Blowjob XRAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowjob XRAY

Dear BuckWild, while posting several times in several threads is borderline enthusiasm, making several threads is spamming, please limit the amount of threads you make and space them out so we don't have any problems, thank you.

Comment

I actually don't make all that many threads, if you look at it since I have been here, I mostly contribute to others threads, you may try to define or analyze my posting habbits if you'd like. Anyways, I could have combined the 2 images into one post, and the 3rd is about a product I have been searching for but could not find. In any case, unceasingly answering questions and sharing my experience, wit, and wisdom, is more then enthusiasm, although that is a virtue in of itself.

Comment

hahaha, some one feels like a bolt head, nice job buck wild :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt_Head
          Dear BuckWild, while posting several times in several threads is borderline enthusiasm, making several threads is spamming, please limit the amount of threads you make and space them out so we don't have any problems, thank you.
          Spamming? Maybe you should go through my email for me... so you can see what spam is really like :thumbsup:

Buck is an awesome contributor to the forum.
          I live here.

Comment

Why do I see pubic hair on the x ray, but no head hair on the guy/girl that's giving the BJ???

Comment

Originally posted by jamieinhamilton
              Why do I see pubic hair on the x ray, but no head hair on the guy/girl that's giving the BJ???
              i dunno for sure.. but maybe its more dence than the hair on the head? just a guess...

Comment

Thanks alot CT!!

And as for the image, my friend sent me both of those last night, (the big pussy which is not nearly as interesting!)

Anyways, I am leaning towards photoshopped, of course, there are image filters and such that can help to achieve some of that but the rest is a bit perplexing.

I actually am in a rush now but It confused me too.... You DO see pubes on him, maybe she is a bald chick?!

Wait, it could be a dude as well!

Comment

I couldn't tell if buck was spamming or what, last night I counted 15 threads buckwild posted in one after the other with only a minute or two apart. I guess it's his enthusiasm.

Comment

I doubt the image is real, because when you get an X-Ray they usually put some sort of protective vest over the parts of your body. There's no way in hell those two got into an x-ray machine unprotected especially around the head area.

Comment

Her head is an x-ray image, but his is closer to an MRI. Photoshopped.

Comment

Found a bunch more with Google.

"OH MY GOD--BBBLLLAAAHHHH--YOU FILMED THIS, YOU ASSHOLE-- BBBLLLAAAHHHH-- HOW COULD YOU
                        --BBBLLLAAAHHHH--I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME--BBBLLLLAAAHHHH--OH MY GOD-- BBBLLLAAAHHHH--
                        I LET YOU FUCK ME IN THE ASS--BBBLLLAAAHHHH."

Comment

Hahaha, wow that one looks funny.

Comment

Hmmm, perhaps it was the doctors cock in these pictures!

Comment

Thread Bump...

Was surfing Google Images and ran into some CRAZY WEIRD images of an Blowjob X-RAY (see Post #1 and Post #12 above) .

I just had to bump this thread to get some more comments from other Forum Members.

The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it...

Comment

Working...
                              X