Man juice as lubricant...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man juice as lubricant...

How many of you, use your own cum, as lubricant, when using the FL? I just did, and it felt great. In my opinion, it feels better than, any of the lubricants they sell. Messy and smelly, but boy, does it feel good.

....I like this new black look to the forums. Is it because of the black FL case?

ummm, ive kept going before afterwords, sometimes all the way till another time, but usually not....

maybe you should try

you wont believe its not BOY BUTTER

that is like vaginal secretions

perhaps like semen too?

it's good anyways, you add a little water and its similar as semen

smells nice too

Comment

I am Mr Precum. To the point where I've had to wear a condom to work because I was involved in some serious office flirtation.

So yes, I always use my own lubricant and I find it much better than anything synthetic.

Comment

No, I've never tried that. I just use spit. It works just fine for me. That's only because I haven't had any proper lube for the past few weeks.

When I have used lube, it is a lot messier to clean up when you are finished. I think I may prefer spit better.

Comment

Some days, I read literotica stories and jack it teasingly the whole time. This could go on for hours. By the time I am ready to FLy, I am producing enough precum that by licking the orifice, I can slip in, stroke it slightly and comfortably, and the precum will coat the insert and it gets lubed that way. Usually by the time I get my dick in my inserts, Im so horny that I last all of a minute, so the duration of the lube isnt a problem! Its definitely easier to clean off than some of the other lubes since cum isnt sticky at all compared to lube!

I also have just kept going after cumming, and that cum gets used as lubricant until I cum again, thats fun too, but it gets all frothy and smelly!

Comment

I'll save it to use the next time I am gonna get off...After I cum I put it in a baggie and freeze it to keep it fresh.

ok seriously...yes I have used my 'man juice' as lube b4. I have cum b4 where I am still hard and horny after I shoot and just keep going...have done this both with my hand and the FL.

Comment

yeah ive done that but not often at all,,, anyways, yeah you get that baby batter smell, try eating mad pinappl then maybe it will be fruity....

msterchon, you are lucky, i never pay attention but i think its just moderate

Comment

Sweet

I think the idea is hot. I love it and am interested in trying this but havnen't as I wasn't sure if keeping my load in the FL would damage it.

Comment

it won't damage it, but you want to preserve it in fridge if its for any amount of time, if it's right after, then go for it....

Comment

Originally posted by majugala
                    How many of you, use your own cum, as lubricant, when using the FL? I just did, and it felt great. In my opinion, it feels better than, any of the lubricants they sell. Messy and smelly, but boy, does it feel good.

My cum isnt smelly!

Comment

My cum has different smell based on what I eat

Comment

Really? I heard thats what its like when u eat out a girl, what ever she eats may or may not make her smell good.

Buck, what have you eaten to get the best smelling/tasting man juice?!

Comment

Never really used my own semen as a lubricant. Just seems .........nasty. Especially if I decided to leave my semen in the FL and then use it again. Just gives me the creeps.:argh:

Comment

Love It

I love it. I usually cum in my fleshlight 2 to 3 times a day and wash it out every morning. The only thing that bugs me is that I'm not really sensitive so it takes a while for me to cum so the cum dries up fast, so I use spit. It does get really foamy too, but not really smelly like I've read people say.
                            It's the best feeling once you get over the fact that it's cum from however long before. Just wash it out every morning.

Comment

I wish I had your problem of not cumming too fast. I can cum pretty quickly. It sucks.:s:

Comment

Working...
                              X