Thrusting through orgasm?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrusting through orgasm?

Sorry guys, I know this has been asked a million times before, but I don't remember how to search the forums for the other threads. I've always had the issue with my fleshlights where I can't thrust through the orgasm because the head of my dick gets really sensitive and then it's way too much to deal with. It actually kind of cheapens the Fleshlight experience for me because I always like to continue stimulation through orgasm, but can't because it just becomes borderline painful.

Is this a problem with the lubes I've been using (Astroglide and Shunga Toko Aroma) drying out and causing too much friction on the head? Or is this just an over-sensitivity problem? If it's the former, obviously I can look for different types of lubes that will stay slick and work better for me. But if it's the latter, what can I do to desensitize the head of my penis so that I can thrust throughout my orgasm and have the kinds of orgasms I know I'm capable of with the Fleshlight? Is it just something you get used to with time, or am I just stuck with this problem?

EDIT
    Correction: I know how to search, I just don't know what I'd search for to find what I'm looking for.

Re: Thrusting through orgasm?

I have the same issue too. There is just too much pressure on the head during orgasm, so that's why I'm very interested in trying one of the varying canal widths to see if it helps to get your head moved into an area where there isn't as much contact during orgasm.

Otherwise, I'm doing well if I can orgasm through one very slow final thrust—and that's only if I'm not doing it hand's free, I have to be operating it with my hand and going extremely slow . . . and I mean a down-stroke that is so slow it takes 5-8 seconds to get through.

Of course, half the time I have the same issue during sex.

Comment

I think it depends on the texture. Original, no sweat: thrust away. The intense textures like SR & SB, I usually don't thrust I just hold it and the orgasmic throbbing of my cock causes enough stimulation against the textures to continue through a very intense orgasm.

Comment

It has a lote to do with what fleshlight you have , the texture ones make it harder to do than the smooth ones do . And you get one like the vortex , you might as well for get it . Now sometimes I can with the wonder wave , just depends on how long I am flying with it if I can or not . The smooth ones I can always keep going when I am blowing my load .

Comment

Well, are you so sure it will make the orgasm better?

Over the years when it comes to vaginal or anal sex I have had two firm policies concerning men and their orgasms.......If I am under the impression they are going to cum very hard, or should say want to orgasm very strong, I make it a point to grip onto something with my hands, set my feet so I can hopefully push away slightly, tilt my hips so my vagina or bottom allows for the deepest penetration, and clench my teeth to not yell......As invariably on their last stroke they will ram their cock in as deep as they can and freeze having a very powerful orgasm.

In contrast those that "stroke through" have less of an orgasm or I should say ignore much of it. During those times I prepare for the guy to continue the orgasm not satisfying, and begin trying for another which means a LOT more time in most cases.

Now I myself can orgasm during a single session into double digits....In kind knowing a number of men who can orgasm quite a few times though not as many as me as well.....However.....In most cases except for very rare times especially when masturbating, if I want to keep going it is because I did it wrong so want to cum again and get it right.

My point being......If you're cumming so well you want/need to stop, what's the problem?

K2

Comment

for me, it's much easier to thrust while cumming if I...

a) wear a condom (I've only done that once but it wasn't painful at all... it was great)

b) make my dick much wetter right before I cum

c) am using the FL hands free... this makes it much easier and not very painful at all. This is my favorite method !

Comment

Originally posted by K2-Kelly View Post
              Well, are you so sure it will make the orgasm better?

Over the years when it comes to vaginal or anal sex I have had two firm policies concerning men and their orgasms.......If I am under the impression they are going to cum very hard, or should say want to orgasm very strong, I make it a point to grip onto something with my hands, set my feet so I can hopefully push away slightly, tilt my hips so my vagina or bottom allows for the deepest penetration, and clench my teeth to not yell......As invariably on their last stroke they will ram their cock in as deep as they can and freeze having a very powerful orgasm.

In contrast those that "stroke through" have less of an orgasm or I should say ignore much of it. During those times I prepare for the guy to continue the orgasm not satisfying, and begin trying for another which means a LOT more time in most cases.

Now I myself can orgasm during a single session into double digits....In kind knowing a number of men who can orgasm quite a few times though not as many as me as well.....However.....In most cases except for very rare times especially when masturbating, if I want to keep going it is because I did it wrong so want to cum again and get it right.

My point being......If you're cumming so well you want/need to stop, what's the problem?

K2
              well put =) ... ya, i have noticed that i do slam in one final time when hands free, and it makes for a perfect orgasm, as i shake it just prolongs the feeling of the orgasm

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_boy View Post
                I think it depends on the texture. Original, no sweat: thrust away. The intense textures like SR & SB, I usually don't thrust I just hold it and the orgasmic throbbing of my cock causes enough stimulation against the textures to continue through a very intense orgasm.
                Aaron_boy is exactly right about textures. The Original is great for continued thrusting through orgasm because it will not over-stimulate the edge of my penis head, which becomes extremely sensitive at the moment of climax and continues that way until well after I'm done shooting. With textured inserts, I have to use shorter thrusts during orgasm. That way my cock doesn't rub against the canal. Instead, I thrust only enough to make the skin move up and down slightly without any friction against the sleeve's bumps/rings.

Comment

Originally posted by K2-Kelly View Post
                  K2
                  Good question Kelly, which I'll answer from a guy's perspective. Stopping the stimulation at, or right after, the beginning of an orgasm can feel unsatisfying (which is a huge understatement ). I can probably guess it's similar to rubbing your clitoris until you just start to climax and then suddenly stop.

For us guys, continued stimulation all the way through ejaculation keeps the contractions going until all our semen is cleared out. The feeling of a completed orgasm is most satisfying especially if it is strong. An interrupted one does not feel good at all, and maybe even a little painful to the internal sex organs, because there's a feeling of leftover "backed up" semen in the urethral tract. This drive to ejaculate fully is probably an evolutionary trait in males to ensure that all available sperm have been deposited into the vagina, thereby maximizing our chances of continuing the species.

Comment

Dude, you don't have to do anything to make your dick desensitized. Having an orgasm in the FL will make your dick more desensitized over time, that's how it works. But if you pull out for orgasm especially with the STU then you are not learning with it. I know it's hard at first but try. Go very slowly if you have to and eventually you will be able to thrust at full force. Have an orgasm in it and continue to stroke very slowly for like 30seconds after. You may not be able to do it at first, it will take time. But eventually you will get it. It's the orgasm in the FL you have that makes you gain endurance for the real world. When I first got my STU I couldn't have an orgasm in it at all. But after time and forcing myself to have an orgasm in it eventually I became more desensitized in it and now I can thrust as hard as I can full force in it non stop. Try it man, you won't regret it. But it will take time. Trust me. Remember always have an orgasm in the FL and stroke for about 30seconds after on every FLight. Mabey the occasional FLight you can pull out but for the most part orgasm inside.

Comment

When I´m using a FL I usually pull out before I cum and finish by hand, I like to see my cumshot.
                      With proper care, the FleshLight will last a lifetime.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but the most intense parts of a male orgasm are the first 3 spurts. I really don't see what is the big deal about continuing thrusting during orgasm.
                        My package: 8" X 5.5" (Yeah bet you didn't know Asians could ever get that long)
                        Distance: Trying to get it up there Peter North style.
                        One wife and many others served.

Comment

If I keep thrusting during a strong orgasm I can end up passing out, it's that bad. So when I'm using my FL and feel like I can't finish inside of it, I pull out and finish with my hand. I'll have a strong orgasm that I can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyIceMan View Post
                            Aaron_boy is exactly right about textures. The Original is great for continued thrusting through orgasm because it will not over-stimulate the edge of my penis head, which becomes extremely sensitive at the moment of climax and continues that way until well after I'm done shooting. With textured inserts, I have to use shorter thrusts during orgasm. That way my cock doesn't rub against the canal. Instead, I thrust only enough to make the skin move up and down slightly without any friction against the sleeve's bumps/rings.
                            Yep ^this^

I can keep thrusting with the lotus, with the WW it gets painful after very few strokes and with the superribbed i can't thrust at all during orgasm.

Comment

I had that trouble with my SB, so I cut off a few inches of the insert and case so the head of my dick pops out the back when I press down hard. When I cumm, I just fuck it real deep, keeping the head clear of the bumps, works pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                              X