Aneros anal orgasm videos!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aneros anal orgasm videos!!!!!

HERE are some videos I found of Aneros induced super orgasms. That page also includes an awesome video of using the Aneros and Fleshlight together. The ultimate pleasure, nearly passing out from sensory overload, in my personal experience!

Must see to believe!
    Find me at my website

Is that some sort of prostate stimulator that the guy is using while he's using the fleshlight? I thought the point was to use the Aneros inside the fleshlight.

Comment

No, the Aneros goes in the back side and the Fleshlight entertains your front side.
      Find me at my website

Comment

Ah... That was my confusion.

I thought it was like the vibrating bullet that is being advertised for use inside the FL.

Comment

FL and Aneros?

Originally posted by FleshJoe
          HERE are some videos I found of Aneros induced super orgasms. That page also includes an awesome video of using the Aneros and Fleshlight together. The ultimate pleasure, nearly passing out from sensory overload, in my personal experience!

Must see to believe!
          Which Aneros model did you try? And what's the best position for using both together - lying on your back? I bought one a while back and it did nothing for me. Maybe I just needed a FL to kickstart the process!
          -
          - Pocket Rocket

of Fleshlight!

Owner of: , , , and .

Comment

Actually you need patience, not penis stimulation The main thing with Aneros is patience.

You can read more at the forum for Aneros, here: http://aneros.com/forum.php
            Find me at my website

Comment

UPDATE!!!!

I updated my page with four new videos that demostrate Aneros. Enjoy!
              Find me at my website

Comment

aneros

i think i heard of a new aneros coming out called the progasm supposed to be the largest model yet

Comment

Yep its out. Fleshlight.com does not yet sell it, I think the model they sell, the MGX is just right for the beginners in anal play.

YMMV, $0.02 etc
                  Find me at my website

Comment

Yeah, gotta work your way up to the PRO gasm, hence, PRO, heh, a beggniner like myself is thinking of starting out with the smaller ones...

)))Buckwild(((

Comment

hey fleshjoe u acheive ur SUPER O yet?

Comment

I thought it was toxic shock system or something but my first time i passed out 5 minutes after being done. I still had it up my butt when i woke up 3 hours later. It takes that much out of you.

I'm glad you guys put up some video's it might give other shy guys an understanding of what the product does. I dont know whats better lying to the nurse at the collection agency or the Aneros.

Comment

Originally posted by Bzchanman
                          I thought it was toxic shock system or something but my first time i passed out 5 minutes after being done. I still had it up my butt when i woke up 3 hours later. It takes that much out of you.

I'm glad you guys put up some video's it might give other shy guys an understanding of what the product does. I dont know whats better lying to the nurse at the collection agency or the Aneros.
                          Lying to the nurse at the collection agency?

Maybe I'm just naive but what does that mean?

Comment

Im thinking of trying the aneros but how long does it take for it to feel good. I keep hearing people say patience is key. But I want something that going to feel good from start to finish.
                            THEY CALL ME BIG BLACK.

Comment

It takes many sessions with the Aneros to "wake up" the nerves in the area of your prostate. There's a lot of "rewiring of the brain" that has to happen before you can feel the incredible pleasure. I've had the Aneros now for 2 years and just getting to the threshold of anal orgasm. Its not a "wham bam thank you ma'am" kinda thing
                              Find me at my website

Comment

Working...
                              X