No announcement yet.

Fleshlube has Landed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think of the 3 FleshLubes?

well im more interested in the cooling one just cause ive never herd of such a thing... but the fire one would prob feel the best of the 3 =) im just wanting someone to order the 3 pack and post here =P

Comment

Yeah, but they have only been out for 2 days so i dont think the shipping would be done yet =/..
      Happy FLying

Comment

ah, true... well then i guess we have to hope someone paid for over night shipping =) then we can hear about it tuesday

Comment

Re: Fleshlube has Landed

the ice looks good. i've heard of lubes with a warming sensation but not a cooling sensation yet.

I like squirting some lube on my dick when i'm close to cumming. it has an awesome cooling sensation. the ice looks like it will be even cooler.
          bring back the chocolates!

Favorite Orifice: Lady
          Favorite Insert:
          Wonderwave (so far)

Comment

side note, unrelated to the products... ILF, ty ty for continuing to use the girl on the far left, she is very easy on the eyes =) i also like one of the girls in the pamphlets =)

Comment

I have used menthol lubes before and if this is top of the line stuff like they say then people are going to love it. The cooling senation is very tingly and it actually feels warm. I think people will love this stuff. I will leave a review once my three pack shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Average Joe19 View Post
                I have used menthol lubes before and if this is top of the line stuff like they say then people are going to love it. The cooling senation is very tingly and it actually feels warm. I think people will love this stuff. I will leave a review once my three pack shows up.
                Cool. I will be reading your review that's for sure.

Comment

Neat idea, but i doubt it's going to beat gun oil. And the 16oz version of gun oil is priced very well.

Can't wait to see reviews though. I hope i'm proven wrong.

Comment

ILF partnered with Beverly Hills-based Vie Products. Vie Lubricants is the parent company that also produces V Brand lubricants.
                    Anyone heard of that manufacturer? google doesn't show much.

Comment

Working...
                    X