Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

    Hi, everyone, I wanna know how I can get my dick longer and bigger.

    My dick is 5 inch long and 3 inch in girth when erected. so, i am very disappointed about that. do you guys have any ideas to make the dick longer and bigger?
    Thanks in advanced!

  • #2
    Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

    Big magnifying glass always works. Warning: Effects are temporary...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

      Originally posted by Bigdick7890 View Post
      Hi, everyone, I wanna know how I can get my dick longer and bigger.

      My dick is 5 inch long and 3 inch in girth when erected. so, i am very disappointed about that. do you guys have any ideas to make the dick longer and bigger?
      Thanks in advanced!
      there was a thread like this not too long ago....k2 had some great info

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

        Originally posted by Bigdick7890 View Post
        Hi, everyone, I wanna know how I can get my dick longer and bigger.

        My dick is 5 inch long and 3 inch in girth when erected. so, i am very disappointed about that. do you guys have any ideas to make the dick longer and bigger?
        Thanks in advanced!
        My advice is to get neked with a female for a long period of time. If this does not work try 2 females. Then 3 and so on and so forth.

        JaykoSolo

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

          Originally posted by Bigdick7890 View Post
          Hi, everyone, I wanna know how I can get my dick longer and bigger.
          What I want to know is, why can't spammers send all their incredible e-mail offers to this guy instead of everyone else?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

            proextender?? i heard that it works but idk i have never used one personally

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

              Originally posted by unruley700 View Post
              k2 had some great info
              Hmmm? Do you mean the one with the close up of my twat? Works for most guys...Well except on the fleshjack forum, there they just barf.

              K2

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                There is no empirical, scientific proof to support that anything short of surgery can extend the size of your penis. You have what you were born with and thats that.

                You can lose weight, particularly the pad of fat around your groin and get the length you HAVE to do more with it. You can trim your pubes to make it appear larger. You can even get some temporary results via pumps or a variety of vasodilation techniques. And by temporary I mean like minutes. But almost all of these pills, potions and pumps offer at best a placebo effect....you will believe in them, so they appear to work.

                Surgery can be used but it is irreversible and runs a very high chance of creating impotence. Up to 50% of your penis resides inside the body. This is why losing the fat pad surrounding your junk will give you some noticeable results outside of surgery.

                Learn to make love to a woman properly. You may not be hung like a horse but there's more to giving a woman pleasure than just jackhammering away with a big cock. Porn has taught an entire generation of guys that size is all that matters and this isn't true.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                  I would try and improve other areas of your life work out more join classes get more education make more friends ect.. as for making your dick bigger there is no way to do that sorry of corse you can waste your money trying why not spend that money on meeting more people if you worry about your size your going to ruin your life go out have fun and enjoy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                    You may not be hung like a horse but there's more to giving a woman pleasure than just jackhammering away with a big cock.
                    The most sensitive portion of a woman's vagina is the first two inches or so. The average size cock can reach that every stroke. Learn to drive that portion crazy and the birds will be lining up at your door for some action...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                      Originally posted by K2 View Post
                      Hmmm? Do you mean the one with the close up of my twat? Works for most guys...Well except on the fleshjack forum, there they just barf.

                      K2
                      Damn. I need to log on more often.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                        Lets face it, women don't choose their men by penis size. We have the luxury of being able to choose our women by breast size, but they can even cheat at that. Of course we can "fake a bulge," but that is B.S. anyways because flaccid size has arguably no apparent correlation with erection size. In reality, if I had a 9 inch dick I'm not sure I could bare having an erection while wearing pants. I mean hell, I wear "loose fit" jeans and if I get the wrong angle I feel like I'm going to break my dick off when I get an erection.


                        Anyways, go work out, get lean, fit, all that junk and learn how to please a woman. Then, as long as you pretty much have a 3 inch long dick you are good. At that length you can actually get into the vagina, past the initial muscles, and that is the area that matters for the most part.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                          Vodka usually turns me into a pretty big dick so I guess try pouring that on it.

                          Other than that like everyone else says just learn how to use it. If there was a proven pill out there that made it bigger it would be common knowledge like Viagra or Cialis is for those who cant get it up.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                            Originally posted by LubeNLuv View Post
                            There is no empirical, scientific proof to support that anything short of surgery can extend the size of your penis. You have what you were born with and thats that.

                            You can lose weight, particularly the pad of fat around your groin and get the length you HAVE to do more with it. You can trim your pubes to make it appear larger. You can even get some temporary results via pumps or a variety of vasodilation techniques. And by temporary I mean like minutes. But almost all of these pills, potions and pumps offer at best a placebo effect....you will believe in them, so they appear to work.

                            Surgery can be used but it is irreversible and runs a very high chance of creating impotence. Up to 50% of your penis resides inside the body. This is why losing the fat pad surrounding your junk will give you some noticeable results outside of surgery.

                            Learn to make love to a woman properly. You may not be hung like a horse but there's more to giving a woman pleasure than just jackhammering away with a big cock. Porn has taught an entire generation of guys that size is all that matters and this isn't true.
                            I agree 100%. This pretty much sums it up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: How do I make my dick longer and bigger?

                              Originally posted by K2 View Post
                              Hmmm? Do you mean the one with the close up of my twat? Works for most guys...Well except on the fleshjack forum, there they just barf.

                              K2
                              Your twat was severely underrated and some people are just babies, don't let it get to you. I could stare at it all day! Btw you should tell that story about those small dicked fat guys you had an orgy with and how much you loved it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X