Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

Wow, what a hot piece of shemale ass! That's one lucky dude!http://video.xnxx.com/video3279713/amateur_blonde_shemale_and_her_man_fuck_each_other

Comment

Damn, another hot tranny I'd like to service! What a nice cock, and look at those tits!
      http://video.xnxx.com/video4212264/in_my_new_house_mariana_cordoba

Comment

Hey guys, I can't post URL's due to my low post count, but a few days ago I've come across this gorgeous t-girl on efukt.com. I did a bit of searching and found out that her name was Charlie Somik Chan. Does anyone know if she has any videos? Thanks!

Comment

They are always boring to me,,

Comment

Look at this little beauty! I'd like to be that guy! Damn she's cute, I especially like when he bends her over and licks her ass. Makes me want to cum right now!

http://video.xnxx.com/video4195304/pai-milky_goo_filling

Comment

Okay, a couple tranny questions... First, why is there a higher use of condoms in their videos, whether it's with them with each other, a woman, or a guy?

Two, why do gay men not like them (so I've read) and some straight men do?

And finally, why why WHY does a proper shemale gangbang not exist? What I mean is, not that I've scoured the net but I do like them, but I haven't found one video of a bunch of hot shemale's banging each other. It's either a bunch banging a guy and well, that's pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousFlyer View Post
                Okay, a couple tranny questions... First, why is there a higher use of condoms in their videos, whether it's with them with each other, a woman, or a guy?

Two, why do gay men not like them (so I've read) and some straight men do?

And finally, why why WHY does a proper shemale gangbang not exist? What I mean is, not that I've scoured the net but I do like them, but I haven't found one video of a bunch of hot shemale's banging each other. It's either a bunch banging a guy and well, that's pretty much it.
                Ok... I'll give my opinion on why some straight men do. I am straight and married for over 25yrs.

I have never been attracted to males at all or curious about having any sexual relations with any male.

But when I found this yhread and saw how feminine and passable some transgendered girls are...I was very curious. Even to the point of fantasizing about sucking their cock and being fucked in the ass by one.

You see as soon as I saw that a "woman" can have a cock, then it doesn't come across to me as gay to want to suck or be fucked by a cock because its on a woman...amd for me it has to be someone with a really nice set of implants, and a very feminine body and face.

I mean I love playing with my own cock as much as possible and if I was flexible enough I'd suck it myself.....so the cock isn't the problem for me. Its just I don't have an intetest in guys. Even though I realize a shemale was first a dude, when its one that has had nice quality implants and hormone therapy, and look and sound feminine, they have transformed to be more female than male...in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head... Like it's not a dick on a guy you want, but on a beautiful physically hot woman. Whether she was a he, or isn't a true she now, this person is still smokin hot and being sexually attracted to a smoking hot individual you naturally want to bang and be banged.

Lately I've learned some info on the super O for men, pretty much milking the prostate, or whatever terminology is out there. So not only would it be an amazing turn on to be pounded by a physical perfect shemale, could you imagine if you were able to achieve the super O at the same time?

Win win really.

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
                    Ok... I'll give my opinion on why some straight men do. I am straight and married for over 25yrs.

I have never been attracted to males at all or curious about having any sexual relations with any male.

But when I found this yhread and saw how feminine and passable some transgendered girls are...I was very curious. Even to the point of fantasizing about sucking their cock and being fucked in the ass by one.

You see as soon as I saw that a "woman" can have a cock, then it doesn't come across to me as gay to want to suck or be fucked by a cock because its on a woman...amd for me it has to be someone with a really nice set of implants, and a very feminine body and face.

I mean I love playing with my own cock as much as possible and if I was flexible enough I'd suck it myself.....so the cock isn't the problem for me. Its just I don't have an intetest in guys. Even though I realize a shemale was first a dude, when its one that has had nice quality implants and hormone therapy, and look and sound feminine, they have transformed to be more female than male...in my opinion.
                    I could have written this post, it's exactly me! This thread has opened my eyes to the beauty of shemales. I'm as straight as can be but these beautiful "girls" do it for me.

Comment

Second from the bottom... Did a reverse pic search and couldn't find her and kathoeys.com is down. So please, anyone, who in the world is that mesmerizing example of Shemale perfection?

Comment

Okay, found her, I think... Go to the site and look at the circle pic next to her about me... The shemale in the pic is absolutely busted, so I'm really confused. I can't imagine they're the same person. Anyway, wow.

http://juicydenny.tumblr.com/post/31262196049

Comment

who is in the first picture? She has to be the most feminine looking shemale I've ever seen.

Comment

Check out the brunette in this one!! If I saw this one walking down the street there is no way I would believe it was a shemale. Totally looks like a chick!

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/115090/naughty-tranny-lesbians-fuck-in-doggy-style.html#.Uf1mlm3nJhI

Comment

holy crap that was hot thanks! rubbed a great one out to it!

Originally posted by SLECTOR View Post
                              Check out the brunette in this one!! If I saw this one walking down the street there is no way I would believe it was a shemale. Totally looks like a chick!

Comment

I've posted this tgirl before - she did a scene for shemale strokers under the name of "jasmine" but I recently discovered that she did a bunch of sets for shemale yum under the name "natalia"...

36 bucks later... I think I've got everything she's ever done now... the site is expensive, but it's well worth it if you have a thing for American/Canadian circumcised tgirls, either pro or amateur. Natalia was well worth the $36 (to me) all by herself, but I'm adding lots more sets from lots more sexy models to my library. Some of whom may never be seen again.

http://www.shemalemodelindex.com/models/Natalia_3.html

Have I ever mentioned Danika Dreamz? Can't remember. Hot and nasty Canadian model that I've been jacking off to for a long time. She's been in the biz for a while now and still looks pretty fine. Of course, it helps that her bare headed she-cock is absolutely resplendent. Not a fan of the implants, but... That Cock.

http://www.shemalemodelindex.com/models/Danika_Dreamz.html

I know I've posted Chrissy before, but her fantastic fat-headed girl boner is one for the history books.

http://www.shemalemodelindex.com/models/Chrissy_Snow.html

And those are my top 3 cocks from the tgirl world. hope you like them as much as I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X