New Order waiting for me :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order waiting for me :)

Late last week I ordered Heartthrob and Outlaw! Plus I am getting a surprise sleeve, I can't wait to see what it is! I needed to go back to the standard FLG's my SIAC's are great but the are hard to get between pillows and masturbate missionary witch is what I really like doing. Plus an even bigger point is my Succu dry is so intense, I have cum to accept that my penis is just super sensitive most of the time and all three SIAC's being supper tight just makes it really difficult to hold back...

I really hope I enjoy the Outlaw and Heartthrob, besides I love the ladies they are from

I got my order it will probably be a few days before I can have some fun! The new material I don't care for but beside that they look great.
    Heartthrob is one I think I am going to really enjoy!

My surprise was the Jackass Crystal sleeve OMG!! I REALLY Like the ass on this thing and I can't wait for my penis to penetrate it! I think the texture is going to be hell on me to be honest I think it will make me cum right away! I might actually fuck this first it looks like a ton of fun

Comment

I too received a new order two weeks ago, and just got to use it today. I posted in the Fleshlife thread, though it seems dead. But if anyone wants to go digging, you can look up a few other post I have in there.

Comment

not4real Nice, I did some reading, the you got Fit correct? That does look good. you can add here if you like.

I'm about to go have some fun with my Crystal for the first time! Just getting in the mood now with some light internet searching.

I have tried my Heartthrob and I have to say I loved it! It was such a nice and mellow fuck and I could really enjoy it as it did not make me cum to fast, I really liked the feeling it produced also.
        I also have got a go inside the Outlaw, I was actually surprised how intense I thought it felt after reading some reviews. Most reviews marked it as fairly mild, perhaps it was my mood at the time, but I guess my penis is just that overly sensitive to any kind of texture. I did enjoy and I want more time with it but oh boy is it intense for me!

On another note my cover was blown.... stupid emails... The communications on my shipment made it's way to my joint account with my wife, so I had to explain that one early in the week. I was surprised how cool she was about it, to be honest I thought my ass was grass. I have no intention of combining my play time with our time though my penis can't handle that much stimulation haha.

Comment

Originally posted by "T" View Post
          not4real Nice, I did some reading, the you got Fit correct? That does look good. you can add here if you like. SEE BELOW>>>

I'm about to go have some fun with my Crystal for the first time! Just getting in the mood now with some light internet searching.

I have tried my Heartthrob and I have to say I loved it! It was such a nice and mellow fuck and I could really enjoy it as it did not make me cum to fast, I really liked the feeling it produced also.
          I also have got a go inside the Outlaw, I was actually surprised how intense I thought it felt after reading some reviews. Most reviews marked it as fairly mild, perhaps it was my mood at the time, but I guess my penis is just that overly sensitive to any kind of texture. I did enjoy and I want more time with it but oh boy is it intense for me!

On another note my cover was blown.... stupid emails... The communications on my shipment made it's way to my joint account with my wife, so I had to explain that one early in the week. I was surprised how cool she was about it, to be honest I thought my ass was grass. I have no intention of combining my play time with our time though my penis can't handle that much stimulation haha.
          Like I said in my note in different thread. I loved my experiences so far with the "Fit". Not too intense, not too tight. But I especially like the tightness when I was fully inserted. If that makes sense?

Comment

As for the "Goddess" clear? That's amazing. I'm only one flight into that one. Can't wait to use more. I love the subtlety of the goddess texture!!! And to have a full size clear sleeve too!! That's great!! I'll share more once I get more uses with it.

Comment

My Goddess is not clear, its the standard texture. The first time I used Goddess I found it to be somewhat intense for me, it was hard for me not to cum... Wow I guess I am quite sensitive!!

Comment

I love the goddess. I've used again, a few more times. I've also been using the "fit". Which has some great points also.

I now have enough use on both, to give a pretty good description of my experiences. But just not the time to write them up.
                Haven't been on here for a while, surprised to see activity here again.

Comment

Well I have been off for a while and just haven't been doing much. I'd be interested in reading whenever you get around to it. I used heartthrob I really did enjoy that, nice and mellow but not boring. I think I'll really enjoy goddess once I start using it more. I did like how it tightened on my head when I was balls deep.

Comment

Working...
                  X