Hot Cousin ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Cousin ?

Who ever saw their hot cousin nude before . I saw my one cousin nude once when I was around 9 and she was 16 . She was the first woman I ever saw really nude but in my dad's playboy's . She had nice firm perky titts and one sweet looking hairy bush , that was the first time a woman gave me a hard on. Shame she let her self go later on when she got older . Even if you never saw one nude , if you have a hot one , you even ever wondered what they looked like nude . Ever blow your load thinking of tham or even had sex with tham . 1st , 2nd , 3rd cousin or even 4th or on down . step couisn too . HOW ABOUT IT GUY'S AND EVEN YOU WOMAN ??

Re: Hot Cousin ?

No.

I've never found my family sexually arousing.

Comment

I've got some cute cousins. Never gone beyond just admiring them.

Comment

one is nine and the other is five so no not really.

Comment

*cue Dueling Banjos*

No.... no.

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhBase View Post
            *cue Dueling Banjos*

No.... no.
            Now you just drop them pants.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSER View Post
              Who ever saw their hot cousin nude before . I saw my one cousin nude once when I was around 9 and she was 16 . She was the first woman I ever saw really nude but in my dad's playboy's . She had nice firm perky titts and one sweet looking hairy bush , that was the first time a woman gave me a hard on. Shame she let her self go later on when she got older . Even if you never saw one nude , if you have a hot one , you even ever wondered what they looked like nude . Ever blow your load thinking of tham or even had sex with tham . 1st , 2nd , 3rd cousin or even 4th or on down . step couisn too . HOW ABOUT IT GUY'S AND EVEN YOU WOMAN ??
              I plead the Fifth. Other than that, I will say that we used to joke about moving to Virginia and getting married (legally).

Reminds me of the joke about the hillbilly who shot his wife on their wedding night. When his paw asked him why he did it, he said: "Because she were a virgin." Then his paw said, "Don't blame ya son. If she weren't good enough for her family, then she weren't good enough for ours."

Uh, you also mentioned step-cousins. What about step-sisters? LOL!

Comment

funny thread. i was raised in the south so im very familiar with all of the jokes.
                i have some cute cousins but i cant say that i was ever sexually attracted to them. just a line you try not to cross.

Comment

Originally posted by my2cents View Post
                  ...just a line you try not to cross....
                  Sung to the tune of I Walk The Line:

I keep a close eye on that cuz of mine
                  I keep my eyes wide open all the time
                  I keep my penis out for most the time
                  Because my cuz is fine, I crossed the line

Comment

I made out with a girl before, then 30 minutes later found out she was my step-cousin. Is that wrong? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by xNOxFear View Post
                      I made out with a girl before, then 30 minutes later found out she was my step-cousin. Is that wrong? haha.
                      Actually, sex and marriage between first cousins is pretty common. It is also legal in most of the United States. However, contrary to popular belief, it is not allowed in Kentucky. [url]http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriagelicenses/a/cousin.htm[/url]

Comment

Since you brought up the step cousin thing... I've been thinking and thinking... and I think it's probably okay, as long as there is no blood relation.

A step sibling/cousin is essentially the same thing as a whatever-in-law. If my brother's wife made a pass at me, I would fuck the shit out of her in seconds, I don't care if she's my sister-in-law. So I guess if someone happened to become related to me by marriage to my family (and not by blood), I'd probably just as happily fuck them (provided they excite me).

Comment

I saw one of my cousins nude once, I was around 7 and she was 9. We were changing our clothes as they were muddy from playing outside. Never really thought anything of it. I did have a different type of encounter with a different cousin though. I was browsing one of my other cousin's MySpace page looking through her friends list. I found this one really attractive girl so I clicked on her link. I was browsing through her page and saw pictures of her in a bikini and in all sorts of other poses. I then looked to see how my cousin was related to her and found out she was my cousin (through blood). My dick never shrunk so quickly and it wasn't even hard. I was sexually attracted to the person until I found out that we were related through blood. Now I just see her as some idiot as she is 18, pregnant, won't graduate high school, and plans to live off of welfare. That just took any attraction that I had towards her and made it disappear.

Other than that one time, I am not attracted to any of my known cousins.

Comment

I have 1 hot cousin, the rest are either too skinny, too young, or too fat to possibly turn me on.

I can admit I had some minor sexual fantasies about her, but that was when I was like 12, don't have any whatsoever now that im older.

Comment

I was friends with my male cousin (I'm a girl) and one weekend I met him at a cabin (2400 sq feet and 3 bedrooms) in the mountains. We had such a fun time talking and cooking and hiking. Absolutely NOTHING sexual happened between us. The thought makes me sick. But it has practically destroyed our family. The men in the family are convinced that no man would ever spend a weekend with a woman (family member or not) unless he was trying to have sex with her. The family keeps pressuring us to confess that we had an affair. My cousin won't speak to me anymore. He lives near our family (I don't) and he has had to suffer the shame.

We just wanted to catch up with each other and have fun. We picked a cabin because neither of us has a house (just small condos). Plus I'm married and my husband thought it was a lovely idea. Now, because of my family, I feel like I did something so dirty and horrible. And it's destroyed my friendship with my cousin.

I guess this forum is for sexy stories -- sorry. I just saw this and got so sad and decided to post. :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X