Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FleshLight Sex Doll Mod

I have to share my personal awesome way to use my fleshlight

All you need is a women Bodyshaper , couple pair of panties , Jenna Perfectpair
    you could buy jenna perfect pair ( the cheapest place ive found is:

You Just have to place 2 pillow inside boddyshaper add 4 or 5 panty pair and fit your fleshlight inside and you could have real boobs with jenna perfect pair
    look my pictures you'll Be addict 4 sure.
    | | | |
    Last edited by Bolt_Head; 07-12-2009, 12:49 AM.

Re: FleshLight Sex Doll Mod

Is your FL in it's case?

Comment

Originally posted by Krotchy666 View Post
      Is your FL in it's case?
      This isn't my Fleshlight or mod, I just reposted this because I thought it was neat. The Fleshlight is in the case apparently or else it would be hard to use.

Comment

Bolt, +karma for posting it... it should really go on ur sites fl spot =)
        I really liked this mod a lot man

I made a few mods to make the price $0
        Replace the top with a hoodie, replace the boobs with 1 towel stretching through both arm holes (this also makes arms for you to feel on you) (add an extra wash cloth or two to get the boob size you desire), replace the two panties with 2 boxers or underwear... sorry i modded it bolt... but i was looking for a way to make it cost nothing to do =)

Comment

Is the jenna boobs material safe ?

Comment

Cool mod. Replace the box with a mounted magazine and you got yourself quite a rig. I'm curious, is this disassembled after use or a permanent fixture that you store under your bed when done? Imagine explaining this to someone if they saw it while visiting your house...

Comment

Bolt is that an actual sex doll you can see to the right of your bed? It looks like a real doll. I can't imagine why you're screwing around with this mod if you've got the erm...real thing, (you know what i mean).

Comment

Originally posted by beau View Post
                Bolt is that an actual sex doll you can see to the right of your bed? It looks like a real doll. I can't imagine why you're screwing around with this mod if you've got the erm...real thing, (you know what i mean).
                looks like a poster to me.....

Comment

Forgot to add... if you put a pillow just under the boxers/panties, it makes the angle better =P

Comment

It not a bad idea i must say now.

Comment

Originally posted by vincork View Post
                      It not a bad idea i must say now.
                      yeah, it actually looks pretty good i must say

Comment

Jenna's Perfect Pair feel really good, almost real. They are a little stiff, kind of like silicone boobs. This doll looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
                          Bolt, +karma for posting it... it should really go on ur sites fl spot =)
                          I really liked this mod a lot man

I made a few mods to make the price $0
                          Replace the top with a hoodie, replace the boobs with 1 towel stretching through both arm holes (this also makes arms for you to feel on you) (add an extra wash cloth or two to get the boob size you desire), replace the two panties with 2 boxers or underwear... sorry i modded it bolt... but i was looking for a way to make it cost nothing to do =)
                          I did post it to my site!

I didn't take these pictures, I dug up the post from the archives.

Comment

I showed the pic to my wife. All she said was, "Are you kidding me?" LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by HandyAndy View Post
                              I showed the pic to my wife. All she said was, "Are you kidding me?" LOL!
                              LOL I kinda feel the same, but in a different way. If you're gonna go through all this trouble and strive for realism, just save up (for quite a while) and get a Real Doll or one of the Japanese ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X