Things you've put your cock into when masturbating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you've put your cock into when masturbating

Aside from your fleshlight, what other items have you stuck your cock into when masturbating?

I've had tried sticking my dick into a dyson hoover, which gives great suction but tends to hurt after a few seconds.

My top favourite is humping sofa cushions or pillow cushions which simulates to sum extend the feel of shagging. But the fabric can leave you sore.

Other items are a narrow neck vase, a used condom, a bananna skin with some lube and an air bed like you get that floats of water.

Re: Things you've put your cock into when masturbating

snapple bottle to test whether i really had a skinny penis, sans ruler

Comment

Originally posted by rgrwng View Post
      snapple bottle to test whether i really had a skinny penis, sans ruler
      LOL. I could easily fit into a Snapple bottle, if it's the size I'm thinking of. But now I can't remember. You did have to say that right after I had a little wine, didn't you? Now I'm probably going to (stupidly) wander over to the nearest 7-Eleven and buy a Snapple bottle (which I won't drink) just to see if I can stick my dick into it.

Or maybe perhaps I should just stay put until the alcohol wears off. What do you think?

Weirdest thing I ever stuck my dick into was hole I cut into one of my pillows when I hit puberty. I never did that again.

Comment

to be heard before that happens, it was the plastic one, not the glass bottle. it was great that i was apparently wider than the plastic bottle - i felt so relieved, cause those bottle openings look quite large.

Comment

I have a clear glass bottle that I keep coins in. The neck of the bottle fits my dick perfectly. I little baby oil and I'm off. It's fun to watch myself...it's much more clear than the Ice FL. Makes some great suction noises too

Comment

so you guys are the people that come out in the news. You all are seriously crazy lol.

Comment

I hollowed out a large zuccini and warmed it in the microwave once.

Comment

My trick before the FL was to take a ZipLoc bag, put lotion in it, stick it between my mattress, and go at it. It felt good and was easy to get rid of, just close the bag and toss it! It is amazing just how far a man, or boy in my scenario, will go to get off with something other than their hand.

Comment

I do not remember all things
                  in a lot of the things

Comment

I put mine in Socks and once in Bottle... It was pretty painful....

Comment

When I was younger I used to stick my dick between a couple of pillows. Doing that dry was not the best idea, however.
                      I soon progressed to sticking my dick in a plastic bag full of lotion and then putting that between the aforementioned pillows. That worked better.
                      I've also tried jerking off into a sock -- I still wonder if people actually do that because it did NOT work for me at all.
                      Also tried to fuck a plastic bottle when I was about 11 or 12, I think. That required a bit of lubrication to fit. Then when I got stuck in there I figured out that was just a bad fucking idea.

None of those methods, of course, compare with my Fleshlights. I'm so very glad ILF provides us with such great products.

Comment

yes guys we put our dicks in lot of things yes LOL

Comment

u know those party favors that are gel encased in plastic and when u squeeze they slide out of ure hand. well that was i used until the friction poped the casing and gel went everywhere

Comment

some of the stuff? blow-up dolls; pocket pussies; inflatable water wings, masturbation sleeves, the list goes on and on.

Comment

How did the zucchini feel?

Comment

Working...
                              X