Sexy Ass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy Ass

I just... Like, wow... How happy would you be, like, joyous maybe, blissful, out of your mind thankful and happy, if you got to come home every night to one of these ladies? If one was your GF, wife, FWB, and you came home and they were either posed like that, or just prepped and ready for you just to enter whatever you want into them. Hell, some of you may have done that and or have someone that hot, that physically perfect in your life now.

Either way, the very top one on this page... To me, no words properly address how perfect she is. Face. Body. And that ass. Oh my that ass. As much as I love anal, say she hated it, I'd still hope I could at least rub my face all over it every night and or have her text me that she needs my face and only my face to sit on. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousFlyer View Post
      I just... Like, wow... How happy would you be, like, joyous maybe, blissful, out of your mind thankful and happy, if you got to come home every night to one of these ladies? If one was your GF, wife, FWB, and you came home and they were either posed like that, or just prepped and ready for you just to enter whatever you want into them. Hell, some of you may have done that and or have someone that hot, that physically perfect in your life now.

Either way, the very top one on this page... To me, no words properly address how perfect she is. Face. Body. And that ass. Oh my that ass. As much as I love anal, say she hated it, I'd still hope I could at least rub my face all over it every night and or have her text me that she needs my face and only my face to sit on. Just wow.
      Yeah so many beautiful women in this thread, coming home to any one of them posed the way there are in the pics would be awesome. I've had hot girlfriends but man, some of this girls are just breathtaking.

Comment

Last edited by lasthunter914; 06-20-2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by lasthunter914; 06-20-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by lasthunter914; 06-20-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

I would love to know who the babe at the white Porsche is !

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

Anyone know who the example of absolute physical perfection is at the very top of this thread?

Comment

Anyone know who the example of absolute physical perfection is at the very top of this thread?
                              You may need to be more specific. My settings have the newest posts on top so I'm not sure which post you're referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by lasthunter914 View Post

I think he means the girl in the top picture in this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X