Fleshlube has Landed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fleshlube has Landed

Flesh lube can be used with the FL. If it couldent, that would be so ironic lol. But im gonna get flesh lube with my next order as well...has anyone used ID Glide? I just got it but havent been able to use it yet..

Comment

Originally posted by ILF Customer Service View Post
      I call the girl on the left =)
      When they come in bigger bottles ill try the normal and warming =) makes the shipping more worth it to get bigger amounts at one time

Comment

new Fleshlube

has anyone placed an order yet?

Comment

Re: new Fleshlube

It looks very promising =)
          I have not placed an order yet, but when they sell it in a larger container i want the norm and the warming =)

Comment

Yeah, im the same as dontbothermeinFLying....when they come out with a bigger size ill get one but that might take too long so i might just get a STU and some of their lube =D
            Happy FLying

Comment

once i run out of what i have i might order some. i don't really see emptying my 17 oz bottle any time soon tho.

Comment

Hmm, 4 ounces is a bit small for a lube bottle. I'm curious as to how the "Ice" one works. Never saw a cooling lube before.

Comment

FINALLY! This is awesome! I can't wait to try it out!
                  Last edited by Bolt_Head; 05-20-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

yeah need a bigger sample size. Maybe when i run out of my other one.

Comment

I was going to post in the Suggestions forum, but since it came up here... I'd like to see a sample pack with a half ounce a piece of all three.

I've also tried Warming lubes, and am curious to try the cooling one.

Comment

Originally posted by FLyingGuy View Post
                        Yeah, im the same as dontbothermeinFLying....when they come out with a bigger size ill get one but that might take too long so i might just get a STU and some of their lube =D
                        Happy FLying
                        lol, well by the time i get my money saved back up for my stu they may have the bigger size =P maybe even have it in a lube for a year deal by then lol

Originally posted by CouverDude View Post
                        I was going to post in the Suggestions forum, but since it came up here... I'd like to see a sample pack with a half ounce a piece of all three.

I've also tried Warming lubes, and am curious to try the cooling one.
                        Thats a good idea man =) idk, the cooling one kinda scares me lol

Comment

Originally posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
                          Thats a good idea man =) idk, the cooling one kinda scares me lol
                          I suspect it will feel like masturbating with mentholated shaving cream, but who knows.

Comment

I'm thinking that the Ice Fleshlube is similar to ID Pleasure, which I use and love. It gives you a nice cool, tingly sensation. I want to try all three, but I'm going to wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ILFMatt View Post
                              I'm only going to give you 1 guess.... so? what do you think?
                              I was just a little JOKE

will the new lube be a standard sample that comes with when buying a new FL?

Comment

Fleshlube, 3-pack anyone?

Who else wants there to be a 3-pack of the Fleshlube?
                                I dig that they discounted them, but I want the next step, the bundle. I want them to move that product and be force to make large bottles of OUR favorites. Testimonies will always beat out Marketing's "insight"

Comment

Working...
                                X