Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more "satisfying and drains your balls to the max, anal or pussy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which is more "satisfying and drains your balls to the max, anal or pussy?

    Ok, i know what your thinking, another pussy vs ass vote thread? not exactly, but sorta. I am asking only men who have had both anal vs pussy sex and could vote on which gives you a more "satisfying session like your balls have been drained to the max. Also out of curiosity is if the ass is infact more tighter than a pussy. Being the virgin I am i have always assumed the tighter it is the more satisfying and intense it will be. When I used a lotus it was loose and boring and my ejaculation was nothing extravagant. With my forbidden, oh my, my ejaculation was so powerful the tightness of it milked my dick of every drop of cum out of my balls.
    13
    anal
    20.00%
    4
    pussy
    75.00%
    15
    other (blow job)
    5.00%
    1

  • #2
    Re: Which is more "satisfying and drains your balls to the max, anal or pussy?

    we got a tie so far on votes. i hope anal wins!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Which is more "satisfying and drains your balls to the max, anal or pussy?

      I had a wet dream last night that i was having anal sex with the porn star pictured below and I drained so much cum that I woke up with the biggest mess on my pants in years. Hopefully this dream can become a reality some day.


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Which is more "satisfying and drains your balls to the max, anal or pussy?

        Sure, anal is more tighter but a woman's vagina is much more responsive giving interactive feedback to the male organ.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Which is more "satisfying and drains your balls to the max, anal or pussy?

          nothing beats pussy baby. I dont know if you guys love anal but. Damn pussy is different level. But if you do it like dogstyle. Its like heaven.
          I think that girl is in the #Top Paid Porn Site -
          https://toppornreviews.net/

          Comment


          • #6
            "When I used a lotus it was loose and boring and my ejaculation was nothing extravagant."

            OK, you said you're a virgin...Let me give you my input on the whole situation...


            I've had both vaginal and anal sex. With two of my partners, I've done both.

            The vagina gives you much better feedback. It has a quite unique feel that none of the fleshlights can quite replicate. She can push you, she can squeeze you. You might feel the different texture by her G-spot, you will definitely feel her cervix if you go deep enough. Depending on how you touch her cervix, and each woman is also different, you'll feel her react to that. She might try to get you deeper, or pull away, or moan, or anything really, maybe even do nothing. Depending on how her labia are shaped and the position you're in, you'll feel her pussy lips. You'll feel her wetness. How slick it feels depends on how excited she is, it varies from woman to woman, and it varies with her cycle.

            There is a whole lot going on during plain old vaginal sex. Several of the Fleshlight sleeves give a good representation of it, but none are going to be the same. After all, you're not fucking, you're masturbating. In my opinion, the best representations of vaginal sex (out of the sleeves I've tried) are the Lotus and Mini-Lotus, as long as you only reach the chamber just after the lotus node and not the ones in the back, those just feel weird; the Tornado sleeve (back when it was paired with Alexis' pussy), and Joanna Angel's Misfit, despite the fact that it doesn't look like it would be good for that at all, it feels similar.

            If you're used to jerking it with your hand, you're desensitized and since you don't know what your missing, Lotus seems bad. Give it time, it will get better.


            As for anal, I had two different experiences.
            The first woman did it with me a few times. Very tight entrance, almost uncomfortably so, and then a sense of being in a much larger, looser space. Lots of involuntary twitching and pushing, and an interesting but underwhelming experience.
            The second did it more often, and she preferred anal to vaginal. Not nearly as tight on entry as the first, and again a sense of being in a much larger space than a vagina once inside. Since she really enjoyed the anal experience, she did more squeezing than my first partner, but again, an underwhelming experience.

            Oddly enough I came here to post about anal fleshlight sleeves. I've only tried the various Forbidden sleeves and I think that again, they give a good representation, but you're missing lots of the experience.


            As for what's more satisfying...Vaginal. Girl on top, rocking and grinding on me, and taking me so deep that I'm rubbing on her cervix. Makes me cum the absolute hardest.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well with the right mood and women all three are good but pussy is my favourite I feel with my wife tho I've been drained so much that I go light headed sumtimes I've even collapsed a few times due to orgasam being ridiculously strong best fleshlight that has replicated this was stoya destroya which I tried last night for first time it was insane my mushroom head was throbbing I could literally feel the blood pulsating in my dick for a good 10-20 mins after I had cum on general pussy is great I'm not a massive fan of anal to tight only that with my wife tho and it's a real struggle to relax her butt muscles enough for me to penetrate and go to town and thus it's quite tight she has a tight pussy too but enough foreplay and easing into sex and eating her out will get her wet enough to slide in nicely vaginas are strange they seem to accommodate whatever size you are which is good I can't quite use my full length on her 7.3 inch can only get about 5.5 inches in otherwise it hurts her she's quite petite in that area hitting a women's cervix in my opinion never a good thing it's even led to sex stops immediately and the women being in a mood it can hurt badly apparently ??? Blowjobs I've never cum through blowjob proberly desensitised I get close but then I lose interest I like blowjobs only because I feel dominant having her suck my cock it does get me rock solid tho which seems to turn her on unbelievably !

              Comment


              • #8
                Short answer, definitely pussy.

                Long answer, I've had both and love them both for different reasons:
                I love anal mostly for its tightness. When I cum in a butthole it really holds onto my cock for a great orgasm.
                I love pussy for a lot of reasons, very warm,, natural self lubrication, soft yet still tight, and when a woman cums how her pussy spasms and contracts an grabs onto my cock.
                I'm not a writer, but hopefully you guys know what I mean lol
                Last edited by NudistDude; 12-19-2016, 12:48 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I feel like alot of people just can't admit that the ass is better because they are afraid of saying its better than a vagina out of fear that a women will get upset by that. I bought my very first fleshlight which was a lotus and i thought to my self "this is what pussy is like?" not that great. I then decided to buy a forbidden to try an ass out and oh my! it was heaven! For me its an easy answer, ass beats vagina every time. Of course I am a virgin, but i have yet to find a fleshlight that is realistic and tight like a vagina that even comes close to my jenna haze forbidden. It looks like i am hooked on ass for life. "Once you go anal you don't go back".

                  and who wouldn't want to put there hard cock in between her fleshly cheeks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dude, you like ass, we get it, but just because you like ass doesn't we all do.

                    And for you sake and ours, just accept that what you want isn't realistic, and enjoy your fetish in peace.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ryangeorge7878 View Post
                      I feel like alot of people just can't admit that the ass is better because they are afraid of saying its better than a vagina out of fear that a women will get upset by that. I bought my very first fleshlight which was a lotus and i thought to my self "this is what pussy is like?" not that great. I then decided to buy a forbidden to try an ass out and oh my! it was heaven! For me its an easy answer, ass beats vagina every time. Of course I am a virgin, but i have yet to find a fleshlight that is realistic and tight like a vagina that even comes close to my jenna haze forbidden. It looks like i am hooked on ass for life. "Once you go anal you don't go back".

                      and who wouldn't want to put there hard cock in between her fleshly cheeks.

                      Talk about confusing fantasy and reality...

                      If you're a virgin, you haven't GONE anal. What a fleshlight is marketed as, and the fantasy scenarios you see played out in legalporno, are not the same as real sex.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Surrey View Post

                        Talk about confusing fantasy and reality...

                        If you're a virgin, you haven't GONE anal. What a fleshlight is marketed as, and the fantasy scenarios you see played out in legalporno, are not the same as real sex.

                        who says you can't have it in reality? there are plenty of women who like to do or prefer anal. It sounds like your referring to the women who won't do anal despite the men who beg for it. Are you saying most women don't want to do anal so that =not reality in terms of doing anal? It proves my point that most men would die to put there hard dick into a nice tight butt hole surrounded by her nice fleshly cheeks like the girl above in the picture. That's making fantasy a reality!
                        Last edited by Ryangeorge7878; 03-21-2017, 04:37 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ryangeorge7878 View Post


                          who says you can't have it in reality? there are plenty of women who like to do or prefer anal. It sounds like your referring to the women who won't do anal despite the men who beg for it. Are you saying most women don't want to do anal so that =not reality in terms of doing anal? It proves my point that most men would die to put there hard dick into a nice tight butt hole surrounded by her nice fleshly cheeks like the girl above in the picture. That's making fantasy a reality!
                          In the real world, Grasshopper, most women, well, nearly all, prefer vaginal, not anal. What you see in the porn industry isn't real. The real truth for women is, anal hurts. Think about it. How would you feel if someone wanted to pack shit in your ass? It's not going to be a pleasant experience at all. Since you're young and a virgin, you have no idea what it's really like to get to home plate. Have you even been to first base, or rounded second and made it to third base? When you go for anal with women, you are stroking for the "Grand Slam", but face it, there's a 110 mph fastball coming your way, and you're going to strike out nearly all the time. What you see in porn is paid female stars that get paid even more if every hole they have gets plugged one way or another. Some take drugs or drink to get drunk before a shoot to loosen their inhibitions. They do it for money. Truth is, after being used and abused for two years, most stars are replaced with newer porn stars, and most of the older ones are chewed up and spit out.

                          So, enjoy your anal fantasy, because in reality, vaginal is the preferred way of most women. I've been married for 34 1/2 years, and with my wife 36 years altogether. Before her, I had a few long term relationships, all in which was vaginal intercourse. Most women don't even like a finger poked up their ass.

                          And if you think about how disgusting it is even further, do you want shit on your dick? Grasshopper, shit stinks, and I don't want anything that stinks on my dick. You're better off keeping your fantasy, just a fantasy. If you ever do meet someone who you might have an intimate relationship with, chances are, you're only getting to home plate, and not going to get the grand slam you dreamed of.

                          By the way, you're probably not old enough, but "Grasshopper" was a young character in the 1970's TV series, "Kung Fu" with David Carradine. Grasshopper was the young Caine raised by Monks and taught the necessities of morals and values in life. You are Grasshopper, just learning your way with women, and will have to learn fiction from reality.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by musicman View Post

                            In the real world, Grasshopper, most women, well, nearly all, prefer vaginal, not anal. What you see in the porn industry isn't real. The real truth for women is, anal hurts. Think about it. How would you feel if someone wanted to pack shit in your ass? It's not going to be a pleasant experience at all. Since you're young and a virgin, you have no idea what it's really like to get to home plate. Have you even been to first base, or rounded second and made it to third base? When you go for anal with women, you are stroking for the "Grand Slam", but face it, there's a 110 mph fastball coming your way, and you're going to strike out nearly all the time. What you see in porn is paid female stars that get paid even more if every hole they have gets plugged one way or another. Some take drugs or drink to get drunk before a shoot to loosen their inhibitions. They do it for money. Truth is, after being used and abused for two years, most stars are replaced with newer porn stars, and most of the older ones are chewed up and spit out.

                            So, enjoy your anal fantasy, because in reality, vaginal is the preferred way of most women. I've been married for 34 1/2 years, and with my wife 36 years altogether. Before her, I had a few long term relationships, all in which was vaginal intercourse. Most women don't even like a finger poked up their ass.

                            And if you think about how disgusting it is even further, do you want shit on your dick? Grasshopper, shit stinks, and I don't want anything that stinks on my dick. You're better off keeping your fantasy, just a fantasy. If you ever do meet someone who you might have an intimate relationship with, chances are, you're only getting to home plate, and not going to get the grand slam you dreamed of.

                            By the way, you're probably not old enough, but "Grasshopper" was a young character in the 1970's TV series, "Kung Fu" with David Carradine. Grasshopper was the young Caine raised by Monks and taught the necessities of morals and values in life. You are Grasshopper, just learning your way with women, and will have to learn fiction from reality.
                            Actually there are scientific studies that have been don and real women that have tried anal and thought it felt better than vaginal. For most women it hurts the first time to do anal but done the right way women absolutely love it. It sounds like alot of men on here can't get anal in their so called "real" life so there jealous of those that do get anal. This proves my point that any guy would shoot for anal.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ryangeorge7878 View Post

                              Actually there are scientific studies that have been don and real women that have tried anal and thought it felt better than vaginal. For most women it hurts the first time to do anal but done the right way women absolutely love it. It sounds like alot of men on here can't get anal in their so called "real" life so there jealous of those that do get anal. This proves my point that any guy would shoot for anal.
                              Young Grasshopper, scientific studies aren't valid when it comes to personal studies and preferences. Your hypothesis before the study is always slanted because you're looking for a particular answer. All I can tell you is "get yourself in the game and find out for yourself". You'll find out just how fast a woman will tell you to "get out of town" by even trying to go "back door".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X