Free Fleshlight Here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Fleshlight Here!!!

Between now and Tuesday 9/19/2006 12noon PST, whoever posts a video in the Videos Of Guys Using Fleshlight thread, qualifies for this weekend's special -- a drawing among all submitters to win a free insert+case!!!!!!

Go forth and cum!

See what everyone else has submitted in the past: http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/videos/

In response to questions:

* This is open to everyone, American and outside the USA.
    * Taxes and fees are your responsibility if you win. I pay the cost of the item + shipping.
    Last edited by FleshJoe; 09-18-2006, 10:27 AM.
    Find me at my website

ZOMG! Fleshjoe changed his avatar!

<rubs eyes>

Man, hell just froze overe I think. :P

Comment

Wanted to see if animated gifs could be used, and ... yes

Back to the topic: any Fleshlight video submission between 11:00 PST Friday 9/15/2006 and 12:00 PST Tuesday 9/19/2006 qualifies for the free Fleshlight drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Find me at my website

Comment

does the video have to be of yourself or just if u have 1 sent?

Please edit your signature! No links!
        Do or do not there is no try

Comment

Thanks for asking a clarifying question Yes, the video has to be a new one I havent seen before, with the person in the video using a Fleshlight.
          Find me at my website

Comment

Thank S Il Ltry Find I Kno Its Hard Lolz Uve Seen Alot Ill Give It A Shot Since I Dont Have A Fl Its Worth A Try Lol Im Still Savin Up
            Last edited by FleshJoe; 09-18-2006, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenBoxer
              Thank S Il Ltry Find I Kno Its Hard Lolz Uve Seen Alot Ill Give It A Shot Since I Dont Have A Fl Its Worth A Try Lol Im Still Savin Up
              Well please don't do that. I'd like to think I have seen them all and that all of the videos available are in my collection. Anyways the whole idea was to encourage people to make new videos.

If you want a free Fleshlight, I'll have a contest next month for people to ask for a free Fleshlight and write why they need it, absolutely must have it, won't survive another week without it, etc. Then you can be creative and write the best justification why *you* should get a free one
              Find me at my website

Comment

thx joe and sorry bout the link didnt c it till just now ill fix it .How can i use animated avatar i tried but it said i couldnt ?

Comment

Working...
                X