Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How a Blowjob Feels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How a Blowjob Feels

    I am one of the guys who have not been lucky enough to receive head yet. To those guys who have received a blowjob:

    What does a blowjob feel like?

    #2
    To me a blowjob always felt like a dick in my mouth.......go figure...

    K2

    Comment


      #3
      It feel great, I can't last as long when shes giving me a BJ - maybe 15 minutes where regular sex I could last 30 mins or so.

      Comment


        #4
        I'm lucky enough to be with a lady skilled at the job of blowing. It feels fantastic.

        Comment


          #5
          One of my best buds in college described it best, and I agree whole heartedly with his view.

          "Sex is like a wet slip and slide for your dick. A blowjob is an incredibly wet slip and slide for your dick."

          Although I think if I ever told my wife this, she'd stop giving me BJs.
          My package: 8" X 5.5" (Yeah bet you didn't know Asians could ever get that long)
          Distance: Trying to get it up there Peter North style.
          One wife and many others served.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Yackoff View Post
            I am one of the guys who have not been lucky enough to receive head yet. To those guys who have received a blowjob:

            What does a blowjob feel like?
            Free demo's to anyone living in the DC area... WINK

            Comment


              #7
              I am with a skilled blower. It feels amazing... The best feeling is coming in someone's mouth.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by K2-Kelly View Post
                To me a blowjob always felt like a dick in my mouth.......go figure...

                K2
                Or in your eye/up your nose if you're drunk.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Blowjob Wonderwave or Super Ribbed?

                  Which feels more like a blowjob:

                  The Wonder Wave insert or the Super Ribbed insert?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Yackoff View Post
                    Which feels more like a blowjob:

                    The Wonder Wave insert or the Super Ribbed insert?
                    WW with a mouth orifice. SR just has many ribs which won't feel like a month. You are looking for sth smoother such WW or TT or ST

                    Most people recommend WW for blowjobs.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by kingpage View Post
                      WW with a mouth orifice. SR just has many ribs which won't feel like a month. You are looking for sth smoother such WW or TT or ST

                      Most people recommend WW for blowjobs.
                      It depends, I always say the SR gives the best BJ cos if a gal knows whats she's doing then in general a BJ is more stimulating than a Pussy. So i'd say the WW is more like a pussy and the SR is like Jenna Jameson on heat 'Lick Lick'! Naturally this is all subjective.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by K2-Kelly View Post
                        To me a blowjob always felt like a dick in my mouth.......go figure...

                        K2

                        LOL Good one Kell !
                        Go FLY-ing

                        Comment


                          #13
                          It's... very nice to wake up to, I'll tell you that.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by toymarshall View Post
                            I am with a skilled blower. It feels amazing... The best feeling is coming in someone's mouth.
                            So true. Seriously you gotta try it sometime. If shes good and uses her hands and mouth thats the best.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I honestly prefer a good blow job more than sex. Emphasis on the word good.

                              Just the feeling of the tongue on your head / underneath your shaft makes you squirm. The sensation is a lot different than a vagina, it's a lot more wet, warm, and the tongue gives a very unique- indescribable feeling.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X