No announcement yet.

A new FLyer with decision problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

A few, just a few

Comment

12 FB mean 12 dollar/euro discount as long as the 12 dollar/euro are less than 25% of the whole prize? ^^
      If so, then it would be best to order the major part first, e.g. for 200€ what will result in having 20 FB which i could use on the rest for 100€ and would have to pay 80€ only...

did I finally get it right?

Thanks FleshButt and zam for your opinions! And thanks ThePowerHorse and DaHorse for your steady help

I'll let you know, what I've ended up with

Comment

Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
        12 FB mean 12 dollar/euro discount as long as the 12 dollar/euro are less than 25% of the whole prize? ^^
        If so, then it would be best to order the major part first, e.g. for 200€ what will result in having 20 FB which i could use on the rest for 100€ and would have to pay 80€ only...

did I finally get it right?

Thanks FleshButt and zam for your opinions! And thanks ThePowerHorse and DaHorse for your steady help

I'll let you know, what I've ended up with
        Did you get it ? Yes, you did

Comment

Niceeee, Sir!

Oh and maybe one last question: When I order the sleeves only at the Orgy option and buy the cases seperately, do I still recieve those metal boxes of the FLGs then?

Comment

Niceeee, Sir!

Oh and maybe one last question: When I order the sleeves only at the Orgy option and buy the cases seperately, do I still recieve those metal boxes of the FLGs then?
            No, you donīt !

Reason 1 - The Tins you are talking about, were only given to resellers, so they could show/promote the Fleshlights at their stock - a tim simply looks better then just showing the pure Fleshlight case instead.

Reason 2 - The Tins are something from the past. ILF has replaced the Tins with a simple Box.

Past

Now

Comment

Too bad, but ok... now it's just a bit more calculating and online business, then some waiting time and then I'll feel like a little child on christmas

Thanks again for helping me out with all of my questions and making the purchase much more easier for me

Comment

Too bad, but ok... now it's just a bit more calculating and online business, then some waiting time and then I'll feel like a little child on christmas

Thanks again for helping me out with all of my questions and making the purchase much more easier for me
                Youīre welcome. In case there is some more help needed, keep posting or just PM me

Comment

Originally posted by zam View Post
                  Ahja, noch ein Landsmann! Ich bin auch noch neu hier

@ThePowerhouse: "Deutschmark" or "Deutsche Mark" hasnt been around for quite a while now It's Euro since 1999

Cant really help with your decision, just got my 3rd and 4th FLs, and I have kind of a deal with myself so that I wont be using them earlier as 2-3 Weeks from now. Its a motivation for some work I gotta do And the First two I have are ICE and Speed Bump. Anyways, I think you will be happy with whatever you'll order
                  I really feel like a moron now! :P I was quickly typing that post up and saw you mention Germany and Deutschmark just popped into my head. Dumb ass American, lol.

My Reviews
                  http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                    I really feel like a moron now! :P I was quickly typing that post up and saw you mention Germany and Deutschmark just popped into my head. Dumb ass American, lol.

My Reviews
                    Just to let you know, this weird minded, mustached guy from Austria isīnt in charge anymore ! Heīs gone quite a while now and definitly not missed :P

I better donīt mention his name, i donīt wanna get banned !

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
                      Just to let you know, this weird minded, mustached guy from Austria isīnt in charge anymore ! Heīs gone quite a while now and definitly not missed :P

I better donīt mention his name, i donīt wanna get banned !
                      Haha, I know it.

My Reviews

Comment

I've made my order now!!! (well, the first part )

I ordered Stoya's Swallow and Destroya from the Orgy option and added the "Buy 3, Get 1 Half off"-Cases as well as some ID Glide and the Toy Cleaner Spray (I actually wanted to add the powder too, but I think I can just use normal 100% cornstarch since the powder is nothing but exactly the same)

The other part of the order will be Eufrat's Vortex and Riley's Nipple Alley.... AND maybe some more stuff depending on whether there will be a new event or special sale in about the next week.

I can't wait till next week, when I can start my first FLight <3

Thanks again for all your help, you made that whole purchase thing quite easier and faster ))

Comment

That's great! You are going to be one happy man! I don't blame you for not buying ILF's Renewing Powder either, it is overpriced as it is, like you said, just plain cornstarch.

My Reviews

Comment

As for my second order I was about getting Eufrat Mai's Vortex and Riley's Nipple Alley, but now I'm thinking about combining those two sleeves by just buying the Alien... What do you think?
                            Then I could even add another sleeve

Comment

As for my second order I was about getting Eufrat Mai's Vortex and Riley's Nipple Alley, but now I'm thinking about combining those two sleeves by just buying the Alien... What do you think?
                              Then I could even add another sleeve
                              You could, but I find the Alien does not really represent the Vortex or the STU. It's more of the Lotus Node that I feel the most. The Lotus Node is just so intense, that I hardly feel the STU bumps. If you are longer than I am, 6", then you will probably feel more of the bumps as your cock head will spend more time in that area.

Also, It doesn't really highlight what makes the Vortex special, which is its ability to grab you. The Vortex was designed specifically so as you stroke, the texture collapses and pulls on you, almost like this thing here which you might recognize:

So the Alien feels good, but I wouldn't use it as a replacement for the Vortex or STU/NA. I would buy all 3.

Comment

^^ oh no, I'll get stuck in there forever! ;D

If it's really the Lotus node which is too intense and somehow overpowering the other structures, I'll maybe pull it back for future orders and stay with the Vortex and NA.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X