Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new FLyer with decision problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A new FLyer with decision problems...

    Hi everyone

    I'm looking forward to buy me some Fleshlights for a few weeks now but I still can't make my decision. That's why I want to ask the experienced guys out there whether they got some good advice for me.
    Since I'm aiming for more than one FLight I made up some "groups" depending on the sleeves feeling.
    (While the orifices also play some kind of role for my decision. I like "natural" looking orifices with nicely curved labia and lips.)

    1.Intensity
    The first sleeve I want to buy should be some sleeve with breathtaking texture and stimulation. My favorite here definitely is the Destroya. I mean, look at those labia <3 and as far as I know many FLyers are very happy with it.
    I'm also thinking about the STU, but I'm more into sleeves with multiple textures inside and the pink lady is not that appealing to me...
    Maybe even the Nipple Alley, since it's close to the STU, could be a possible one. Rileys vagina also looks quite beautiful...

    2.Swallow
    I definitely want one of them but I'm very indecisive whether I should buy the Stoya or the Jenna one. To be honest, Stoya really turned my head, she's beautiful and all her orifices look just gorgeous. Jenna's lips on the other hand look a bit "thicker" and would look mindblowing around me,too
    I've read, that there isn't that much influence on the feeling by the lips... so should I just pick Stoya since she's my fav?

    3.Realism
    Here I want my 3rd sleeve to be as "real" as possible. My options currently are the Love Humps which maybe feels most realistic and Heavenly which has more than one texture and it has the better looking orifice in my opinion. I know it's hard to define the most "realistic" experience because there are many facts missing to the real thing and since everyone experiences the things different, but which insert can you guys recommend to a new FLyer looking for the "real" fun

    4.Maybe
    The 4th sleeve isn't planned...yet! Maybe, if I can't decide between two sleeves that are both necessary for a FLight collection or if you guys come up with another sleeve that I should own, this is where it could become part of my order
    I'm also thinking about a Forbidden sleeve although I'm actually not really into anal. But since the forbidden texture is called to be that close to the real anal experience I'll maybe get Stoya's butt too and then I probably got all of her 3 sleeves with me what wouldn't be that horrible ^^

    I hope my english wasn't that bad and I'm sure that you all can help me make up my mind and decide on my FLight-starting-pack

    Thank you all

  • #2
    Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

    1. Intensity
    Destroya would work great, but there are more intense sleeves available today. I would put the Primal, STU/Nippley Alley, and V-Force above it. I personally think everyone should own the STU, but if you are off put by the looks, then get the Nipple Alley.

    2. Swallow
    The orifice really does not make too much of a difference, so I would buy whatever you think looks the best.

    3. Realism
    Unfortunately, you are probably going to receive different answers from each poster to the realism question. My vote is for the Vortex. You can buy it on the EU Girls to get a pretty vagina orifice. It's a unique texture and really is pretty good.

    4. Maybe
    If you don't buy a 4th this time, you probably will eventually. I would choose any sleeve you are most interested in for this option. With enough time, every sleeve offers something unique, so Forbidden would make a fine choice if that what is what you want. I also like the Forbidden and find it to be quite intense despite it being relatively smooth.

    Enjoy!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

      I can't argue with orlandot94, he has it spot on as usual!


      My Reviews
      http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

        Thanks a lot for the fast replies!


        I've decided for Stoya's Swallow now. The rest is still quite unsure.
        I think I'll get the Destroya too because the orifice itself already makes me go crazy


        But now the question is which FLight I'm going to buy as the "realism"-sleeve...

        ThePowerHouse I've read through your reviews but I didn't get which one is the most "realistic" in your opinion? I know it's subjective but it would be interesting to know

        I'll probably take Suzie Carina's Vortex here, since orlandot94 underlined many reviews that called the vortex as quite realistc.


        Now this would be sleeve No.3...As 4th sleeve I'll maybe add Eufrat Mai's Primal or Riley's Nipple Alley... or even both?^^

        5 sleeves unfortunately mean 300€ (260 if I only go for 2 cases; but I think 2 cases are minimum to have) and that's not really a small amount of money I know that quality has got its prize and I don't want to say that it's overprized. It's just 300€...
        Maybe it's possible to buy the first half (or 3 sleeves for 180€) getting the Fleshbucks for the buy and than later buy the other 2 sleeves (for 120€) and getting the discount from the Fleshbucks? Do you know if that's possible/legal
        And do you get the Fleshbucks after the payment, or after the completed delivery? In other words, do you have to wait one week until you get the Fleshbucks?
        Last edited by 3-2-1-FLight!; 01-04-2013, 07:50 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

          Just buy over 80€ for free shipping, so buy like 1 complete FL with the case + lube.
          And then buy the others with your FB (25% discount) + site wite discount.

          You will have a way better discount than the 15% site wide discount you would have if you had to buy everything on your first order.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

            How long does it take to buy the others with the FB? Can I order them directly after I ordered the first one so I don't have to wait like a week?
            Ordering them at the same time (but as seperate orders) would be less business for me because I want to pay via bank transfer...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

              Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
              How long does it take to buy the others with the FB? Can I order them directly after I ordered the first one so I don't have to wait like a week?
              Ordering them at the same time (but as seperate orders) would be less business for me because I want to pay via bank transfer...
              Fleshbucks work like this ! When you have added stuff into your shopping cart and place your order, you must sign up to create a useraccount. You will collect FBs from your very first order on, but if you are interessted in using FBs, you must wait til you place your order number two.

              Fleshbucks are a "live discount", which means, you can see the discount-value straight away, no waiting or whatever.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                Like DaHorse said, you have to sign up for an account first then place your order and wait for it to ship out before the FleshBucks are added to your account. Then, you can use them immediately. I think it would be a good idea to order half of them and then use the FleshBucks you earned for the rest. Might as well!

                I suppose Vortex is kind of realistic. You won't see me talk about realism as I haven't ever used a Fleshlight and thought to myself that it felt like a real girl.


                My Reviews
                http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                  Oh, ok^^
                  and for 1 Fb I'll get 1% discount and the maximum is 25% discount by the FB?

                  What I wanted to ask too is: Is the Primal compareable in the feeling to the Destroya? If so then I would forget about it and stay with the Destroya...

                  btw DaHorse, I'm from Germany too. How long was the average time from placing your order until you could hold the treasuries in your hands?

                  Thanks again for your help
                  Last edited by 3-2-1-FLight!; 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                    IMHO Primal vs Destroya - they are so close to each other from the look and the feeling, its enough when you own one of them....even if i have both textures

                    And it usally takes about 1 week time til my orders arrive at DaHorse┤s Ranch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                      Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
                      Oh, ok^^
                      and for 1 Fb I'll get 1% discount and the maximum is 25% discount by the FB?

                      What I wanted to ask too is: Is the Primal compareable in the feeling to the Destroya? If so then I would forget about it and stay with the Destroya...

                      btw DaHorse, I'm from Germany too. How long was the average time from placing your order until you could hold the treasuries in your hands?

                      Thanks again for your help
                      It's one unit of currency for every FleshBuck, i.e. dollar or Deutschmark, up to 25% total.

                      DaHorse is right about Primal vs. Destroya, just get one or the other right now and get something else a lot different.


                      My Reviews
                      http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                        Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
                        Hi everyone

                        I'm looking forward to buy me some Fleshlights for a few weeks now but I still can't make my decision. That's why I want to ask the experienced guys out there whether they got some good advice for me.
                        Since I'm aiming for more than one FLight I made up some "groups" depending on the sleeves feeling.
                        (While the orifices also play some kind of role for my decision. I like "natural" looking orifices with nicely curved labia and lips.)

                        1.Intensity
                        The first sleeve I want to buy should be some sleeve with breathtaking texture and stimulation. My favorite here definitely is the Destroya. I mean, look at those labia <3 and as far as I know many FLyers are very happy with it.
                        I'm also thinking about the STU, but I'm more into sleeves with multiple textures inside and the pink lady is not that appealing to me...
                        Maybe even the Nipple Alley, since it's close to the STU, could be a possible one. Rileys vagina also looks quite beautiful...

                        2.Swallow
                        I definitely want one of them but I'm very indecisive whether I should buy the Stoya or the Jenna one. To be honest, Stoya really turned my head, she's beautiful and all her orifices look just gorgeous. Jenna's lips on the other hand look a bit "thicker" and would look mindblowing around me,too
                        I've read, that there isn't that much influence on the feeling by the lips... so should I just pick Stoya since she's my fav?

                        3.Realism
                        Here I want my 3rd sleeve to be as "real" as possible. My options currently are the Love Humps which maybe feels most realistic and Heavenly which has more than one texture and it has the better looking orifice in my opinion. I know it's hard to define the most "realistic" experience because there are many facts missing to the real thing and since everyone experiences the things different, but which insert can you guys recommend to a new FLyer looking for the "real" fun

                        4.Maybe
                        The 4th sleeve isn't planned...yet! Maybe, if I can't decide between two sleeves that are both necessary for a FLight collection or if you guys come up with another sleeve that I should own, this is where it could become part of my order
                        I'm also thinking about a Forbidden sleeve although I'm actually not really into anal. But since the forbidden texture is called to be that close to the real anal experience I'll maybe get Stoya's butt too and then I probably got all of her 3 sleeves with me what wouldn't be that horrible ^^

                        I hope my english wasn't that bad and I'm sure that you all can help me make up my mind and decide on my FLight-starting-pack

                        Thank you all
                        For your first sleeve get Stoya Destroya. When I got this sleeve it destroyed me. In a good way though! STU is nice I have one, but the pink lady orifice is kind of ehh gross. Nipple Alley has a nice orifice, and is a lot like the STU. Go for Stoya if you have an average size member. If your on the small side get Nipple Alley.

                        I had a hard time choosing my first mouth as well. I couldn't decide between Asa Akira, and Stoya, but when it comes down to it. Get Stoya. Stoya's lips look PERFECT curled around your cock as it sucks you in. The orifice doesn't really control the feel that much. I am a big fan of Stoya too, and have to say get her mouth.

                        For a realistic sleeve I really don't know. I don't have any experience with realistic sleeves. I don't like realism I like hardcore intensity. Maybe go for mini lotus.

                        For the maybe sleeve I would say get Tera Patricks Butt. I got this sleeve today. and I never had a butthole fleshy before, but this thing blew me away. I would suggest Tera, or Stoya, but I like full figured women not these skinny bitches with their ribs sticking out so I got Tera she is the only one with ass cheeks. If you get a forbidden heres a good trick. Get some gun oil lube, and put just a dab of it on the hole, and a dab on your head, and slowly push into it. Every time a little deeper. It feels so good. Its so tight getting into it, and you have just enough lube to move, but still enjoy the tightness. You gotta get a forbidden. If I could only have one of my fleshies. Forbidden all the way. Also get gun oil gun oil is the best lube. Well i haven't tried it with any of my pussies or mouthes, but for buttholes gun oil for sure!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                          Ahja, noch ein Landsmann! Ich bin auch noch neu hier

                          @ThePowerhouse: "Deutschmark" or "Deutsche Mark" hasnt been around for quite a while now It's Euro since 1999

                          Cant really help with your decision, just got my 3rd and 4th FLs, and I have kind of a deal with myself so that I wont be using them earlier as 2-3 Weeks from now. Its a motivation for some work I gotta do And the First two I have are ICE and Speed Bump. Anyways, I think you will be happy with whatever you'll order

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                            @zam

                            The Euro has been accounting currency since 1999, but it took 3 years, before it was a real currency which was used by the population !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

                              err.. of course, youre right. Just wanted to point out, that the "Deutsche Mark" was quite a few years ago

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X