Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos of Guys using the Fleshlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for the awesome support guys! Glad to know my work is appreciated hehe.

    BlueEyedFly - If I remember correctly video 1 was where I came during the mattress method. Yes I've been noticing my multi orgasms for about 2 months now. I don't get it all the time but if I refrain from masturbating for a few days and stay very well hydrated that day I can come 2-3 times in a row. The first one or two shots usually are very watery and contain little semen, and that's probly why I can keep going.

    This weekend the girl I've been seeing told me she wasn't quite ready for sex after we had both stripped down naked and she was lying on top of me...so you can probly imagine I wanted to see my FL the next day heh heh heh

    Comment


    • (HUMOR) I found a video of the Princess Unit, honest!!!! WOW!!!!

      http://www.videotiger.com/dominoeffectvideo.shtml
      Find me at my website

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FleshJoe
        (HUMOR) I found a video of the Princess Unit, honest!!!! WOW!!!!

        http://www.videotiger.com/dominoeffectvideo.shtml
        What the hell Joe...I thought this was that supposed Princess Unit...this someone that made a huge dominoe of all kinds of crap in their house Not the Princess Unit!!!!
        Click to post the name of your Lady!!!

        Comment


        • I think what Joe is trying to say .. is nobody really knows WHAT the princess unit is.. some guy keeps posting that he has designed his own much better than fleshlight unit that really is just a bunch of crap. Now the PRICELESS unit..is real and you can use a fleshlight with it! It gets very confusing! *winks*

          Pash
          x
          Last edited by Passion; 03-23-2006, 03:41 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Passion
            I think what Joe is trying to say .. is nobody really knows WHAT the princess unit is.. some guy keeps posting that he has designed his own much better than fleshlight unit that really is just a bunch of crap. Now the PRICELESS unit..is real and you can use a fleshlight with it! It gets very confusing! *winks*

            Pash
            x
            I've read that guys post bout what he says he designed and it's not better than a FL...I think he said it's for use with the FL. But he's never posted any pics or anything so I thought Joe really found a video of this contraption.
            Click to post the name of your Lady!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ChuckB28
              Taking a FLight to one of my old favorites... Victoria Principal

              http://rapidshare.de/files/16181583/...toria.mpg.html
              NICE one Chuck.. added your video now to your growing collection of (5?) videos!

              Thank you ... keep on FLying!

              Pashy
              x

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bumguy
                Alright in honor of the win a fleshlight contest, I've produced two new videos.

                http://rapidshare.de/files/16113834/...arch1.mov.html

                http://rapidshare.de/files/16114203/...arch2.mov.html
                Wow again Bumguy.. very nice videos.. and good to see more and more double cum shots! YUMMY, what can I say but fleshlight rocks when you see it is capable of doing such!

                Added both your videos to your page now and due to popular demand .. and absolutely warranted of course, I have added your latest additions to show with Videos of the Month!

                Hot stuff!

                Pash
                x

                Comment


                • Thanks! I think a Shania Twain video will be next on the list...

                  Comment


                  • Not a video but some *interesting* audio from a session with my gf!

                    http://rapidshare.de/files/16225378/...Cindy.wav.html

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ChuckB28
                      Not a video but some *interesting* audio from a session with my gf!

                      http://rapidshare.de/files/16225378/...Cindy.wav.html

                      Interesting, indeed. Does she know she's a star?

                      Comment


                      • Quite the moaner! WOW...

                        And yes, IMHO she knows she's a star, she was speaking right into the mic..
                        Find me at my website

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ChuckB28
                          Not a video but some *interesting* audio from a session with my gf!

                          http://rapidshare.de/files/16225378/...Cindy.wav.html
                          That was hot! So, did she know you were recording it?
                          Goats R Us

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wingdzell
                            Interesting, indeed. Does she know she's a star?
                            Ummm..... no. lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FleshJoe
                              Quite the moaner! WOW...

                              And yes, IMHO she knows she's a star, she was speaking right into the mic..
                              I was doing her from behind while I was looking at my Cindy Crawford binder on my left on the bed. I had my mp3 player/recorder on the headboard.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by goatman
                                That was hot! So, did she know you were recording it?
                                Yes I think so, but in the heat of the moment I don't think she knows or cares about anything else. She had her face buried in her pillow most of the time. Next time I'll hold her head back by holding/pulling her hair (she goes nuts when I do that to her!) and I'll get a better recording. To top it all off, she's a squirter!!!
                                Last edited by ChuckB28; 03-23-2006, 11:03 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X