Vortex made my Dick Sore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex made my Dick Sore

I have been using my original one for 3 months. I decided to try the Vortex. I have just used it once, because I do not want to put my dick out of comission for the weekend. I enjoyed my session with it but it made my dick was sore afterward. I could not even pull it through the fly on my boxers to piss.

I had read that the smooth ones take more lube, however, the vortex needed a lot more lube than the original one. Maybe, I used too little lube or the wrong lube. With the origina,l, I just lube up my dick once and stick it in. With the Vortex I had to keep shooting more lube in end. I used Astroglide which may not be the best for the Vortex. What do you guys think?

The good news is my dick recovered enough for a blowjob by the afternoon yesterday. It is ok today.

Re: Vortex made my Dick Sore

I think I see where you're coming from, Ethan. At first, I was using about the same amount of lube as I would with my WW and such, so after 2 or 3 days of FLights with the Vortex, I was pretty sore. But then again, it is more intense/textured than the others, so that plays into it. Also, it does require a bit more lube, but it's still one of the best textures out there. As for which lube, I prefer ID Glide. It mixes in with water very well and seems to last longer than other lubes.

Comment

I am going to try again before I go to bed using a lot of lube, maybe that will keep my dick from getting sore.

Comment

You always seem to have something to complain about...is your life that horrid?

Comment

I use ID GLIDE and warm both the lub and vortex up , been using it fo almost three months now and no sore dick . I put some in the insurt and on my dick . I tryed a free sample of the astroglide , didn't like it , it was to thin . Tryed some ID GLIDE and been using it since . Hope this help's .

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
            You always seem to have something to complain about...is your life that horrid?
            My life is great!

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSER View Post
              I use ID GLIDE and warm both the lub and vortex up , been using it fo almost three months now and no sore dick . I put some in the insurt and on my dick . I tryed a free sample of the astroglide , didn't like it , it was to thin . Tryed some ID GLIDE and been using it since . Hope this help's .
              Thanks for the suggestion. I will try the Id; Astroglide is great for the original but I also found it too thin for the vortex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethanjames View Post
                My life is great!
                Yay! We should have a life celebration party!

Want some wine?

Oh was that blowjob from your new chick you were dating or one of your friends with benefits btw?

Comment

Yay! We should have a life celebration party!

Want some wine?

Oh was that blowjob from your new chick you were dating or one of your friends with benefits btw?
                  I will have a glass of Sauvignon Blanc , please.

Still no sex with the new girl....it was FwB...we dated in high school.

Comment

Darn I only have rieseling, and the bottle's now almost empty *sigh*

I'm gonna go make my boyfriend dance drunkenly with me.

Comment

Is the pain in the head only? I too get pains when cumming, no matter how much lube I use. Enough pain I can't thrust any.

Comment

So how about some reviews of the vortex, if not in this thread maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Is it really good? Right now I use the WW with female opening and am pretty happy with it. If you able to compare WW and Vortex for me I would appreciate it. Is it a much better ride?

Comment

Originally posted by FL_virgin View Post
                          So how about some reviews of the vortex, if not in this thread maybe you can point me in the right direction.
                          [url]http://forums.fleshlight.com/search.php?searchid=1468987[/url]
                          ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
                          EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
                          fleshjack. com/ faq/

Comment

Originally posted by dumdum View Post
                            Is the pain in the head only? I too get pains when cumming, no matter how much lube I use. Enough pain I can't thrust any.
                            Yes, only the head was sore. I am cut, if that makes a difference. I still have not tried it the second time. I fear it..lol

Comment

Darn I only have rieseling, and the bottle's now almost empty *sigh*

I'm gonna go make my boyfriend dance drunkenly with me.
                              Hope you did not have a hang-over this morning.!

Comment

Working...
                              X