use it in my ass.

I did however get a use out of it the first day. The wife opened the package, and used it to frot with me until I was erect, to see how I compared to Marcus Mojo. We are almost identical in length and girth.

Then after a shower together, with Marcus stuck to the wall in between us, and us masturbating each other, and us taking turns sucking Marcus's dick... we moved to the bed. I licked the wife's clit while I slowly worked the dildo inside her pussy.

Made her cum a couple times with dildo thrusts and clit licking together. Moved into a 69, and let her suck me for a bit while I continued with Marcus inside her.

For the finale, I dropped back between her legs, and pulled out the dildo, had her hold it like it was her dick, and I sucked all her juices from it.

So, it isn't completely realistic in feel in my mouth, because of the harder, slick surface. It doesn't feel like real skin. The head doesn't have any softness around the lip to simulate a real cock.

But the wife said it was the best dildo she has ever felt inside of her.

I will add more after I see how Marcus feels in my ass.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Had my first experience with the Marcus Mojo dildo in my ass. Stuck it to the shower wall and backed up on it slowly, until I relaxed enough to take it all in. Pumped on it for a litte bit. then after I got out of the shower, I straddled it in the floor and sat all the way down on it, and pumped up and down some.

I wish it was a real guy's cock in my ass though.

Comment

Thanks for the details, did you orgasm with it

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
        Thanks for the details, did you orgasm with it
        No, I didn't play that long with it. And I've never been able to achieve an orgasm from anal only. :-(

Butt... I used to really enjoy having a dildo in my ass while I stroked myself to climax. And had a lot of pegging sessions with the wife wearing a strap-on. But always had to finish off by stroking myself, or her stroking me to climax as I rode her in cowgirl position.

What is the best position for reaching climax from anal only? I would love to reach that!

Comment

I haven't tried but would want to. I would think it's possible since you get pleasure from anal. I've been looking for a sale to buy a dildo to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
            I haven't tried but would want to. I would think it's possible since you get pleasure from anal. I've been looking for a sale to buy a dildo to try.
            Yeah, I waited to buy. They had a 20% off on the FleshJack side and I got Marcus, and the suction cup base, with free shipping for just over $70

Comment

Working...
            X