Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

    I guess that I must be either bi or gay because I would suck that penis or take it up my ass, or let her suck me or fuck her ass in a heartbeat, if she would have me! I can't believe how sexy she is! And this makes me question my own sexual identity and preferences. This has never happened to me in my life (being attracted to a guy) and I am a happy, married 60 year old man. I've been intimate with many women. And I've never questioned my sexuality-until now! What a gender-bender!

    Comment


      Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

      Originally posted by paddled View Post
      I guess that I must be either bi or gay because I would suck that penis or take it up my ass, or let her suck me or fuck her ass in a heartbeat, if she would have me! I can't believe how sexy she is! And this makes me question my own sexual identity and preferences. This has never happened to me in my life (being attracted to a guy) and I am a happy, married 60 year old man. I've been intimate with many women. And I've never questioned my sexuality-until now! What a gender-bender!
      Those are Photoshopped. I was 99.9% sure and a quick search verified it. Google "Claude Ballz" and you'll see more of his work specializing in photo manipulating dick-girls.

      Comment


        Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

        Originally posted by PilotIRL View Post
        Those are Photoshopped. I was 99.9% sure and a quick search verified it. Google "Claude Ballz" and you'll see more of his work specializing in photo manipulating dick-girls.
        I was gonna say these can't be real. I'll be honest, I am straight and even I found those pictures extremely hot. This one in particular.

        Comment


          Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

          Those pics are well done, but you can still tell that they are fake; and yes, that pic is hott.

          Comment


            Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

            There are some really hot pics and .gifs to be seen on Tumblr if you follow the #trap hashtag. As well as lots of not-so-hot ones, but that's Tumblr.

            Either way, Trans gals rock my world in ways that the GGs cannot comprehend. Or would lose their shit over, if they ever saw my porn collection.

            Comment


              Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread




              Comment


                Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                Nice!! Love some hot shemale action!!!

                Comment


                  Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                  I can watch those GIFs all day.

                  Comment


                    Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                    Originally posted by Ghost03 View Post
                    I can watch those GIFs all day.
                    Here are some more!




                    Comment


                      Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                      Originally posted by MrShackleford View Post
                      Here are some more!




                      Number 3 has an amazing cock. Any pics that show her face and tits?

                      Comment


                        Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                        Originally posted by grumpyelf View Post
                        Number 3 has an amazing cock. Any pics that show her face and tits?

                        Comment


                          Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                          Originally posted by PilotIRL View Post
                          oh wow I didn't even know who that was. These are all just off the Shem4le tumblr

                          Comment


                            Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                            Originally posted by MrShackleford View Post
                            oh wow I didn't even know who that was. These are all just off the Shem4le tumblr
                            I recognized the outfit, that scene came out not too long ago and was on the Evil Angel website. Her name is Gladys Adriane. Actually found a vacation photo from several years ago. Wonder how many guys checked her out without knowing what was in her bikini.

                            Comment


                              Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                              I have to say I wouldn't mind it slapping around my face or asshole. It's suuuuuuch a turn off when the trannies have little or floppy or anti hard dicks. It's enough that I'm a straight guy who likes trannies and fantasizes, so if I'm going to balls deep, I want to be walking with a limp for the next couple days!

                              Comment


                                Re: Shemale/Transexual Pics and Video Thread

                                Same for me mate. I would love to be fucked by that cock and just love to suck it off. That's the problem with most TV/TS they either look like blokes or are fakes like this one. Shame I would love to have my cock bounced by that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X