My FleshLight-collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My FleshLight-collection

Would be cool, if you tell us, which textures all the fleshies got. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterNiceGuy View Post
      Would be cool, if you tell us, which textures all the fleshies got. Cheers.
      And... is the Avatar XXX video any good?

Comment

And now please edit that into the post, where the pic is...sorry !

Comment

And now please edit that into the post, where the pic is...sorry !
          Done and done.

Comment

Comment

back row; Mouth Endurance Jack, Mouth Vortex, Jimmy Visconti Swallow, Vibro Touch Butt, Tarra White Primal

second; 2008 Alien Vortex, Vibro Cyclone Butt, Pure, Mouth Endurance Jack (spare), Mouth Original, Lia19 Lotus

middle; Mouth Glow-in-the-Dark Speed Bump, Jenna Haze Swallow, Mocha Butt Turbo Tube , Stealth Super Ribbed, Mouth Ice Crystal

fourth; Gold Mouth Super Ribbed, Frankenstein, Ice Mouth Super Ribbed, Endurance Jack Ass (free), Brent Corrigan Bliss, Joey Visconti Squeeze

front row; Count Cockula Fang SIAC, Black Angelika Primal, Mocha Mouth Wonder Wave, 2010 Alien, Pierre Fitch Scorpio, Green O'Doyles SIAC

misc: spare 2008 Alien, spare 2010 Alien, spare Forbidden, 2 autographed end caps — Lia19 and Jenna Haze, gift tins, Fleshlube, post cards, extra bullets and a FleshLamp

Comment

5 way alien...woo!

Comment

Some great collections here. I'm always amazed at Betwell's creativity. The fleshlamp is just fricking brilliant! You always take such good pictures too. Question though, did you paint some of your cases white? I really like the look of em.

I will post a picture of my own collection as soon as my Anna fleshies arrive. As of right now I only have 4, which includes one sleeve retired to a plastic shell.

Comment

I hate you Betwell and your really awesome photography skills. LOL

Do you have a photo studio at home? O.o

Comment

Originally posted by learn2fly View Post
                      The fleshlamp is just fricking brilliant! You always take such good pictures too. Question though, did you paint some of your cases white? I really like the look of em.
                      The only painted case is the FleshLamp. I painted an Ice case red long before the Private cases existed. The White cases were around for a long time, even in the original design. I have two of the newer style, which were discontinued a couple years ago.

Originally posted by macho99 View Post
                      I hate you Betwell and your really awesome photography skills. LOL

Do you have a photo studio at home? O.o
                      I don't have a photo studio. That's just a piece of background paper lying on my basement floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Betwell View Post
                        I don't have a photo studio. That's just a piece of background paper lying on my basement floor.
                        Oh. But your lighting is top notch too!

Comment

Where did you get the Private-Girls tin from ? Does ever reseller ship the Privates with it ?

Comment

Where did you get the Private-Girls tin from? Does every reseller ship the Privates with it?

It was an unexpected surprise, it came from a Canadian reseller, right after ILF discontinued the line. I would guess that all resellers supplied the Private gift tins.

Comment

Working...
                            X