This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive Fleshlight

The Interactive Fleshlight is still in Open Beta testing, but we should be ready to launch it soon. As of now, it will allow interaction with 3 dimensional adult games and also can be used to control a Robo-Cock over the internet. The adapter senses your stroke as you fuck the fleshlight and converts that to an electronic signal. The signal is carried over the internet and controls the Robo-Cock. You get to watch in real live video, as you control the Robo-cock that fucks the model.

Interactive Fleshlight

Im have getting problems just loading the software on has there been issues with this

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

Vcambri1@aol.com , send that guy an email.

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

I also think u guys need to have more girls. The girl on the lockerroom page would be a nice treat. Where can I have HER? lol

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

DOODZ YALL I JUST TRIED MY NEW FLESHLIGHT, ITS RAD MAN, ITS LIKE WHEN I WAS BLOWIN..I JUST LEFT IT THERE..THAT IT CREATES SUCH A PERFECT VACCUM AROUND MY SHAFT IT JUST ROCKET LAUNCHED RIGHT OFF MY MANCLIT..
          2 DICKS UP
          KDP

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

I have a quick question about the Interactive Fleshlight. I heard it was going to work with adult games as well, and was wondering about games based on the thrixxx technology - like 3D slut, and Hentai 3D. I was looking at the settings to the thrixxx plugin for 3D slut, and it had a fleshlight setting. Will the interactive fleshlight work with it?

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

Yea, it works with their site/games. IÆ’m not really in the loop on the interactive fleshlight anymore. IÆ’ll try and get you a website for more info.

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

Thanks. Also I didnÆ’t see the interactive fleshlight on your website anymore. Can I still order it?

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

I REALLY NEED HELP GUYS!!, unfortunatley seeing although this forum is one of the very few in the net that isnt a spamfest relating to 3dslut im gonna put the question to you,

how would i aquire a free full version of 3d slut..

i have downloaded what seems to be a hack of the site off sharaza (ptp sharing program) but i am having trouble getting it working.

if you guys dont already have a full version of it then im happy send you the zip file to see if you can get it to work (dont worry it isnt a virus or anything)...if you do have a working full version then could you tell me how i could get it

my email is jack_0_jack@hotmail.com

thanks!!

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

"how would i aquire a free full version of 3d slut.."

here in lies the problem...

maybe you should download the free, evaluation version, and if you like it, pay for it. How else are software companies going to continue putting out quality product when no one is willing to pay for it?

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

IÆ’ve been looking for a way to get a username and password for days now. Can somebody send me a PM with some "help" plz?

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

"and also can be used to control a Robo-Cock over the internet."

I R ROBO-COCK! I SHALL CRUSH YOU PUNY HUmANZ!!!!1! all SHALL TREMBLE TO ROBO-COCK!!

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

WAVR,
                          U smokinÆ’ the wacky weed again? Or did u just smack urself in the head with ur insert 2 many times? ;o)

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

*double takes* Wha-what?! Is this a totally new FL design with sensors and hardware built in? Or is it a modification for the currently on sale FLs?

Comment

Interactive Fleshlight

IÆ’m just as lost as you. IÆ’m not exactly sure how this works, and I think IÆ’ve asked at least once before. Any input on those of us that donÆ’t necessarily prefer pussy? IÆ’ll eat pussy... if they donÆ’t have what I really want. What? No Chicken? IÆ’ll take the pussy.

Comment

Working...
                              X