To lube or not to lube. That is the question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To lube or not to lube. That is the question

Just a few questions. If i'm planning to use my FL in the shower all the time, would i still need lube?

I've gotten used to jerkin it with moisturizing lotion (Vaseline extra strength), would that work or damage my FL?

And if i have to lube. What kind of lube is best? I'd prefer something i can get at Walmart or conveniently, I'm in Mississauga and buying lube from here was overpriced shipping.

Also how much lube would i need? If i plan to go 2-3 times daily, i wanna know how much i'd be expecting to spend monthly just jerkin it.

Re: To lube or not to lube. That is the question

you need lube. Gun Oil H2O is the best. Sometimes in a pinch i use spit.

Comment

Only used water-based lube, anything like Astroglide or Gun Oil works well.

DO NOT USE THE VASELINE IN YOUR FLESHLIGHT. Vaseline is oil based, which means it will completely destroy the sleeve.

I'm not sure about needing lube in the shower... try it out and if it feels too sticky / frictiony, get some lube!

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post

DO NOT USE THE VASELINE IN YOUR FLESHLIGHT.
        I'm not sure about needing lube in the shower... try it out and if it feels too sticky / frictiony, get some lube!
        There will be friction if you only use water.

Comment

Money should be no object if it helps you avoid friction burn

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
            Only used water-based lube, anything like Astroglide or Gun Oil works well.

DO NOT USE THE VASELINE IN YOUR FLESHLIGHT. Vaseline is oil based, which means it will completely destroy the sleeve.

Not using lube ? my penis can't enter without lube. Also water , while in the shower, makes the lube go away and fracks me up !

Comment

get some 30ml ml and if you like it you can go for large quantity so you can save money

Comment

I have used mine in the shower and I always use lube. You will use more in the shower as the water washes the lube away faster. I try to direct the showerhead so it is not going on the Fleshlight to help minimize the loss of lube but because the water is going all over your body, I found I still need more lube than if I am not in the shower.

I will also add that I really like my shower mount in the shower.
                Last edited by CumFlying; 05-31-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

That would damage your sleeve, water based lube only. I suggest astroglide it's decent and cheap issh. Always use lube.

Comment

Working...
                  X