Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lube necessary?

hi,
    just wanted to know, if its really necessary to use lube cause i wouldnt want to have to keep buying it just to enjoy the fleshlight.

anyways is it really necessary or does it still feel just as good even if you dont use lube?

Re: lube necessary?

https://www.fleshlight.com/faq-general/
    How do I use the Fleshlight?

Warm your Fleshlight sleeve by removing it from the case and soaking it in a sink/tub filled with warm water. If necessary, drain the water and repeat the process with new warm water. Do NOT boil or microwave your sleeve! Shake off the water and re-insert the sleeve into the Fleshlight case, adjust the tightness of the cap at the bottom to vary the suction, and finish by applying a liberal amount of lubricant to the orifice and yourself. If the Fleshlight still feels too cold to you, then next time try warming the lube in the sink/tub at the same time as the sleeve. The Fleshlight is now ready for use.
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

Comment

A Fleshlight absolutely cannot by used 'dry'.

Comment

Using it dry is like trying to jam your penis into rock solid, frozen ice cream.

Comment

Well, would you stick your penis into a very dry vagina?

Comment

Yes, you need lube, you can normally get it pretty cheap in places like wal mart and walgreens... but you will find that it doesnt take to much for most inserts. Some people use conditioner, not shampoo, but conditioner, i havent used it but i hear it works ok, so long as it doesnt have any of the no no ingredients. If it comes to it (I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS: DISCLAIMER) you could always use a lot of spit.

Comment

Yesterday I was told by a nurse friend of mine that someone came into the hospital after trying to use a fleshlight without lube. He was bleeding pretty badly for trying that stunt.

Comment

do you use lube to jerk off?

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
                  Yesterday I was told by a nurse friend of mine that someone came into the hospital after trying to use a fleshlight without lube. He was bleeding pretty badly for trying that stunt.
                  Owchy that would suck, i wonder what insert he used =P

Originally posted by DannyDeviant View Post
                  do you use lube to jerk off?
                  well now that ones not a good analogy, i had only used lube one time before i got my FL, so ive always been jerking with no lube, and no precum =P hell, i still dont when i use my hand, i never could figure out if i was supposed to slide my hand straight over my head or just keep a grip on my shaft and jerk the skin over the top of my head, being as it hurts to much dry to scrape my head i kinda figured that one out for dry use lol, dont want to figure it out again.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ View Post
                    hi,
                    just wanted to know, if its really necessary to use lube cause i wouldnt want to have to keep buying it just to enjoy the fleshlight.

anyways is it really necessary or does it still feel just as good even if you dont use lube?
                    Well thats kinda like asking if you need lub for a car , yes on both the car and the fleshlight . Lub cuts down on friction and helps things slide better , being your dick in the fleshlight . Now there are some cheap lubs that do work good with the fleshlights that are safe for tham . You can even make your own lub cheap . Check under lubs in the forums .

Comment

Originally posted by z712 View Post
                      Sounds like some very bad sessions with my ex gf. A good session with the FL beats a bad lay anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein69 View Post
                        A good session with the FL beats a bad lay anytime.
                        Haven't read a more true statement like that in the forum in a long time.

Comment

"Owchy that would suck, i wonder what insert he used" (dontbothermeimFLying)

Haha, that's probably the first question the doctor asked. Haha.

Shit the fuckin' quotes didn't work right.

Comment

Well said, because I would never try a dry puss

Comment

My ex-wife could not self lube and was very dry so I had to put KY on her before sticking myself in. Couldn't take too long either, because KY thickens and dries pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X