No announcement yet.

Another New Website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, FleshlightMarcos' work is much appreciated. I wish he would get more support from ILF.

Comment

Keep it up Marcos!
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

My upload limit is already full ( 15MB only..)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
          My upload limit is already full ( 15MB only..)
          Let me see if I can up it a bit. Didn't think anyone would hit that cap so quickly, haha.

Thank you everyone else for the kind words. I would love to push a lot more to this, so hopefully this year I can start exploring ways of perhaps getting a more stable and easy to use forum for the future.

Comment

I've read on the Fleshlight subreddit, that some guy had trouble registering here on the forums.

Comment

I see the quirky bugs are back on the website now

Comment

Was going to make new thread about new Fleshlight product, but I get this. Could you fix it please?

"Invalid server response.

Please try again."

Comment

Hey MARCOS??

Comment

If problems are that big why not start with new forum? I have seen some forums that have saved old posts to archived section so people can read old posts there if they want. I don't really know much about how forums work and if it's even possible to transfer posts from one forum to another or something, but thats idea I had.

ps. if its something that can be fixed I would like forums stay as it is now

Comment

Working...
                    X