Sucking your own cock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucking your own cock

Do you think it's gay to suck your own cock? This isn't something i can do as i am guessing most people can't. But say it was possible, would you do it or would you consider it to be too far? ...

Personally, if i could do it i'd never leave the house..

Re: Sucking your own cock

I've tried sucking my own cock, but I'm not long enough and/ or flexible enough. I had to settle for jerking off into my open mouth.

Comment

I could do it when I was younger, I'm sure I still could if I lost a little weight...I'm just under 6" length but quite flexible...I don't think it's gay, but I certainly did stop because it seemed way too weird, I'd rather be caught beating off a million times than sucking myself once. Gay is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex, being attracted to yourself is a whole other thing, and enjoying a mouth on your dick is normal.

Comment

Can't Tried, but my lower back had other ideas No, I don't think it's gay - It's the same as using your hand ... you are getting yourself off ... I know if I could suck my own cock my FL's would probably get less usage.

Comment

No way it's gay to suck your own cock, any more than getting a hand job from a guy is gay if you're the guy giving and receiving the hand job. I've never tried it, but now I'm interested. I'm pretty flexible, or at least I used to be when I did a lot of yoga and I can get it back without much effort. The only thing is, when you get all scrunched up so that you're mouth reaches your cock it must be a pretty weird feeling to start giving yourself head. It's hard enough to breathe in that position, not to mention gasping and groaning with pleasure.

Comment

which brings me on to my next question, if you could suck yourself off would you cum in your mouth and swallow?

in my 9 years of wanking i've probably tasted my cum a handful of times (pun intended), but if you suck your dick you'd prob have to get used to it!
            i'm v curious to try it, but it's impossible for me. i'm not flexible and my cock just isn't long enough.

Comment

I used to be able to just barely touch the tip of my dick with my mouth and I could get the whole head with my tongue. I wasn't a comfortable thing to do though...on my back with my knees over my head so I never made myself cum with my mouth.

I have tasted my cum though, just this last weekend actually.

Comment

[QUOTE=straightwanker;889257]which brings me on to my next question, if you could suck yourself off would you cum in your mouth and swallow?

If I could suck my own cock, swallowing my cum would be a must. I'm no stranger to the taste of my own cum. Exploding directly into my mouth would be hot.

Comment

Hehe. I think there's a metalocapypse episode where they talk about this. Forget how the episode goes though.

Comment

how can sucking your own be gay? i mean it's more of a talent than being gay - gay implies there's another man there, somewhere.

i cannot suck my own, and probably would not want to - as a very gassy person with a malnourished diet, it would be a boner-killer to rip a massive fart, or something so close to my face.

Comment

I tried once a long time ago and managed to lick the tip and get it in my lips, but it hurt my back, so I haven't attempted it since.

Comment

when I was able...breathing was a bit difficult, probably couldn't sustain it for too terribly long, and no, I didn't swallow my cum...for me, at least, cumming in my mouth was the worst part of it, made me feel disgusting...before I came the idea wasn't so bad, but once I came it wasn't something I liked at all.

Comment

Originally posted by straightwanker View Post
                          which brings me on to my next question, if you could suck yourself off would you cum in your mouth and swallow?

in my 9 years of wanking i've probably tasted my cum a handful of times (pun intended), but if you suck your dick you'd prob have to get used to it!
                          i'm v curious to try it, but it's impossible for me. i'm not flexible and my cock just isn't long enough.
                          I guess the way I'd approach this is if I expect my girlfriend to suck and swallow, why shouldn't I expect it of myself? Heck, this was the logic of one of my girlfriends who shoved me down on her pussy after I came in her and made me eat her out (and, yes, we were in a responsible monogamous relationship, tested, etc.).

Comment

I tried one but it was fail...I couldn't reach it so I give up...

Comment

Well consider this if by some chance it is a gay thing to do, which I don't think it is, then if your giving yourself a handjob then wouldn't that be consitered gay also? I mean it is a male hand that is stimulating you. So no you sucking your own cock is not a gay thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X