Dont use nething but Astroglide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dont use nething but Astroglide

I tryed astroglide and don't really like it , its to thin. I like ID and ky better .

Comment

Originally posted by ilovehighheelladies View Post
      i've changed my tune. i bought some xanthan gum and mixed up a batch, and i've never looked back! holy cow. here's my one shining example:

do you know how when you really start banging away at your fleshlight, and you start going faster and faster, but your lube starts to immediately dry out? guess what, xanthan gum actually starts to get slippery-er, rather than get dryer! it runs counter to your intuition, but it works. give it a try!
      Yeah - I like that aspect too! Plus you'll get to experiment with adding things like glycerin. Or maybe some Aloe Vera powder - or whatever.
      You can experiment to your heart's content with this stuff! But I digress.. This thread is about Astroglide.

Comment

Intimate Organics Hydra Glide is a really awesome lube.. Also its free from pharabens and animal glycerine unlike Astro Glide..
        It has a thick consitancy and it really last a long time, when if it goes dry I just add a little of my own spit and it goes a 100 miles more 'lol' I highly recomend Intimate Organics quality made in Canada

Comment

Working...
        X