Enjoy Fleshlight "Hands-Free " Add-On attachment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy Fleshlight "Hands-Free " Add-On attachment

If you own a Fleshlight why not enjoy it Hands-Free? Check it out at www.fleshright.com

The siteÆ’s offerings look good. Does anyone try this? Reliability and quality are my main concerns. Please post if you think itÆ’s worth our time/money..Thanks.

Comment

I donÆ’t really see how these would work without getting into awkward positions. What someone needs is something which holds it steady on a bed or flat surface.

Comment

Once ordered, if you are not satisfied with the product, you may return for a refund. We sold more than a few, and had no complaints.

Comment

It would be great if you worked on something that can hold it on a bed, IÆ’d definitely buy that.

Comment

I think I once saw a picture of a fleshlight stuck into the opening on a large, rubber swim fin (probably on the FL Yahoo group). It even held it up at the correct angle and everything! IÆ’m gonna have to give that one a whirl. Seems like it would be stable. The rubber would grip just about any surface. Low profile. Probably heavy enough.

Comment

I like the mouse pad.

Comment

Working...
              X