Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What body type of woman usually has the best feeling pussy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What body type of woman usually has the best feeling pussy?

My vote is for short, small, petite women. I think they really get off psychologically on the attention from larger men and the thought of a big dude pounding away on their little boxes. They can even push you out while, some of these amazon chicks make you fall into them they're so loose.

Re: What body type of woman usually has the best feeling pussy?

I'm certainly a sucker for petite gals.

Comment

I feel the same way.. the smaller petite girls have always been the best feeling and most exciting for me

Comment

in my experience every woman is different. I've had petite ones that were loose, big ones that were tight as hell, one that felt like fucking lubed bubble wrap, and everything in between.

that said the only thing I've noticed is that there seems to be a small difference between short and tall women, not necessarily thin and chubby woman. most of the "amazon" (i.e. tall) women that I've been with have had very high sex drives and therefore slept around a little more, and were looser. most of the shorter women I've been with whether thin or chubby have been pretty tight.

Comment

ive got the same experience as dr. moreau with the "amazon" women, but I dont believe them sleeping around more is the reason. ive been with an unexperienced teen with the same body type and was more looser then smaller girls in their 20's.

Comment

My wife is short and skinny..But not to much skinny... And I must say that she have the most beautiful pussy than all girls I have ever fucked... And I had skinny girls,tall girls, fat girls...lot of them. And this was a winner..Some times when we make love and when she have orgasm she push me out of her pussy..that is the best..

Comment

I have found that fat girls have the best feeling pussies. They always seem to be wetter, tighter and better tasting. I once mentally ranked my ten best sexual experiences and big women filled most of the top spots.

Comment

Originally posted by TranHEAT View Post
                I have found that fat girls have the best feeling pussies. They always seem to be wetter, tighter and better tasting. I once mentally ranked my ten best sexual experiences and big women filled most of the top spots.
                I agree. From what I've experienced, the "small girl = tighter, fat girl = looser" stereotype is way off. Big girls seem to get more wetter easier too. Another plus.

Comment

I don't know that body type has much of anything to do with it, unless you're hung up on that....to me it's all about experience/moves and having the right attitude. A super-hot girl that just lays there and practically gives up on you after she gets hers isn't half the fun of a mediocre looking woman that knows what she's doing and cares enough to lay you like a rockstar.

Comment

just shuv a FL insert up there pussy and fuck it, then they will all feel the same. lol

Comment

Exactly. Great point. If they aren't going to act like a freak it will not be as fun.

Comment

I would say women who regularly workout and take good care of their bodies and their private parts. Every vagina is different. I would say the healthy ones have amazing pussy and stamina!

Comment

a girl who knows how to move (dance, rhythm), has a nice soft thick squishy ass for comfort and is she is short and light then I'd say that would be the best pussy to fuck in my opinion since they are most likely have tighter pussies too. every smaller girl ive fucked was funner too back in high school

Comment

either thick girls or turkish girls
                            because the best i ever got it from was thick and turkish

Comment

Ukrainian girls are the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X