No announcement yet.

A new FLyer with decision problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

Woah! Finally my treasuries are on their way!
    Can't wait to open the door for the UPS guy... Come on, ring the bell already!

Comment

wohooo! My first Fleshies finally arrived today!!!
      The odd thing was that my parents, back from their holiday, received the package for me and asked me as I got home from university what I've ordered there... I tried to change the topic and talked about stuff that happened at the university because it wasn't the right moment to talk with them about it (I felt it wasn't )

Now the bummer is that I got exams the next two weeks and even barely got time to eat D
      So I have to wait a few more days until i can enjoy my new toys

I'll let you guys now about my experiences (and if and how I told my parents about it) xD

Comment

Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
        wohooo! My first Fleshies finally arrived today!!!
        The odd thing was that my parents, back from their holiday, received the package for me and asked me as I got home from university what I've ordered there... I tried to change the topic and talked about stuff that happened at the university because it wasn't the right moment to talk with them about it (I felt it wasn't )

Now the bummer is that I got exams the next two weeks and even barely got time to eat D
        So I have to wait a few more days until i can enjoy my new toys

I'll let you guys now about my experiences (and if and how I told my parents about it) xD
        Awesome!! I can't wait to hear how you like them!

My Reviews
        http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
          Hi everyone

I'm looking forward to buy me some Fleshlights for a few weeks now but I still can't make my decision. That's why I want to ask the experienced guys out there whether they got some good advice for me.
          Since I'm aiming for more than one FLight I made up some "groups" depending on the sleeves feeling.
          (While the orifices also play some kind of role for my decision. I like "natural" looking orifices with nicely curved labia and lips.)

1.Intensity
          The first sleeve I want to buy should be some sleeve with breathtaking texture and stimulation. My favorite here definitely is the Destroya. I mean, look at those labia <3 and as far as I know many FLyers are very happy with it.
          I'm also thinking about the STU, but I'm more into sleeves with multiple textures inside and the pink lady is not that appealing to me...
          Maybe even the Nipple Alley, since it's close to the STU, could be a possible one. Rileys vagina also looks quite beautiful...

2.Swallow
          I definitely want one of them but I'm very indecisive whether I should buy the Stoya or the Jenna one. To be honest, Stoya really turned my head, she's beautiful and all her orifices look just gorgeous. Jenna's lips on the other hand look a bit "thicker" and would look mindblowing around me,too
          I've read, that there isn't that much influence on the feeling by the lips... so should I just pick Stoya since she's my fav?

3.Realism
          Here I want my 3rd sleeve to be as "real" as possible. My options currently are the Love Humps which maybe feels most realistic and Heavenly which has more than one texture and it has the better looking orifice in my opinion. I know it's hard to define the most "realistic" experience because there are many facts missing to the real thing and since everyone experiences the things different, but which insert can you guys recommend to a new FLyer looking for the "real" fun

4.Maybe
          The 4th sleeve isn't planned...yet! Maybe, if I can't decide between two sleeves that are both necessary for a FLight collection or if you guys come up with another sleeve that I should own, this is where it could become part of my order
          I'm also thinking about a Forbidden sleeve although I'm actually not really into anal. But since the forbidden texture is called to be that close to the real anal experience I'll maybe get Stoya's butt too and then I probably got all of her 3 sleeves with me what wouldn't be that horrible ^^

I hope my english wasn't that bad and I'm sure that you all can help me make up my mind and decide on my FLight-starting-pack

Thank you all
          Isn't the Destroya so loose or is it tight? I never had one. Riley is a very good fleshlight. Sometimes i hope they'll make better material where it can retain heat longer. FL don't stay warm forever and that kind of ruins the simulation with the FL.

Comment

Hey guys,
            I couldn't resist and just couldn't wait any longer, so I just grabbed Stoya's Swallow and Destroya, warmed them in warm water (together with the lube) and let Stoya pleasure me all the way alternating between both sleeves.

First of all the Superskin feels really awesome, especially compared to my experiences with Sasha Grey's Pocket Pussy made out of UR3, which feels way more like "plastic" compared to the soft Superskin IMO.

I'm not quite sure, whether it's because of being used to the UR3 and my hand (so that I may have DGS?) or if it just needs some more flights to get used to the Fleshies, but I didn't really feel a lot of the sleeves' textures. Or is it even a question of measurement? I'm about 5.6" length and 5.2" girth (a bit down-curved and uncircumcised, too).
            For example couldn't I really feel the "fangs" in the Destroya, the ribs in the Swallow were slightly more noticable but still not as remarkable as I thought they would be...

Still the feeling was unbelieveable. It felt awesome when Stoya was seducing me and I enjoyed to play with the orifices before going in deep and feel her warm flesh around me. The orifices (labia and lips) looked so hot when they were moving up and down on me. Variating speed, depth, and force of my pushes I noticed different intensities which helped me enjoy the flight even more.
            I have to admit that I prefer the Swallow over the Destroya atm, because at the Destroya there was only the lotus node outstanding, whereas the Swallow felt great all the way. Maybe if I'm able to notice the "fangs" someday I'll change my mind. But for now I prefer Stoya "kissing and sucking" me

Maybe it's to early to think about new orders as you need a couple of flights to get used to a sleeve, but if there the Nipple Alley or a FLG Vortex get affected by the February deal I might already place my next order
            Therefore I got a question again: I could even add a 3rd sleeve on that order then, but I'm not sure what to go for...
            These are my options:

- Alien (or did I cover that up with Vortex and Nipple Alley)
            - Freak (eventually Frankenstein)
            - Heavenly (nice tight textures inside, with my measurement maybe not best choice?)
            - Bookworm (read good reviews on that one)
            - Love Humps (smoother and also quite tight one)
            - any "must have" sleeve? (but I actually don't want several sleeves of the same "category" (e.g. Destroya and Barracuda))

Please help me out one more time I just can't decide ( best would be to own all of them I guess )

Thx and Greets!
            3-2-1

Comment

Working...
            X