Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General FleshLight Tips Super Thread

Updated daily..

Traditional heating method: Place the Fleshlight in warm-hot water for 15 minutes until warmed.
    Variation: Replace the water every 5 minutes with hot water. You might also want to keep the hot water flowing down the drain, this way your fleshlight stays warm.

Bring a pot with hot water with you and place your lube in it to keep your lube warm, prolonging the warming experiance.

Use a Warming blanket, set it to medium heat and let warm for 2 hrs, the fleshlight keeps warm for a long time.

Try a sealed heating container for faster heating.

Cleaning: Recommendations include everything from simply washing your fleshlight out with hot water to using alcohol as a disinfecting agent every so often.

That concludes todays tips by me, but feel free to leave your own tips. Thanks!

Re: General FleshLight Tips Super Thread

i got a laptop cooling pad for Christmas. its going to double as a fl dryer and cheaper than some of those diy models for 18 bucks.

Comment

Not ejaculating in the fleshlight makes cleanup easier.

There, I added something; I didn't want to comment without contributing, since this is a tips thread. But, what I wanted to say was, thank you, Bolthead, for starting this thread. There are a million and one threads asking and offering tips -- they need to be condensed.

Comment

Not cumming in a fleshlight does make cleanup easier but I think it feels better to just let go in the unit.

As for a tip, here is mine: store dry fleshlights on top of a computer whether the computer is semi-enclosed in a cabinet or not. The heat from the computer (desktops only, no all-in-one units either) should keep the fleshlight relatively warm so you can just pick it up and go. Computers in cabinets tend to warm the unit much better.

Comment

pour boiling water on the opening a few minutes before using the fleshlight and keep a little off to the side for warming you lube

Comment

Tip: Place a cotton ball at the end of the insert to soak up any extra lube that may drip out when flying and reduce the whistling sound the case makes.

Comment

Tip: wrap FL in a pillow and strap it tight with a belt..the rest is history

Comment

That cotton ball idea sounds like a nice tip, Funky Flesh. I'll try that next time.

I read a cleaning tip a few days ago that said to get a lint-free cloth to dry the inside with. The full tip for a quick clean went something like this: rinse with cold water, then hot water, then isopropyl alchohol, then dry it with a lint-free cloth by shoving it through with plastic chopsticks.

I haven't tried it yet, myself, but air-drying it has been taking too long and has been leaving dampness in the middle even after a full day, so... I've gotta find a cloth like that.

Frogger and ThisIsNot, I've found that cum washes out really easily and, even if you haven't ejaculated in it, I would think you'd want to go through the same cleaning and drying procedures anyway to remove the lube and water.

Comment

I used some plumber's thread tape on my FLG case to make the end cap fit a little more snug; 2-3 layers on the threads seems to do the trick.

For heating, put the FL insert and bottle of lube inside a large Zip-lock freezer bag and fill with warm/hot water. Try to remove as much air as possible from the bag before sealing it shut. Place the bag in the bathroom sink and fill the sink with warm/hot water, then cover the sink with a piece of aluminum foil.

I'll have to try that cotton ball idea

Comment

i am thinking of attaching a sponge disk (custom cut to fit) on the inside of the suction cap to soak up any extra lube, etc. This might also eliminate the wheezing noise. and then you could just wash the sponge and cap with soap and hot water to clean it.

oh, and i also use the pipe threading tape on all my end caps to get a tighter seal.

Comment

Something to try to work on the less-than-perfect end cap seal/hissing noise.

Drill a 1/4 inch hole in the end cap.
                      Seal the cap circumferentially with a piece of black plastic electrical tape.....it's dirt cheap and comes off easily with zero glue residue for cleanup.

Then:
                      1. With the hole unoccluded it's as if the cap is off, noise is minimal.

2. With a bit of cotton you get a great suction that is easily variable by modulating the amount and density of cotton in the 1/4 inch hole.

3. with a finger pressing the cotton very gently you can vary from a little suction to about 100%.

4. Moisten the cotton and you get 99.5% suction.

5. If you've never cum with a stout pull with 100% suction you MUST try it.....it will drag every last drop of cum up from your toenails to your eyeballs!!!!! My lifetime highest intensity orgasms are with a long flight finishing up at 100% suction and a strong pull!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger17 View Post
                        Not ejaculating in the fleshlight makes cleanup easier.

There, I added something; I didn't want to comment without contributing, since this is a tips thread. But, what I wanted to say was, thank you, Bolthead, for starting this thread. There are a million and one threads asking and offering tips -- they need to be condensed.
                        not cumming in the fleshlight just because of cleaning purposes is blasphemous.

Comment

Originally posted by P3RFECT View Post
                          not cumming in the fleshlight just because of cleaning purposes is blasphemous.
                          LOL! I agree with that sentiment. A few extra seconds of cleanup is definitely worth the inside ejaculation.

Comment

When heating the insert AND lube (as both should be) in water, lay a washcloth or two over both. The weight will help hold them deeper in the water (and actually in the warmest layer being near the top), and the cloth works as a wick drawing hot water into it, yet letting the cooled slip back up into the balance......Your FL will heat much faster.

Also, if not using a constant source of heated water (like a pot on a stove), yet say a sink......More hot water is BETTER, as it contains more (not higher) heat to be transferred to the FL.

Lastly, if using a sink or thermous....Pre-heat them by putting hot water in them then replacing it (sink or thermous) as otherwise the heat from the water will warm the container more then the FL.

K2

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Flesh View Post
                              LOL! I agree with that sentiment. A few extra seconds of cleanup is definitely worth the inside ejaculation.
                              Oh yeah! Pulling out and then ejaculating by hand feels nowhere near as good as shooting my entire load into the Fleshlight. It only takes a few seconds of running cold water through the sleeve to wash out all of my love juice.

Comment

Working...
                              X