Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hands Free in bed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Hands Free in bed?

    Hi there! i talked to a guy from Paris who had a small pillow with a nice hole inside. He put the FL inside of this hole and kept it close to his bed and he was lying on it and fucking it like crazy. the way he would fuck his girlfriend. This could be a good idea for you, dude! Are there any FL fucking videos around here on this FL Forum?
    cheers, Attila

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Hands Free in bed?

      I have a question for those of you that do this hands free on the bed; Do you watch porn while doing it? I guess the real question I am asking is do you face the headboard?...Or the tv and do it?...I usually always watch porn during my fleshie sessions and am wondering if this could be done facing the other end of the bed?..So I could watch the tv at the same time?....I have yet to try this pillow technique, but it sounds damn interesting!!........Fucking a girl on my bed, I don't mind staring at the back wall, because- well, that's real fucking...But for my jack off sessions, I am usually on my back watching the tv.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Hands Free in bed?

        I put a towel on a pillow then tuck the towel under the pillow part way. Then put the FL under the pillow so it is held in place by the towel fold. this way you can go hands free and the FL doesnt slide away.

        As for porn I have a 7 inch samsung galaxy tab 2. Ive loaded up half dozen 16 gb micro sd cards with pics and videos.

        works perfect.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Hands Free in bed?

          Maybe try using one of those memory foam pillows, might work better than a regular pillow.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Hands Free in bed?

            Originally posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
            Find a big stuffed animal, make a hole in the most accurate area possible, support the FL with the stuffing ....

            Just kidding!
            Furry love!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Hands Free in bed?

              Originally posted by davo View Post
              I put a towel on a pillow then tuck the towel under the pillow part way. Then put the FL under the pillow so it is held in place by the towel fold. this way you can go hands free and the FL doesnt slide away.

              As for porn I have a 7 inch samsung galaxy tab 2. Ive loaded up half dozen 16 gb micro sd cards with pics and videos.

              works perfect.
              My wife wants to watch me do it hands free in Missonary while watching porn. Might have to try your suggestion.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Hands Free in bed?

                Get a shower mount.... Small flat surface that mount will stick to... Wrap a blanket around the stuck on base and then get your flight started.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Hands Free in bed?

                  Originally posted by Flight420 View Post
                  Get a shower mount.... Small flat surface that mount will stick to... Wrap a blanket around the stuck on base and then get your flight started.

                  thank you for this =)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Hands Free in bed?

                    Try this...leave the sleeve in the case, lay the FL on the mattress in the desired position, fold one pillow in half and place on top of FL, take another pillow and place on top of the folded one but do not fold, when you are ready lay on the pillows so most of your weight is supported by your core or midsection. Adjust how much the FL is exposed for insertion and enjoy...works well while watching prons!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Hands Free in bed?

                      Same idea as what 00deviant described. I wrap the Fleshlight in a towel with a belt tightened around it to keep the case from sliding out as I pull back with each thrust. I lay that on another rolled-up towel so it slants up at a good angle for fucking, and put a pillow on top of everything. This arrangement always provides me with a satisfying, hands-free lay in missionary position. I have my most intense orgasms this way.

                      Here's how the setup looks:
                      http://videos.fleshlight.com/video/381/

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Hands Free in bed?

                        The shoe trick works, and is far less effortless.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Hands Free in bed?

                          I use a sleeping bag with the FL tucked in one end. Perfect for hands free in bed.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Hands Free in bed?

                            Are there any tips for keeping a fleshlight stable so that I can fuck it while I am laying down on my side in bed?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Hands Free in bed?

                              Originally posted by FLVirgin View Post
                              Are there any tips for keeping a fleshlight stable so that I can fuck it while I am laying down on my side in bed?
                              without shoes, custom build devices, cutting holes in pillows, etc. I am just looking for something quick and easy that will stabilize the fleshlight enough so that I can pump away while I am on my side.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Hands Free in bed?

                                Originally posted by FLVirgin View Post
                                without shoes, custom build devices, cutting holes in pillows, etc. I am just looking for something quick and easy that will stabilize the fleshlight enough so that I can pump away while I am on my side.
                                Well the trouble with any quick and easy method is that it probably won't hold the FL that well. I think the best method is probably to roll it up in a sleeping bag.

                                If you want the best experience you need the mounts. They work really well and I would recommend them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X