Fleshlube Ice labeled as Fleshlube Water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleshlube Ice labeled as Fleshlube Water

I ordered Fleshlube Water 250 ml via a reseller. The bottle looked like any other Fleshlube Water I used before. But when I opened it I already smelled that this lube was different. And when I used it I realized this is Fleshlube Ice. This is not the first time this happened to me. One of the test samples was also falsely labeled as Fleshlube Water.

There was no way to identify this bottle as Fleshlube Water. Now I have 250 ml of falsely labeled Fleshlube Ice that I don't need and cannot send back, because I opened it. That is basically 16 to the trash.

[QUOTE=CountBanana;n578357]I ordered Fleshlube Water 250 ml via a reseller. The bottle looked like any other Fleshlube Water I used before. But when I opened it I already smelled that this lube was different. And when I used it I realized this is Fleshlube Ice. This is not the first time this happened to me. One of the test samples was also falsely labeled as Fleshlube Water.

There was no way to identify this bottle as Fleshlube Water. Now I have 250 ml of falsely labeled Fleshlube Ice that I don't need and cannot send back, because I opened it. That is basically 16 to the trash.[/QUOTE]

You should definitly contact the reseller and complain about it. He will moan and give you a NO, indeed, as you opened it and he cant resell the lube again. But how are you supposed to find out, if the lube is the correct one or not ?

Comment

The thing is how can I be sure to no receive the wrong lube again? There was obviously a batch of Fleshlube with the wrong label going around.

Comment

[QUOTE=CountBanana;n578364]The thing is how can I be sure to no receive the wrong lube again? There was obviously a batch of Fleshlube with the wrong label going around.[/QUOTE]

Hand them as many informations as you can. Including the batch number (lot number), so then can investigate your case and show some reaction.

Comment

I did as you suggested. Let's see what happens next.

Comment

[QUOTE=CountBanana;n578533]I did as you suggested. Let's see what happens next.[/QUOTE]

Its not only, how you complain about something, its also, how you represent yourself as a person and as a customer.

I work as a detailed retailer and many people, who complain, basicly show up at work and start talking like "Hey, i bought XYZ and its broken. Its shit, replace it !" - in fact, thats no statement at all ! But if you can explain, what happened and hand me as many informations you can possible offer, i realize, you took some time to think about the issue, you took your time to prepare your request...and as a result, you are getting way more respected as a person and as a customer and many times, people will also offer some kind of solution.

Comment

You are correct. That's why I explained the issue, provided them the lot number and the name of the reseller.
              I didn't ask for replacement, since Fleshlight was not the company selling it to me. I merely suggested to have a look at the issue, so they can avoid similar mistakes in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X